Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Write the never ending story game........

DeanCollins

"I'm all about some cover two...two tittays!!!" Marcus & Sean looked at each other, and then.........
proceded to throw lots of shiny objects at him. smoot was forever destroyed by these shinny objects, nad no one morned him ecept maybe mike tice....

"woa! look we're coming to the end! no wait its....." screamed paty

proceded to throw lots of shiny objects at him. smoot was forever destroyed by these shinny objects, nad no one morned him ecept maybe mike tice....

"woa! look we're coming to the end! no wait its....." screamed patty

only a piece of Fred Smoot's big behind!" But then they were catapulted into the Twilight Zone. Strange music was playing, and the skyline was all purple. And all of the sudden, out of the purpleness, came.........

only a piece of Fred Smoot's big behind!" But then they were catapulted into the Twilight Zone. Strange music was playing, and the skyline was all purple. And all of the sudden, out of the purpleness, came.........
MeetST. "Yes I am back." she said. "What's new?"

decided to dress up as SouthEast Jerome, so he put on the black leather threads and large yellow sunglasses and then.......
was thrown for a loop. "woa, the colors!" he exclaimed, just then super gibbs came to rebuke him, but the twilight zone had such a grip on him he couldnt. meanwhile back on planet purple people eater AI was pondering the meaning of life. "you know.." began AI to king PPE. "you know what? i think i discovered the meaning of life, its...."

astro-terd was heading straight for them. Fred Smoot screamed like a little girl as it came swirling at them with lightning speed. But, Sean Taylor stuck his finger out..........
and gave it a stare like never before, the asteroid blew up into a million turd fragments and there was much rejoicing. "look!" said super gibbs, "we're coming out!" and so the super 7 was ploped out into the Vault super center to the stuned mazment of onlooking coustomers. "we'res all the other guys who were with us i couldnt keep track of;) ?" "look!" cried C-los. and there on the floor were the remains of every non-super 7 person in the Right-Worm-Hole, all spewd on the floor. "and look!" cried out marcus, "the janitor is spraying 'anti-ever-come-back-from-the-dead-in-the-story-spray on their guts, looks like they NEVER will be back in the story." "not so fast!!!" cried none other than the Tunanator! "ughhhh, not you again, let me guess, "said patty, "you magically got transported back from hell or something..." the tuna took a big breath and said, "actually i havent died yet." "ohh i'll take care of that!" said ST as he gave the tuna his super stare of death. the tuna ied instantly and the jantor sprayed his magical potion on his body too.

meanwhile AI still on planet Purple wondered...

and gave it a stare like never before, the asteroid blew up into a million turd fragments and there was much rejoicing. "look!" said super gibbs, "we're coming out!" and so the super 7 was ploped out into the Vault super center to the stuned mazment of onlooking coustomers. "we'res all the other guys who were with us i couldnt keep track of;) ?" "look!" cried C-los. and there on the floor were the remains of every non-super 7 person in the Right-Worm-Hole, all spewd on the floor. "and look!" cried out marcus, "the janitor is spraying 'anti-ever-come-back-from-the-dead-in-the-story-spray on their guts, looks like they NEVER will be back in the story." "not so fast!!!" cried none other than the Tunanator! "ughhhh, not you again, let me guess, "said patty, "you magically got transported back from hell or something..." the tuna took a big breath and said, "actually i havent died yet." "ohh i'll take care of that!" said ST as he gave the tuna his super stare of death. the tuna ied instantly and the jantor sprayed his magical potion on his body too.

meanwhile AI still on planet Purple wondered...

where in the H-E-double toothpicks is Chief??? "I'm here!" He said! And the janitor confirmed Chief was the one who taught him how to create his magical spray potion. So they all guzzled tons of Vault and ate chips to refuel, before moving on to another adventure in........

where in the H-E-double toothpicks is Chief??? "I'm here!" He said! And the janitor confirmed Chief was the one who taught him how to create his magical spray potion. So they all guzzled tons of Vault and ate chips to refuel, before moving on to another adventure in........
indiaapolis land! (not to be confused with the city indianapolis). its in indianapolis land that peyton makes his summer roost along with tony hawk and blink 182. "what seems to be the trouble peyton/tony/blink?" said marcus. "well where can we start? there are sooo many prblems here like....."

indiaapolis land! (not to be confused with the city indianapolis). its in indianapolis land that peyton makes his summer roost along with tony hawk and blink 182. "what seems to be the trouble peyton/tony/blink?" said marcus. "well where can we start? there are sooo many prblems here like....."

so many melons that don't have Super 7 autographs. "I just can't get enough autographs!!!" C-Los said, "Dude, you may need a 12-step program." To that Peyton replied........

so many melons that don't have Super 7 autographs. "I just can't get enough autographs!!!" C-Los said, "Dude, you may need a 12-step program." To that Peyton replied........
actually we just need a sherifs squad here in indianapolis land, 7 spots are available, wait...... you're the super 7! so that means, you can be our sherifs squad!" chief then said, "well we have to elect a leader, is it me, or super gibbs?" imidiatly the sides were drawn for the election, blink printed out as many Gibbs posters as they could while writing campaign songs, tony hawk was busy picketing for chief. finaly election day came around in inidanapoliland and the results were......

actually we just need a sherifs squad here in indianapolis land, 7 spots are available, wait...... you're the super 7! so that means, you can be our sherifs squad!" chief then said, "well we have to elect a leader, is it me, or super gibbs?" imidiatly the sides were drawn for the election, blink printed out as many Gibbs posters as they could while writing campaign songs, tony hawk was busy picketing for chief. finaly election day came around in inidanapoliland and the results were......

