Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if brunell starts next year:i put my avatar on the line.

Sherlock Holmes

Why? Were these not your words?

You put your avatar on the line when you started this thread. You've already diminished your reputation by trying to weasel out of the deal you openly made. I'm starting wonder if you haven't been hanging out with jbooma who aslo wore that avatar in the past.

what avatar would i have if brunell starts then?

Why do you think Joe Gibbs hired a offensive coordinator? He is pulling himself out of the player decision making. It was the smartest move he has made to date. He brings this guy in, and if he feels Brunell is the man, well, he will start, and Joe Gibbs doesn't have to sweat the questions if Brunell doesn't start well. Joe Gibbs said something in his last game interview witch led me to believe that Campbell will start. Brunell was outplayed in the last three games of the year, by better, healthier, stronger, faster, athletes. Anyone who does not believe this needs to watch the games again. I think Brunell put in his best effort, but it is not going to be good enough to make it through the playoffs next year. Rothlesburger is only in his second year, and he is in the Superbowl. I have faith that Jason can do the same thing.

i hope your right but im affraid gibbs is in love with brunell.

He liked Ramsey too at the begining of the year, for all of like 10 minutes. He'll go with whomever he believes can win the games. If Brunell does a good job this off season and drinks his ensure and takes his geritol then he'll start. If he starts to lose, we'll see Campbell. Gibbs is a great guy, but his sentimentality only goes so far.

if brunell starts next year ahead of campbell, even if campbell gets injured, you mods can change my avatar, my username, my sig and everything else.

thats how confident i am that jc will start.

and thats a promise.

wellllll... i still think we are gonna be treated to brunell starting next year anyway

He liked Ramsey too at the begining of the year, for all of like 10 minutes. He'll go with whomever he believes can win the games. If Brunell does a good job this off season and drinks his ensure and takes his geritol then he'll start. If he starts to lose, we'll see Campbell. Gibbs is a great guy, but his sentimentality only goes so far.

you think campbell is gonna absorb another offense inthe offseason and be ready to start next year?? if so, the skins underpaid for him....LOL

you think campbell is gonna absorb another offense inthe offseason and be ready to start next year?? if so, the skins underpaid for him....LOL

Never said that. Personally, at this point I think Brunell gets the nod. All I was saying was that all the way through camp and through pre-season Ramsey was Gibbs' guy, just like Brunell is now, but then Ramsey wasn't cutting the mustard so Brunell found himself under center. Wasn't making a claim for or against Campbell, I was however responding to a post that stated Gibbs was in love with Brunell, and I was pointing out that Gibbs' sentimentality only goes so far. My post was about Gibbs not Jason Campbell.

Never said that. Personally, at this point I think Brunell gets the nod. All I was saying was that all the way through camp and through pre-season Ramsey was Gibbs' guy, just like Brunell is now, but then Ramsey wasn't cutting the mustard so Brunell found himself under center. Wasn't making a claim for or against Campbell, I was however responding to a post that stated Gibbs was in love with Brunell, and I was pointing out that Gibbs' sentimentality only goes so far. My post was about Gibbs not Jason Campbell.

uh....all gibbs has is sentimentality...and so do his fans...that is why people cant/wont look at what he is doing right now.

uh....all gibbs has is sentimentality...and so do his fans...that is why people cant/wont look at what he is doing right now.
Man, Seahawks posters got creamed for saying things like that prior to the divisional playoff game.

Look, Gibbs is human, so he's going to have some sentimentality, and he's going to have some weak spots. But saying that's all he has is just pure braindeadness. Or is sentimentality your explanation for his taking a mediocre team and turning it into a playoff contender in just two years?

Face it, he has probably forgotten more about football than you'll ever know, and he sees things in practice that you'll never see. So you can either give him some credit and trust his judgment, or you can pretend you know more than he does and more than his fans do and you can whine like a *****. But don't expect anyone here to take you seriously.

Tough love diesel, everyone loves to know we have fans from across the globe but you put yourself in this position.

Unfortunately for you, even if campbell does start you wont be able to rightly boast about your prediction, considering you lost all confidence in it about 20 minutes after you made it...come on now man.:doh:

Sounds rational. Better watch that. :silly:

• 5 months later...

Archived