Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if brunell starts next year:i put my avatar on the line.

Sherlock Holmes

if brunell starts next year ahead of campbell, even if campbell gets injured, you mods can change my avatar, my username, my sig and everything else.

thats how confident i am that jc will start.

and thats a promise.

The mods mind as well change the avatar, username, sig, and everything else as of ........NOW!

if brunell starts next year ahead of campbell, even if campbell gets injured, you mods can change my avatar, my username, my sig and everything else.

and thats a promise.

Unless Brunell leads us to win the NFC Championship... HE WINS!

The thread was started on Jan. 22, 2006 and he said "next year." That would be '07.

Noted.

HEE HEE HEE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Might as well do it now. Love the guy from across the pond, but too bold of a statement :D

HTTR!

I'm so sure that Campbell won't start (one stip. only if Brunell doesn't get hurt in the pre-season) that I'll give up my season ticket to the Vikings Monday Night game if the boy from across the pond pays to fly into town...okay that's a lie :( , but Campbell won't start.

HTTR!

Why in the world is everyone so anxious to see a green QB starting the season when we have a real shot to go DEEP into the playoffs?

You dont think that two or three games of Campbell making mistakes will make a difference? Look at last year, if we had come out ahead of Tampa in the regular season, we win the division, get a first round bye, and play our first playoff game at home.

Gibbs would be foolish to put this season in the hands of what amounts to essentially a rookie QB.

I do not envy San Diego's position, do you? You think those players would rather go to war with Drew Brees or Philip Rivers? Thought so.

Brunell will and should start.

End.

and thats a promise.

I'll take some of that action.

Does he mean 2006? or 2007?

surely not 06? :laugh:

unless Brunell gets hurt or suddenly retires, I can't see anyone else starting at QB on opening day this season.

He meant 06 as the SB hadn't even been played when he posted this. But don't worry, I bet he'll look cute in his dress. :laugh:

yea... it's a shame he led us to the playoffs

maybe gibbs would have benched him if we had another losing season :rolleyes:

Bingo.

I can't believe how everyone has hopped on the Anti-Brunell wagon. He did get a bit iffy near the end, but you got to remember- The second Giants game left him with a bad injury. He did essentially lead us to the playoffs, remember? This isn't 2004, when he sucked like a hoe on christmas eve. Give the guy his dues- if he can play nearly as well as he did last year, count on a playoff birth.

EDIT- while im here, might as well comment on the actual bet. Its easy to say that, but whats to prove that you'll actually come back and post under this SN?

Archived