Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

all filmed a super karate film on steroids! everyone was invited who had ever used steroids, including raphie palmero! as the party progresed it became aparent that a couple greek olympians from 2000 BC had showed up. everyone was like....

:wtf: The 2 Greek OverBods were named Hans and Frans Stopyourdopolas, and as they entered they proclaimed: "We're gonna PUMP, YOU UP!!" But just then Arnold Schwartzneggar walks in and.........

:wtf: The 2 Greek OverBods were named Hans and Frans Stopyourdopolas, and as they entered they proclaimed: "We're gonna PUMP, YOU UP!!" But just then Arnold Schwartzneggar walks in and.........

says, "I'm detective John Kimble. Now I'm gonna ask you a bunch of questions, and I want them answered immediately. Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" Hans answered that his father was a proctologitst while Frans stated that his was a hot dog vendor. Arnold looked suspiciously at both and then said.....

proclaims, "under my new authority as super govenator of california, i prolaim these steroids to be fully nder the constitution of california, and if by chance they arent, i will amend it with my biceps pronto!" this caused the general rection of....

edit: alright, somebody do a super merge like old times!

edit2: realJ, where is that from? john kimble? i remember that from somewhere, was it a movie or an internet joke? i cant remeber...

proclaims, "under my new authority as super govenator of california, i prolaim these steroids to be fully nder the constitution of california, and if by chance they arent, i will amend it with my biceps pronto!" this caused the general rection of....

Barry bonds go crazyingly Happy! He was so happy he hit a homerun after juciing his self up. This homerun then hit the super governator in the head and he died.

Barry bonds, in shock then...

Barry bonds go crazyingly Happy! He was so happy he hit a homerun after juciing his self up. This homerun then hit the super governator in the head and he died.

Barry bonds, in shock then...

decided to write a book about his recent mishaps as AI looked down fro PPE world with sugestions for titles in his head.

"see what happens when we cross dimesnsion!?" said marcus to super gibbs. "its all a mess! i herby proclaim that chief will make a strong edicene of counter grass grass to make everything normal again, no PPE, no right or wrong worm hole and no steroids!" thas when chief said....

decided to write a book about his recent mishaps as AI looked down fro PPE world with sugestions for titles in his head.

"see what happens when we cross dimesnsion!?" said marcus to super gibbs. "its all a mess! i herby proclaim that chief will make a strong edicene of counter grass grass to make everything normal again, no PPE, no right or wrong worm hole and no steroids!" thas when chief said....

"Although there is no existent counter grass-grass that can amend the Hans and Frans Parental Hot Dog/Proctologist controversy, I can formulate one that can superimpose our universes into one, but I need a few ingredients. C-Los, you and Patty fetch me some chinchilla fur, and CP, I'll need you to......."

"Although there is no existent counter grass-grass that can amend the Hans and Frans Parental Hot Dog/Proctologist controversy, I can formulate one that can superimpose our universes into one, but I need a few ingredients. C-Los, you and Patty fetch me some chinchilla fur, and CP, I'll need you to......."
take out the garbage, it really smells now.... anyway, once the ingredients are found and compiled the new counter grass grass can take effect and return us to the time when cowboys were putting grafiti on the wilson bridge, back in the old days before siliness, back in the days when Vault was newly discovered...." so off they flew and gathered the ingredients, whent hey were asembled cheif said, "its time..." so the all held hand and said, "there nothing like normal, theres nothing like normal!: and they were all wisked back in time to the vault loving crime solvig days. but trouble! king PPE had latched onto marcus' butt while they were going back through time! king PPE went imediately to congress to take over america! what will the super 7 do?! they will.......!

take out the garbage, it really smells now.... anyway, once the ingredients are found and compiled the new counter grass grass can take effect and return us to the time when cowboys were putting grafiti on the wilson bridge, back in the old days before siliness, back in the days when Vault was newly discovered...." so off they flew and gathered the ingredients, whent hey were asembled cheif said, "its time..." so the all held hand and said, "there nothing like normal, theres nothing like normal!: and they were all wisked back in time to the vault loving crime solvig days. but trouble! king PPE had latched onto marcus' butt while they were going back through time! king PPE went imediately to congress to take over america! what will the super 7 do?! they will.......!

:laugh: :laugh: You're SUCH a NUT!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

do what they did in the olden days, and that is hit the local 7-Eleven for a caseload of Vault and Chips. Just then, Super Gibbs hollers with vehemence(unlike him): "I need some chocolate chip cookies with my Vault this time!!"

But Super Gregg comes out of the shadows and says, "Coach, what about your diabetes?" Marcus retorts, "Holla, "n-word"!! Coach has got Vault Zero and he is carb-depleted..........

:laugh: :laugh: You're SUCH a NUT!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

do what they did in the olden days, and that is hit the local 7-Eleven for a caseload of Vault and Chips. Just then, Super Gibbs hollers with vehemence(unlike him): "I need some chocolate chip cookies with my Vault this time!!"

But Super Gregg comes out of the shadows and says, "Coach, what about your diabetes?" Marcus retorts, "Holla, "n-word"!! Coach has got Vault Zero and he is carb-depleted..........

so he is A-O-K!" so the super 7 loaded up on caffine and salt speed into congress just in time to catch PPE kings speech to congress, which he had taen over easily becasue after all, they're just a bunch of crooked politicians:silly: . king PPE began by saying....

so he is A-O-K!" so the super 7 loaded up on caffine and salt speed into congress just in time to catch PPE kings speech to congress, which he had taen over easily becasue after all, they're just a bunch of crooked politicians:silly: . king PPE began by saying....

