Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES OFF SEASON PARTY TODAY!!! - Directions Included

Huly

Unfortunately the wife and I aren't going to make it after all. I have to go under the knife again on the 17th. :(

I did manage to make the Eagles game the day after my last surgery, but I think I'll stay home and sit this one out. If it was gameday you bet I'd be there in a wheelchair again :cheers:

Have a blast guys!

Damn Raub. The first penis enlargement wasn't good enough?

Sure I'm serious but I wouldn't want to rain on the parade. I mean it is called "ExtremeSkins Offseason Party" I just thought it would be fun to see one Eagles fan show up in a crowd of Redskin fans. Then you could literally take shots at me. :applause:

You can come if you want as long as you behave. I keep Bugs' pinata bat in my car. :laugh: You are an ES member. I just need your $28.00 ASAP

Stwasm got the $$$

Still have a few people I need it from though!

Raub I sent you your refund. I am going to miss you and Jen but I understand. I guess I will have to wait till draft day to see y'all again. :(

It's hard to belive that good guy and Eagles fan can be put in the same sentence, doesn't it? I'm watching him come April fool's day. :)

Aw come on. You need to come up here. THere actually ARE some decent Eagles fans in the world.

Want to hear something really funny???? One of my assistant coaches is a Eagles fan, another a Cowboys fan, and the Varsity head coach is a Giants fan!!!!!!

Red Lion Lacrosse has the whole NFC East covered! :laugh:

Unfortunately the wife and I aren't going to make it after all. I have to go under the knife again on the 17th. :(

I did manage to make the Eagles game the day after my last surgery, but I think I'll stay home and sit this one out. If it was gameday you bet I'd be there in a wheelchair again :cheers:

Have a blast guys!

Damn.

Sorry to hear that.

Steph and I were looking forward to seeing you and Jen again, Raub.

Good luck on the 17th and I hope to see y'all at the Draft Day Party tailgate.

:eaglesuck

Have a blast guys!

Quitter!!!!!!!!! :jk:

Hope every thing goes well We'll raise a glass to ya! :cheers:

Guess you and the wife aren't going to close the bar with us! :laugh: :pint:

Last year was a blast! :2drunks:

I wish I didn't have a class that last till 7pm up in Baltimore this Saturday. I would love to be there and meet some of the locals.

I was at Daven-n-Busters in Arundel ills this weekend and realized I still had a tone of money on my card from my Bachelor's party a few years ago. That's a fun place, and the one at White Flint is far supperior to the one in Arundel Mills. Have a good time.

I wish I didn't have a class that last till 7pm up in Baltimore this Saturday. I would love to be there and meet some of the locals.

I was at Daven-n-Busters in Arundel ills this weekend and realized I still had a tone of money on my card from my Bachelor's party a few years ago. That's a fun place, and the one at White Flint is far supperior to the one in Arundel Mills. Have a good time.

Come on down! We'll probably close the place up. :D

Sooo, what's the final guest list for Saturday?

Huly

Pez

DB44

rdsknbill

AMF

SkinsBry

HSF

halter91

stwasm

Bugs

HOF44

Raub and Jen

Chappelle

Skinsfan44

RonJeremy

Thiebear

DCsportsfan56

JMLracing

Riggo-toni

JC

Skinsluvr

PAREDSKINFANCLUB

Also a few people mailed me a check. It did not have their board name so if you paide by check please PM me your real name and board name. If you are not on the above list! :D

bump.....

As it is tonight and all:)

See you there.

**Edit: I just did MapQuest directions on it and it comes up as Kensington' date=' Md. not North Bethesda**[/quote']

Actually when you do mapquest and other direction tools, it has come up as a number of cities.... Bethesda, Rockiville, Kensington... Can't figure out why, but if you put in the address we supplied, you will pull up the directions ok.

Look forward to seein you all there! :cheers:

=======================================================

Dave & Buster's

White Flint Mall (3rd Floor)

11301 Rockville Pike

North Bethesda, Maryland 20895-1021

Directions:

White Flint is located just outside of Washington, DC on Rockville Pike (Route 355) in Montgomery County, Maryland, just outside of the Capital Beltway (Route 495).

From Frederick:

Take 270 South to the Montrose Road Exit going East. Take a right on Rockville Pike/Rt. 355. White Flint is approximately 1/2 mile on the left.

From Baltimore:

Take I-95 South to I-495 West (toward Silver Spring). Take Exit 34 (Rockville/Bethesda). Exit 34 merges into Rockville Pike (headed North). White Flint is approximately 1-1/2 miles on the right.

From Virginia:

Take I-495 across the (Cabin John) American Legion Bridge. Take 270 North towards Frederick. Take Montrose Road exit going East. Take a right on Rockville Pike/Rt. 355. White Flint is approximately ½ mile on the left.

From Washington:

Take Wisconsin Avenue North. It becomes Rockville Pike. White Flint is approximately 1-1/2 miles after you cross under-I-495 beltway on Rockville Pike.

Metro

White Flint is conveniently located just outside of Washington, DC, beyond the Beltway. It is easily accessible by taking the Red Line to the White Flint Metro Stop.

Mapquest Directions Here

map.gif

Archived