Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New BANG! Cartoon

Bang

Hey everyone! Time for a anew cartoon! This week we get a guided tour of Detroit, site of this year's Super Bowl.

detroitbanner.gif

Also, if you haven't checked out "ask edna" yet, give it a try. Edna runs Monday thru Friday with a new episode every day.

Warning, she's not for kids, and she probably will get you a few stares if you played her too loud in the office.

Have fun!

~Bang

ohmigod, that was hysterical...i can't believe no ones gotten their panties in a knot yet about bettis eating fried chicken. If i have to hear one more time about how Bettis is from Detroit I'm gonna projectile vomit.

that was awesome!

:)

The first comment I got when I posted this on the Washington Post messege board was...

"Not funny. Why does Bettis have to have a bucket of chicken? Why do they have to be carjacked by a Black man in a hood? Why is the vendor Islamic? Not @all. Down right offensive."

http://forums.washingtonpost.com/wpsports/messages?msg=991.885

:)

The first comment I got when I posted this on the Washington Post messege board was...

"Not funny. Why does Bettis have to have a bucket of chicken? Why do they have to be carjacked by a Black man in a hood? Why is the vendor Islamic? Not @all. Down right offensive."

http://forums.washingtonpost.com/wpsports/messages?msg=991.885

Did you tell them Bang creates over-exaggerated stereotypes?

And yes, he's done it with white guys too.

Not one of the better Bangs. These cartoons are hit or miss

Im waiting for the Sean Taylor goes to prison cartoon

:rolleyes: Won't be nearly as funny as the Giants get shut-out AT HOME in THE PLAYOFFS cartoon!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bang -- was that Kevin Jones driving the bus??? :laugh:

:rolleyes: Won't be nearly as funny as the Giants get shut-out AT HOME in THE PLAYOFFS cartoon!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bang -- was that Kevin Jones driving the bus??? :laugh:

HA! I have no need to make that cartoon now, because you just said all that needed be said, and it is pretty damn funny.

I figured some folks would gripe about Bettis and the chicken, but the fact is, I used it because it's a fatty greasy finger food that comes in a BUCKET which to me makes it all the funnier. No racial overtone unless placed there by the viewer. (In my second ever cartoon, I made John Madden do the same thing all cartoon with a bucket of KFC, he ended up with his head stuck in it. It's the same exact joke.)

The poster on the Post board sounds exactly like every perceived problem i had running thru my head as I made this. I wonder if that makes him a stereotype? And if so, am I allowed to make fun of him? :laugh:

~Bang

Archived