Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

"I like big butts and I cannot lie." Congress overwhelmingly passed the law to ban John Madden from NFL, NBA, NHL (some goalies have big butts), WWF (or whatever the heck it is called nowadays), and any sporting event in the U.S. After the superhero team prayer, a beaming light shone down from heaven and illuminated the Super 7. The Light was so bright it completely blinded the Tunanator and the Nega 7 for LIFE. They were crippled without their eyesight, but it didn't stop them from trying to charge the Super 7, but instead they ended up just bumping each other and jacking each other up that all of them eventually ended up in the hospital. After the successful defeat of pure evil, Sean Taylor told the group, "We deserve some Vault & chips. Let's go..........
to the V&Ccon!

vaultnchipscon.JPG

and so they set out on the sacred pilgramage to the V&Ccon. but surprisingly no one knew where it was. santana said, "ok we need to go one goolge and find out hwere it is." patty saidm "no way, google is lame, i use gizoogle (http://www.gizoogle.com/) for my searches." so they went on gizoogle and searched it, it came back as, "yo the VC to the sizzle is at tha place of tha purple peoples esizles, in the mother f'n worm whoreizle." "what did that mean?" asked super gibbs. "well, to put it bluntly,"said ST, "it means we have to open up the wor hole to get to the PPE dimension, thats were the VCcon is this year. thas when c-los said....

to the V&Ccon!

vaultnchipscon.JPG

and so they set out on the sacred pilgramage to the V&Ccon. but surprisingly no one knew where it was. santana said, "ok we need to go one goolge and find out hwere it is." patty saidm "no way, google is lame, i use gizoogle (http://www.gizoogle.com/) for my searches." so they went on gizoogle and searched it, it came back as, "yo the VC to the sizzle is at tha place of tha purple peoples esizles, in the mother f'n worm whoreizle." "what did that mean?" asked super gibbs. "well, to put it bluntly,"said ST, "it means we have to open up the wor hole to get to the PPE dimension, thats were the VCcon is this year. thas when c-los said....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"Of course.......the WORM HOLE! Werd." Marcus said, "They pick the best places for our quarterly convention." But before they went, Super Gibbs had to do something he didn't want to do, but had to: Demote Ryan Clark from Super 7 Superherodom, because he is leaving our team for the Steelers. So they had a ceremony to demote him and rebuke his supreme Superhero title, thus keeping their Super 7 (when they were secretly the Super 8 all of this time). The ceremony started with...........

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"Of course.......the WORM HOLE! Werd." Marcus said, "They pick the best places for our quarterly convention." But before they went, Super Gibbs had to do something he didn't want to do, but had to: Demote Ryan Clark from Super 7 Superherodom, because he is leaving our team for the Steelers. So they had a ceremony to demote him and rebuke his supreme Superhero title, thus keeping their Super 7 (when they were secretly the Super 8 all of this time). The ceremony started with...........

takig him and striping off his cape and throwing him into the wrong worm hole for being a trator to the super 7. that taken care of, they all apealed to God again and He opened up the worm hole again. when they arived on the planet of the purple peoples, they found AI drunk off his ass. they asked.....

takig him and striping off his cape and throwing him into the wrong worm hole for being a trator to the super 7. that taken care of, they all apealed to God again and He opened up the worm hole again. when they arived on the planet of the purple peoples, they found AI drunk off his ass. they asked.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what the he-doubletoothpicks he had been drinking? AI said, "I drank the Purple Vault. Evidently I helped them discover a new side effect of the new PPE Purple Vault: getting drunk off your ass, which was henceforth added to the warning label. It's a good buzz, man, you should try it!!!" Portis then shouted, "Take me to the HIZZOUSE to get some PURPLE SHIZZLE fo MA NIZZLE!!!!!!!!!" So, he grabbed U-buddies ST and Santana and........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what the he-doubletoothpicks he had been drinking? AI said, "I drank the Purple Vault. Evidently I helped them discover a new side effect of the new PPE Purple Vault: getting drunk off your ass, which was henceforth added to the warning label. It's a good buzz, man, you should try it!!!" Portis then shouted, "Take me to the HIZZOUSE to get some PURPLE SHIZZLE fo MA NIZZLE!!!!!!!!!" So, he grabbed U-buddies ST and Santana and........