Super Gibbs: 455

Chief: 221 (mostly including the Herb Doctor Society of Indianapolisland)

And then they unanimously voted in ex-Colt Marcus Washington as the.....

Super Gibbs: 455

Chief: 221 (mostly including the Herb Doctor Society of Indianapolisland)

And then they unanimously voted in ex-Colt Marcus Washington as the.....

super secret inspector guy of disguise or SSIGD for short. on the podium chief then vowed that he would use his medicine/drug skills for the forensic crime lab. all the rest were deputy inspectors. for their first asignment it was a missing persons case, AI and King PPE were kidnaped by none other than that famous movie villian ______!

super secret inspector guy of disguise or SSIGD for short. on the podium chief then vowed that he would use his medicine/drug skills for the forensic crime lab. all the rest were deputy inspectors. for their first asignment it was a missing persons case, AI and King PPE were kidnaped by none other than that famous movie villian ______!

Dr. Evil (of course)

2-thumb.jpg

who had AI strapped down and King PPE incarcerated in a large Football Stadium to contain him. AI retorted, "This is all Mike Holmgren's fault!!" But Peyton Manning innocently asked, "Isn't it Mark Brunell's fault?" Super Gibbs answered.........

Dr. Evil (of course)

2-thumb.jpg

who had AI strapped down and King PPE incarcerated in a large Football Stadium to contain him. AI retorted, "This is all Mike Holmgren's fault!!" But Peyton Manning innocently asked, "Isn't it Mark Brunell's fault?" Super Gibbs answered.........

(i know we barley got started but i have to quit early tonight: 60 bags of mulch call my name tomorow:( )

"well id have to say its probably the fault of the media." said super gibbs. "well isnt that the truth..." said dr. evil " i have a question" shouted AI from his bound place, "why is your name simply Dr. Evil, i thought you turned good?" "well," started Dr. Evil, "it all began with my brother Austin and the carcass of our mother......"

(i know we barley got started but i have to quit early tonight: 60 bags of mulch call my name tomorow:( )

"well id have to say its probably the fault of the media." said super gibbs. "well isnt that the truth..." said dr. evil " i have a question" shouted AI from his bound place, "why is your name simply Dr. Evil, i thought you turned good?" "well," started Dr. Evil, "it all began with my brother Austin and the carcass of our mother......"

Yeah, I need to hit the hay, too.

:laugh: This reply will take some serious thought. :silly:

"that was salvaged in a car accident. My father thought only Austin survived. So I was raised by Belgians which made me evil. The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds—pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles— there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum—it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you try it."

At this soliloquy, Blink and Marcus looked at each other and go, ".........

"that was salvaged in a car accident. My father thought only Austin survived. So I was raised by Belgians which made me evil. The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds—pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles— there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum—it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you try it."

At this soliloquy, Blink and Marcus looked at each other and go, ".........

"well Dr. Evil that doesnt answer AI's question but at any rate your days are numbered for we have called n the super 7 special strike force or S cubed F! they are: Chuck Norris, Austin Powers and Barry bonds!" Dr. Evil had a funny stare about him as he said, "whats he doing here with this lot?" as he pointed to bonds. "allow me to explain...." started bonds

"well Dr. Evil that doesnt answer AI's question but at any rate your days are numbered for we have called n the super 7 special strike force or S cubed F! they are: Chuck Norris, Austin Powers and Barry bonds!" Dr. Evil had a funny stare about him as he said, "whats he doing here with this lot?" as he pointed to bonds. "allow me to explain...." started bonds
bump

"I was testifying again about my steroid use and developed a huge fan following, including Austin Powers, who supported me from day one with his cheers of 'Yeah, baby, yeah!!' and 'Steroids are sexy, baby!!' So we hooked up and then we met Chuck Norris when we..........

"I was testifying again about my steroid use and developed a huge fan following, including Austin Powers, who supported me from day one with his cheers of 'Yeah, baby, yeah!!' and 'Steroids are sexy, baby!!' So we hooked up and then we met Chuck Norris when we..........
all filmed a super karate film on steroids! everyone was invited who had ever used steroids, including raphie palmero! as the party progresed it became aparent that a couple greek olympians from 2000 BC had showed up. everyone was like....

Archived