Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

screamed becuase the Tuna rose from the ashes of his former self resurected and all powerful, he had a menacing look on his face, and said, "now my wrath has been conjured up! i will fight you super gibbs for control of the universe, but first i give you, the NEGA 7!!!!!! (que bum bum bum!!!) " gibbs said, "NO! this cant be!" the tunanator said, "here is my nega 7, first roy williams, then drew bledsoe, julius jones, keyshawn johnson, marcus spears, larry allen, and finally terry glen, with ME as their NEGA leader!" the super 7 prepared for their toughest and longest (25 post-long:) ) battle of all for the fate of the universe! gibbs then declared....

"I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!" (as the He-Man theme and song reverberated throughout the Looney Bin) and all of the Super 7 arose looking like this.............

Raiders20420.jpg

then Portis arose and............

"I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!" (as the He-Man theme and song reverberated throughout the Looney Bin) and all of the Super 7 arose looking like this.............

then Portis arose and............

said, "nega 7 we will defeat you all for we are good and you are EVIL!" roy williams then said to ST.....

said, "nega 7 we will defeat you all for we are good and you are EVIL!" roy williams then said to ST.....

Man...I know we're about to do battle and stuff, but I gotta say I really admire your coverage skills and hitting ability. Taylor reared back and shouted "Don't get all brokeback on me, Williams!" and proceeded to....

dodge the kisses that were bieng directed at him from williams, but them out of no where....
the tunabator belowed his orders: "attack the super 7 my nega 7 minions! the nega 7 quickly assembled in a row and began to march, emiting long and disgusting pangs of gasouness behind them. roy kept winking at sean, until sean....

the tunabator belowed his orders: "attack the super 7 my nega 7 minions! the nega 7 quickly assembled in a row and began to march, emiting long and disgusting pangs of gasouness behind them. roy kept winking at sean, until sean....

Summoned all his strength and hit Roy will the full-force of 100 Jerry Porter hits. Roy went flying back 30 feet into a pile of.....

Summoned all his strength and hit Roy will the full-force of 100 Jerry Porter hits. Roy went flying back 30 feet into a pile of.....

cowpuke ****. But his lover Terry Glenn came over and helped him up, and just as he was about to wipe the cowpuke **** off his arse, Marcus Washington said, "Oh no you don't. Not in front of us!" as he..........

old wet tuna farts! roy was no longer enamoured by ST and he was furious, he started to snort and screamed, "NEGA ULTRA POWER UP!" ST for the first time i his life was afraid of another human being. the nega 7 then began to....

cowpuke ****. But his lover Terry Glenn came over and helped him up, and just as he was about to wipe the cowpuke **** off his arse, Marcus Washington said, "Oh no you don't. Not in front of us!" as he..........

(sorry SF13...can't follow a post that says ST was scared of someone! :D)

got into the three-point stance and launched himself at Glenn. The direct hit to Glenn's chin instantly dropped him into dreamland. Seeing this, Meshawn......

(sorry SF13...can't follow a post that says ST was scared of someone! :D)

got into the three-point stance and launched himself at Glenn. The direct hit to Glenn's chin instantly dropped him into dreamland. Seeing this, Meshawn......

began to study as to improve his game. upon all the rucus the rest of the super 7 and the nega 7 then began to....

began to study as to improve his game. upon all the rucus the rest of the super 7 and the nega 7 then began to....

spit at each other and hurl profanities. Just then, Ref Mike Carey steps out and says, "There will be no trash talking in this game!" The Super and Nega 7s looked at each other in disbelief, and all at once............

spit at each other and hurl profanities. Just then, Ref Mike Carey steps out and says, "There will be no trash talking in this game!" The Super and Nega 7s looked at each other in disbelief, and all at once............
destroyed him with heat/laser vision! they each said, "where were we? oh yeah we were going to...."

Turn this motha OUT!!!" Just then MC Hammer appears and says, "Did someone call me for help?" Clinton Portis said,.............
yeah but to bad you lost everything in the super bowl comercial 2 years agao:laugh: , but we'd welcome the help. so the hammer began to sign, "cant touch this, da da da daaa, cant touch this." the tunanator then upon hearing the song said.....

yeah but to bad you lost everything in the super bowl comercial 2 years agao:laugh: , but we'd welcome the help. so the hammer began to sign, "cant touch this, da da da daaa, cant touch this." the tunanator then upon hearing the song said.....

"But you can touch me all you want! Muahahahahhaahha" as he did a running blubbery leap and threw his weight to tackle the Super 7 AND MC Hammer. But the Super 7 are Superheroes, so their bones quickly formed together again after breaking, and they.........