dumped all the impure purle vault into the depths of space never to return. CP said, "i wanted it to get rid of it, only the original vault is holy in the eyes of the true believer!" AI then said, "oh i see my wicked ways, i repent, please forgive me, dont throw me into the wrong worm hole!" CP said, "no i wouldnt do that to an honorary super 7 member!" so with that they went on into the convetion to discover many life forms from all over each demension of the universe, even members of the PPENBA basketball league were there signing autographs. but in the corner backfrom the dead (;) ) was eli and peyton manning! they were signng autographs for deprived alien children when they notived thier buddies and shouted....

dumped all the impure purle vault into the depths of space never to return. CP said, "i wanted it to get rid of it, only the original vault is holy in the eyes of the true believer!" AI then said, "oh i see my wicked ways, i repent, please forgive me, dont throw me into the wrong worm hole!" CP said, "no i wouldnt do that to an honorary super 7 member!" so with that they went on into the convetion to discover many life forms from all over each demension of the universe, even members of the PPENBA basketball league were there signing autographs. but in the corner backfrom the dead (;) ) was eli and peyton manning! they were signng autographs for deprived alien children when they notived thier buddies and shouted....

HOLY HANGRANADE BATMAN THERE IS OUR SUPERFRIENDS!!!!!!!! And they dropped their pens and ran over to the Super 7. ST went :rolleyes: but Portis signed more autographs for them on their original Vault bottles, until Peyton looked up and said, "Well kiss my grits!!! IT'S MARVIN THE MARTIAN!!!"

Marvin.jpg

so they ran over to Marvin and.........

HOLY HANGRANADE BATMAN THERE IS OUR SUPERFRIENDS!!!!!!!! And they dropped their pens and ran over to the Super 7. ST went :rolleyes: but Portis signed more autographs for them on their original Vault bottles, until Peyton looked up and said, "Well kiss my grits!!! IT'S MARVIN THE MARTIAN!!!"

Marvin.jpg

so they ran over to Marvin and.........

:laugh:

pated him on the head/broom thing he has. they asked him, "so why is your head just a black cannon ball with eyes?" he replied, ....

pated him on the head/broom thing he has. they asked him, "so why is your head just a black cannon ball with eyes?" he replied, ....

"You earthlings are so annoying. This is a Roman Warrior's helmet, a gladiator's skirt, and oversized tennis shoes which enable me to study Planetary movements on special missions." He demonstrated by doing a back flip but accidently kicked ST in the face. ST :mad: went to spook Marvin who goes, "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!! TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!!!" And ST laughed as..........

"You earthlings are so annoying. This is a Roman Warrior's helmet, a gladiator's skirt, and oversized tennis shoes which enable me to study Planetary movements on special missions." He demonstrated by doing a back flip but accidently kicked ST in the face. ST :mad: went to spook Marvin who goes, "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!! TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!!!" And ST laughed as..........
he punted his cannonball head across the stars! so with that the super 7 went with eli, peyton and AI to the meet an extremeskinsposter booth. there they saw none other than georgiaredskin and skinfan13! ST came up to georgia an said, "is this a kissing booth;) ?" then john madden came up to skinfan13 and said, "hey boom! is this a kissing booth? i brought my lipstick you hot honey!" gerogia was appaled anyone would be that rude to sinfan13 and proceded to...

he punted his cannonball head across the stars! so with tha the super 7 went with eli, peyton and AI to the meet an extremeskinsposter booth. there they saw none other than georgiaredskin and skinfan13! ST came up to georgia an said, "is this a kissing booth;) ?" then john madden came up to skinfan13 and said, "hey boom! is this a kissing booth? i brought my lipstick you hot honey!" gerogia was apaled anyone would be tat rude to sinfan13 and proceded to...

