ES OFF SEASON PARTY TODAY!!! - Directions Included

Huly

Candace

WhodatSkinsFan

GallntFox

DB44

themurf

rdsknbill

AMF and monkey AKA FOOOOOOTTTTTTBBBBBBAAAAAALLLLLL!

SkinsBry

pseto

PleaseBlitz

HSF

halter91

stwasm

SlobberKnockinFootball

jrockster77

Bugs

HOF44

Raub and Jen

Chappelle

Skinsfan44 and Steph

unsonny

elgallo

9 to 42 TD

Riggo-toni

CEJ2200

RonJeremy

Thiebear

lovellj

Air Force Cane

DCsportsfan56

JMLracing

Thats is what I have so far! Let me know if I am right or wrong!

JRock is making it? Dude lives 5000 miles away.

THAT is dedication. Dedication to what, im not sure.

I was thinking the same thing...hmmmmm. Maybe the ES community loves me sooooo much that they are all chipping in for a plane ticket? Huly...did you ruin the surprise?? :laugh:

I'm not sure how my name got on that list, but unfortunately, I will not be making it. Sigh...

Below is the info for those asking.

It was a very close call but the Corner Pocket Buffet won the vote! Not by much but it won by 1 vote!

Total amount per person is $28.00

Consist of food, all you can dreak water, soda, coffee and tea

Our own room, with pool table, cash bar, tax and tip.

You can paypal me the money by sending it to: christina.lopez@dcaa.mil or pez@webpez.net If you would like to mail me the money please send me a PM.

I need the money by March 11, 2006.

Hope this helps!

Christie

I seen that my name was on the list...........but, I wont be able to make it.........I am sorry if I made it seem like I was coming - my bad

On the one hand to bad, we'll miss you, but on the other hand I won;t have my head on a swivel looking for that all seeing camera.:D

You gonna be at the draft day party?

On the one hand to bad, we'll miss you, but on the other hand I won;t have my head on a swivel looking for that all seeing camera.:D

You gonna be at the draft day party?

i'll be at draft day - camera in hand.........gotta break out the old 2005 draft day pics...Raub was in rare form that day :cheers:

I seen that my name was on the list...........but, I wont be able to make it.........I am sorry if I made it seem like I was coming - my bad

100_1739.jpg

Now we know that unsonny WON'T be at the ES party, I have mixed emotions about this.

On one hand I am sad he will not be there, but on the other hand, I won't have to worry about unsonny's camera getting any "Own3ed" pics of me getting s**t faced at D&B. :laugh:

I just found out that I will be unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict. It was a tough choice but I have an opportunity to go to the NFLPA Annual Players Rep meeting in Maui and will be flying out that morning. I hope that you all understand :)

Edit : I won't actually be attending the meetings but all of the family functions...dinners etc. and will get the chance to meet a lot of players.

Archived