Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clayton: Arrington to be traded

Drunken Master III

Trading Arrington would be the best thing for the team. Get Witherspoon from the Panthers. More of a team guy. Spend the savings on either Steve Hutchinson or John Abraham.

trading him would cause us to take a bigger hit than if he reworks his contract, because we would most likely have to eat his bonuses, and no team will want to take the cap hit for his base.

He will probably be released. Nobody is going to trade for Arrington because they know the skins' will more then likely release him.

Just like nobody was gonna trade us for Champ Bailey right????

geez man, when are people gonna get a clue. If your a team, and you wnat a player with talent, you dont wait for him to get released and run the risk of him signing somewhere else!!!!!

clayton is one of those who dont like the skins, he wouldnt know what the skins are doing withn anyone on the roster, and i agree with jrfriedm: clayton probably know less about the game than i do and thats sayin something

WTF are you talking about? Clayton has been one of the few Skins backers this year.

He will probably be released. Nobody is going to trade for Arrington because they know the skins' will more then likely release him.

if a team really wants him they need to trade for him because if hes released its no guarantee theyll get him

No one is talking about what else Clayton said, specifically regarding the open quarterback competition in camp.

I guess this is always the case, technically, but does this mean that Campbell will be given an equal number of snaps as Brunell? Will they each play the same amount in preseason?

I don't think that he will be traded, and Clayton talks out of his :moon: a lot!!!!

I agree with you on that one.... I have heard him break a few things that did happen... but i have heard him say many a thing that def didnt happen.....

I wouldnt take his opinion any more serious than my little sisters....

Trading Arrington would be the best thing for the team. Get Witherspoon from the Panthers. More of a team guy. Spend the savings on either Steve Hutchinson or John Abraham.

Spoon is the real deal. I for one could do without the drama that continuously surrounds L.A. in addition to that I have questions about L.A.'s ability to play and be happy in the system.

If we are going to make a superbowl run this year, it would make more sense to spread his roster bonus out over 4 years. It would be a much larger hit to cut him or trade him. If the skins think they are gearing up for SB XLI, then restructuring is hands down the best move this team can make.

Archived