:silly:

make a deal with ST that if she kissed him, would he do something special to John Madden. (as if she needed a deal to kiss ST). He happily agreed as kissing females and kicking ass are his favorite things to do in life. So the kiss happened, and georgiaredskin fainted. Then MeetST came and took over the kiss for georgiaredskin before..........

:silly:

make a deal with ST that if she kissed him, would he do something special to John Madden. (as if she needed a deal to kiss ST). He happily agreed as kissing females and kicking ass are his favorite things to do in life. So the kiss happened, and georgiaredskin fainted. Then MeetST came and took over the kiss for georgiaredskin before..........

ST went medieval on madens ass! he threw him for a loop, got maden stoned as **** and tossed him into oblivion while he was high on ecstacy. so as soon as georgia woke up skinfan13 had to thank her somehow, so he decided to...

ST went medieval on madens ass! he threw him for a loop, got maden stoned as **** and tossed him into oblivion while he was high on ecstacy. so as soon as georgia woke up skinfan13 had to thank her somehow, so he decided to...

bring Marcus over to her kissing booth and let him tap her butt. What happened afterwards is too graphic for this innocent story. :silly: So skinfan13 blessed georgiaredskin for life. The NES 3 muskateers (gr, s13, meetST) decided to.............

bring Marcus over to her kissing booth and let him tap her butt. What happened afterwards is too graphic for this innocent story. :silly: So skinfan13 blessed georgiaredskin for life. The NES 3 muskateers (gr, s13, meetST) decided to.............
go for apleasure cruise on other alien worlds in the PPE alternate demension. they visited the likes of the planet of TYhhhasared and the beautiful lands of he planet Druuel. in the end they decided to go back to the VCcon to their beloved super 7. the super 7 ad some bad but difrent news when they returned. they said, "guys i think its time the super 7 took a little while off, why dont you guys go and have some adventures of your own?" the intrepid extremeskins posters or IEP as some call them, then said....

go for apleasure cruise on other alien worlds in the PPE alternate demension. they visited the likes of the planet of TYhhhasared and the beautiful lands of he planet Druuel. in the end they decided to go back to the VCcon to their beloved super 7. the super 7 ad some bad but difrent news when they returned. they said, "guys i think its time the super 7 took a little while off, why dont you guys go and have some adventures of your own?" the intrepid extremeskins posters or IEP as some call them, then said....

Damn .. we're so ghey.. Lets go make love to each other and afterwards we'll do yoga and....

Damn .. we're so ghey.. Lets go make love to each other and afterwards we'll do yoga and....
(you do know that georgia and meetST are WOMEN right;) ?) then we'll find some cool things to do, like wait for the next season." meanwhile the super 7 were chillin in miami while the IEP were put saving the world and geting "ghey":laugh: with each other. santana and ST were strolin the streets when.....

(you do know that georgia and meetST are WOMEN right;) ?) then we'll find some cool things to do, like wait for the next season." meanwhile the super 7 were chillin in miami while the IEP were put saving the world and geting "ghey":laugh: with each other. santana and ST were strolin the streets when.....

)Nah I didn't but it still works.. I wasn't serious anyway. Have nothing against them =). I just figured to thicken the plot with a romantic love story ;p)

Ricky Williams jumped out of the shadows and offered them a huge toke on his fat....

)Nah I didn't but it still works.. I wasn't serious anyway. Have nothing against them =). I just figured to thicken the plot with a romantic love story ;p)

Ricky Williams jumped out of the shadows and offered them a huge toke on his fat....

marijuana-filled cigar. ST says, "Sorry, dawg, I don't do drugs anymore. Joe Gibbs help me change my life." Santana didn't even answer, but handed Ricky the Joe Gibbs spiritual pamphlet on how he changed his life. Ricky was like :rolleyes: and said,

marijuana-filled cigar. ST says, "Sorry, dawg, I don't do drugs anymore. Joe Gibbs help me change my life." Santana didn't even answer, but handed Ricky the Joe Gibbs spiritual pamphlet on how he changed his life. Ricky was like :rolleyes: and said,

puff puff *snort*gag*cough*

word?

puff puff *snort*gag*cough*

word?