"But you can touch me all you want! Muahahahahhaahha" as he did a running blubbery leap and threw his weight to tackle the Super 7 AND MC Hammer. But the Super 7 are Superheroes, so their bones quickly formed together again after breaking, and they.........
put the hammer back to together again with all the kings men! AI after escpaing the wierd alternate universe of the purple people eater somehow entered the sceene and said...

put the hammer back to together again with all the kings men! AI after escpaing the wierd alternate universe of the purple people eater somehow entered the sceene and said...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

had on a 53 Redskins Jersey, size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-LARGE, of course. He had 17 cases of Purple Vault that he distributed to the Super 7 for extra fuel (as if they needed it). He explained how he took our Earth Vault and the PPE Chemist added a special Purple ingredient, which could..........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

had on a 53 Redskins Jersey, size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-LARGE, of course. He had 17 cases of Purple Vault that he distributed to the Super 7 for extra fuel (as if they needed it). He explained how he took our Earth Vault and the PPE Chemist added a special Purple ingredient, which could..........

either give you unlimited power, or turn your face purple, effects yet to be tested, consult your docotr to see whether purple vault is for you. not an ED suplement that gives you massive 4 hour boners. although that effect is yet to be tested too." said AI. "what?" said marcus. AI then said, " now let me explain how i escaped and got back...."

either give you unlimited power, or turn your face purple, effects yet to be tested, consult your docotr to see whether purple vault is for you. not an ED suplement that gives you massive 4 hour boners. although that effect is yet to be tested too." said AI. "what?" said marcus. AI then said, " now let me explain how i escaped and got back...."

ROFLMAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

in the good graces of the Purple People Eaters. (wasn't that where we left him?, and thanks for yet another gredskin resurrection!!!) See, I taught them the best sport of all time, BASKETBALL, and founded the first ever PPEUBL--Purple People Eater Universal Basketball League. And other planets with their teams joined, like the Saturn Spinners, the Pluto Pistols, the Uranus.........

ROFLMAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

in the good graces of the Purple People Eaters. (wasn't that where we left him?, and thanks for yet another gredskin resurrection!!!) See, I taught them the best sport of all time, BASKETBALL, and founded the first ever PPEUBL--Purple People Eater Universal Basketball League. And other planets with their teams joined, like the Saturn Spinners, the Pluto Pistols, the Uranus.........

assheads:silly: , the alpha cintauri centaurs, the milky way, mild duds, and other such teams from around the galaxy." "wow, that must have been expensive and long har work," said roy williams. AI replied, "actually it only took seconds with alien technology. but anyway, so as soon as we started to play that stupid worm-hole opened back up and spit me here!" stephen hawking then cam in and explained, "(in monotone) as you can see, a time warp was created in the space-time contium that opened up massive amounts of energy in the universe, creating a giant black hole that obscured our vision of the holy hot dog of joe gibbs that marcus stole... this caused the wormhole to open up." "where did you come from mr. hawking?" asked gibbs. "why i just droped in from the liquor store to save the universe from the tunanator and the nega 7!" replied hawkings word synthesizer. just the the nega 7.....

assheads:silly: , the alpha cintauri centaurs, the milky way, mild duds, and other such teams from around the galaxy." "wow, that must have been expensive and long har work," said roy williams. AI replied, "actually it only took seconds with alien technology. but anyway, so as soon as we started to play that stupid worm-hole opened back up and spit me here!" stephen hawking then cam in and explained, "(in monotone) as you can see, a time warp was created in the space-time contium that opened up massive amounts of energy in the universe, creating a giant black hole that obscured our vision of the holy hot dog of joe gibbs that marcus stole... this caused the wormhole to open up." "where did you come from mr. hawking?" asked gibbs. "why i just droped in from the liquor store to save the universe from the tunanator and the nega 7!" replied hawkings word synthesizer. just the the nega 7.....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

went into a huddle, and from it a dark cloud dispersed into the air. The Super 7 inhaled this pungent smell and an overwhelming feeling of evil came over them. Immediately, Super Gibbs called for team prayer. They knelt down, and.........

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

went into a huddle, and from it a dark cloud dispersed into the air. The Super 7 inhaled this pungent smell and an overwhelming feeling of evil came over them. Immediately, Super Gibbs called for team prayer. They knelt down, and.........

apealed to God, meanwhle stephen hawking was trying to mathematically prove God didnt exsist. AI decided he was bored and called upon God to open up the worm hole again, which He did and AI was wisked back to the land of purple people eaters. john madden suddenly came into the picture and asked God for a hot dog, and one fell out of the sky. madden then said, "wow, boom, i sure love the meat between the buns!" just then the nega 7 turned and..........

apealed to God, meanwhle stephen hawking was trying to mathematically prove God didnt exsist. AI decided he was bored and called upon God to open up the worm hole again, which He did and AI was wisked back to the land of purple people eaters. john madden suddenly came into the picture and asked God for a hot dog, and one fell out of the sky. madden then said, "wow, boom, i sure love the meat between the buns!" just then the nega 7 turned and..........

accused John Madden of being majorly queer. Some of the Super 7 didn't doubt it, but decided to use that as a reason to............

loby congress to make jhn madden ileagal in most states. john maden only has this to say, ......

"I like big butts and I cannot lie." Congress overwhelmingly passed the law to ban John Madden from NFL, NBA, NHL (some goalies have big butts), WWF (or whatever the heck it is called nowadays), and any sporting event in the U.S. After the superhero team prayer, a beaming light shone down from heaven and illuminated the Super 7. The Light was so bright it completely blinded the Tunanator and the Nega 7 for LIFE. They were crippled without their eyesight, but it didn't stop them from trying to charge the Super 7, but instead they ended up just bumping each other and jacking each other up that all of them eventually ended up in the hospital. After the successful defeat of pure evil, Sean Taylor told the group, "We deserve some Vault & chips. Let's go..........

Archived