Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES OFF SEASON PARTY TODAY!!! - Directions Included

Huly

Do you really want to hang out with a bunch of Redskin fans?? :whoknows:

Hey, RJ.

We can make fun of him and laugh at him for being an Eagles fan. :laugh:

Or better yet, we could make him get up on the pool table and make him sing "Hail to the Redskins" at the top of his lungs for the whole restaurant to hear. :D

Hey, RJ.

We can make fun of him and laugh at him for being an Eagles fan. :laugh:

Or better yet, we could make him get up on the pool table and make him sing "Hail to the Redskins" at the top of his lungs for the whole restaurant to hear. :D

You won't have to make him do it. It'll come out of him on his own, he's a Skins fan deep down. :D

I told my brother that he is going to have to find another best man for his wedding because I was going to the D&B event and go postal on anyone giving me a hard time for being a fan of Lavar. :D

So I guess it woudn't be wise for Halter to redo his 56 jersey with a Lavar sucks custom nameplate. :silly:

Are opposing team fans invited to this? ;)

We can use him as a Pinata! It will be fun, I'll hold him up by the back of his shirt and someone can beat him sensless.

Bob, Not funny about the Lavar Jersey. Don't make me kill you.

Hey, are we doing a raffle or anything like las time? I have a #56 shirt to donate. :doh:

Come on man. I started a thread called "Take your shots at an Eagles fan." What do you think?

Just surprised you would want to hang with Skins fans. I have NO desire to hang out with a bunch of Eagles fan. I can't figure out if you are serious or not. I am not around the board enough anymore to know if you are kidding or serious because I haven't seen many of your posts. Some other Eagles fans on this board I know they would be kidding, so just curious.

I like Halter's idea of the Pinata.

:jk:

We can use him as a Pinata! It will be fun, I'll hold him up by the back of his shirt and someone can beat him sensless.

Bob, Not funny about the Lavar Jersey. Don't make me kill you.

Hey, are we doing a raffle or anything like las time? I have a #56 shirt to donate. :doh:

I will auction mine off two....Arrington 70th Anniversary Jersey. :doh:

Unfortunately the wife and I aren't going to make it after all. I have to go under the knife again on the 17th. :(

I did manage to make the Eagles game the day after my last surgery, but I think I'll stay home and sit this one out. If it was gameday you bet I'd be there in a wheelchair again :cheers:

Have a blast guys!

I will say that Who Del seems like a good guy so far. So I suspect that he's serious.

Sure I'm serious but I wouldn't want to rain on the parade. I mean it is called "ExtremeSkins Offseason Party" I just thought it would be fun to see one Eagles fan show up in a crowd of Redskin fans. Then you could literally take shots at me. :applause:

Unfortunately the wife and I aren't going to make it after all. I have to go under the knife again on the 17th. :(

I did manage to make the Eagles game the day after my last surgery, but I think I'll stay home and sit this one out. If it was gameday you bet I'd be there in a wheelchair again :cheers:

Have a blast guys!

Damn...sorry to hear we won't be seeing you and Jen. Good luck with this surgery. Get all of this **** taken care of in the off-season. We need you to be ready for the regular season.

Raub = the King of "BOOOOOOOOOOO"ing opposing fans.

Archived