Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES OFF SEASON PARTY TODAY!!! - Directions Included

Huly

It would definitely be cool to gather with everyone for the NFL draft. We can even plan to get together later - since the first round isn't relevant this year. hehehe.

Get together later??? No way :) Just means more time to tailgate before we go into the stadium. :D

I know there are some Skins fans stuck down here in the mountains of the NRV and Roanoke Valley...I dunno about making it to MD, but if anyone around southwest VA or NC wants to ever get together, count me in!

RumRunner.... we also will be doing an amusement park day... many people seem to be interested in Busch Gardens which is down closer to your part of the country...

RumRunner.... we also will be doing an amusement park day... many people seem to be interested in Busch Gardens which is down closer to your part of the country...

Kinda on the other side of the state (3 1/2 tp 4 hour drive), but if the work Gods allow, I enjoy Busch Gardens! (Even though I worked at Kings Dominion for 4 years!) Keep us all updated.

Draft Day in April and maybe a themepark in My or June there is also a redskin beach thing in June in VA Beach

Is the ES Draft Day party at the stadium, or do you go elsewhere? I've gone to FedEx every draft since they've been hosting it, so I wouldn't miss that one.

I've gone to FedEx every draft since they've been hosting it, so I wouldn't miss that one.

Yeah....Draft Day is a lot of fun...I drink as many of the $3 beers as I can on Draft Day...feels like I am dollar cost averaging the $7 beers I drink during the season.

Archived