And just then Snoop Dog (in the house) walks by and says, "Werd". Snoop continued, directing at ST & Santana: "Hey could you hook a brotha up with some autographizzles? ST-I got some homies in the slammerizzle that could busta cap and protect your ass." ST..........

And just then Snoop Dog (in the house) walks by and says, "Werd". Snoop continued, directing at ST & Santana: "Hey could you hook a brotha up with some autographizzles? ST-I got some homies in the slammerizzle that could busta cap and protect your ass." ST..........

Then ST shows Snoop his hidden arsenal and snoop drives off fast and

Then ST shows Snoop his hidden arsenal and snoop drives off fast and
(hey buddddddiiiiieeeeeesssssss!!! I'm back!!! :silly: I've been so busy....this might be my only post today....:( o...and thanks for making ST kiss me too....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: o yeah...what did u guys do with one of our super 7s??? Ryan's gone...along with his boo :( )

TI busts into the room singing: What you know about that? What u know about that.... CP replied "TI! What's up homie???" as they proceeded to do a special handshake that only they know. Just then, they spotted LaVar and Ryan in the corner of the room. Everyone just stared at each other for what seemed like forever when ST decided to........

(hey buddddddiiiiieeeeeesssssss!!! I'm back!!! :silly: I've been so busy....this might be my only post today....:( o...and thanks for making ST kiss me too....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: o yeah...what did u guys do with one of our super 7s??? Ryan's gone...along with his boo :( )

TI busts into the room singing: What you know about that? What u know about that.... CP replied "TI! What's up homie???" as they proceeded to do a special handshake that only they know. Just then, they spotted LaVar and Ryan in the corner of the room. Everyone just stared at each other for what seemed like forever when ST decided to........

just ignore them, but he had to say, "lavar thanks for the times even though you never were part of the super 7, and ryan im ashamed of you you traitor, didnt we throw you into the wrong worm hole a while back, how'd you get out?;) " then ryan explained, "well it all started when you threw me into the wrong worm hole, i landed on an alien planet of...."

just ignore them, but he had to say, "lavar thanks for the times even though you never were part of the super 7, and ryan im ashamed of you you traitor, didnt we throw you into the wrong worm hole a while back, how'd you get out?;) " then ryan explained, "well it all started when you threw me into the wrong worm hole, i landed on an alien planet of...."

( :laugh: me again to explain another resurrection! :doh: Yea-welcome back MeetST-I've been gone this weekend, too, getting ready to move (argh)! Read back--Ryan IS no longer a Super 7 b/c he's gone, sis, we gotta accept it)

called SmellyblackergolderTowelo. They accepted me for who I was, a good person and player who needs to be a Starter, and more than a few million to take care of my family every year." Lavar said, "We really did want to be Redskins for life." But Snoop Dogg said, "Who do you think you're talkin' to? Whats my motha****in' name, FOOLS?" Ryan & LaVar...........

( :laugh: me again to explain another resurrection! :doh: Yea-welcome back MeetST-I've been gone this weekend, too, getting ready to move (argh)! Read back--Ryan IS no longer a Super 7 b/c he's gone, sis, we gotta accept it)

called SmellyblackergolderTowelo. They accepted me for who I was, a good person and player who needs to be a Starter, and more than a few million to take care of my family every year." Lavar said, "We really did want to be Redskins for life." But Snoop Dogg said, "Who do you think you're talkin' to? Whats my motha****in' name, FOOLS?" Ryan & LaVar...........

got so fed up with snoop they threw him off a bridge, but dont wory he will be resurected again someday;) . just then the super 7 got a distress signal from the other demension of the purple people eaters! they quickly got into the super7 moblile and flew off into the right worm hole and were spat up on the purple people eater planet. the council of elder purples came running a screaming saying....

Archived