Boobies!! and then he started talking about..

how the trade deficit on his planet was so bad. "hey!" yelled out ted kennedy from his perch, "we have one too! not that i care...." PPE king then began to do strange things like...
licking his own toes and smelling his armpits. Everyone looked at him in disgust as......

licking his own toes and smelling his armpits. Everyone looked at him in disgust as......
he began to take off his hat, underneath of which was a very disgusting looking wrinckled grey mass of pusstule. "hey your not purple under there!" cried out donald trump. then just in time the super 7 flew into congress! "we thought you were our friend king PPE!" said c-los. "but now because you disgrace our nation you are our enemy!" shouted ST who then began one of his famous stares of death, but thats when king PPE bolted out the door, and you'll never believe wat he did next to the washington monument! he....

he began to take off his hat, underneath of which was a very disgusting looking wrinckled grey mass of pusstule. "hey your not purple under there!" cried out donald trump. then just in time the super 7 flew into congress! "we thought you were our friend king PPE!" said c-los. "but now because you disgrace our nation you are our enemy!" shouted ST who then began one of his famous stares of death, but thats when king PPE bolted out the door, and you'll never believe wat he did next to the washington monument! he....

threw an orange staight up and I'll be damned if it didn't get impaled on the sharp house itself. Feeling hungry he did a :doh: and went to the corner deli for a pastrami on rye. Having spent his last 5 bucks on the sandwich he was in need of some cash. Since the coffers of the nation were now of no use to him, the next best thing was to find a taxi to drive. He threw the driver out of a caprice on 16th and flew down the street where he picked up...

Edit: I was a little looped last night. You guys feel free to ignore this.

threw an orange staight up and I'll be damned if it didn't get impaled on the sharp house itself. Feeling hungry he did a :doh: and went to the corner deli for a pastrami on rye. Having spent his last 5 bucks on the sandwich he was in need of some cash. Since the coffers of the nation were now of no use to him, the next best thing was to find a taxi to drive. He threw the driver out of a caprice on 16th and flew down the street where he picked up...
a giant pack of cigarets. "ok now hes gone too far!" screamed marcus. "smoking is bad, violent, and leads to the death of everyone!" declared chief who took a big inhaling of his peace pipe. king PPE then turned to chief and....

a giant pack of cigarets. "ok now hes gone too far!" screamed marcus. "smoking is bad, violent, and leads to the death of everyone!" declared chief who took a big inhaling of his peace pipe. king PPE then turned to chief and....

told him, "Puff, puff give man! Puff, puff give!" The chief gives him a stern look and passes the peace pipe reluctantly. As soon as King PPE takes one toke he.........

told him, "Puff, puff give man! Puff, puff give!" The chief gives him a stern look and passes the peace pipe reluctantly. As soon as King PPE takes one toke he.........
bursts into purple flame! as he died reluctantly cheif says, "thats whatcha get foo! i quickly slipped some counter grass grass of purple death into my pipe s i passed it!" king PPE then said with his last breath....

bursts into purple flame! as he died reluctantly cheif says, "thats whatcha get foo! i quickly slipped some counter grass grass of purple death into my pipe s i passed it!" king PPE then said with his last breath....

"Et tu, Brute????" then he let out a big purple fume from his dairy-aire that reeked of Purple death. Marcus yelled, "He went too far but now you're a murderer Chief!!! He was a nice, fat old Purple King who has been with us through everything. He founded the PPENBA Basketball League for Pete's sake!!" And at that speech, warm-hearted Carlos and Patty began crying. Super Gibbs said, "We canNOT have a murder associated with the Redskins. This is what we're going to do..............."

"Et tu, Brute????" then he let out a big purple fume from his dairy-aire that reeked of Purple death. Marcus yelled, "He went too far but now you're a murderer Chief!!! He was a nice, fat old Purple King who has been with us through everything. He founded the PPENBA Basketball League for Pete's sake!!" And at that speech, warm-hearted Carlos and Patty began crying. Super Gibbs said, "We canNOT have a murder associated with the Redskins. This is what we're going to do..............."

Thanks georgia. :D

"....we're going to plant some purple death in TO's locker. When the old tuna farmer finds that stuff he's gonna blow a gasket. A twofer I tell ya". A phone call to Drew Rosenshack, the exchange of some of Rich Daddy Danny's secret stash of purple cash and lo and behold.....

Thanks georgia. :D

"....we're going to plant some purple death in TO's locker. When the old tuna farmer finds that stuff he's gonna blow a gasket. A twofer I tell ya". A phone call to Drew Rosenshack, the exchange of some of Rich Daddy Danny's secret stash of purple cash and lo and behold.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the deal of purple death was done. Although this had scientists at Redskins Park worried, who feared there would be some sort of nuclear disaster when the purple death reacted with the Tunanator's breath. But Darrell Green was interviewed in secret chambers, and even he said, "If there is a 10% chance that the world is okay, let's go for it---Dallas needs to explode into smitherenes." So..........

Archived