Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Else Cried?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Twice this morning.Not because of the loss but because of 2 things

1:I just saw the locker room interview with Ray Brown.

2:I just read that Joe Gibbs had a plane to catch at Dulles when he arrived but he heard their were fans waiting in the cold at Redskin Park.So he took a limo to sign autographs then went back to the airport.

It wasnt crying just teary eyed .

Oh dude, I know just what you're talking about. You know, that feeling when you're so overcome by joy that you can't hold back the tears, right? I cried those tears of joy as well, so you're not alone. I mean, a bunch of pretenders getting run out of the playoffs, probably never to return, whose coach isn't in this thing for the long haul. Yeah, it was pretty sweet. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs and maybe don't talk so much **** the next time you make it and it won't sting so bad when your season ends.

How much does it suck that your team lost to a "bunch of pretenders" in the playoffs? If any team didn't belong in the playoffs, it's one that won their division, but couldn't even beat a wild card team at home. How lame is that? :laugh:

I did cry tears of joy when we beat the Eagles in the season finale to go to the playoffs but did not cry yesterday after the game. I know that this team has a come a long way in 05 after the 5-6 Start and has a lot to work off of for 2006.

:applause:

For the first time this year I wasn't really upset after a loss. Obviously I was disapointed, but expectations were so long comming into the year that I would have probably been a happy man with simply a winning season. We did go on one hell of a tear and brought fear back to one of the historical good teams in all of the nfl. I was once again proud to sing Hail to the Redskins. Sure it is always rough to loose but I think we have a solid core comming back next year and maybe we can start making this a regular thing. Either way after a seaon like this we should all hang our heads high, its a good day to be a skins fan.

And hey hockey is in full swing, and the Nats start in a few short months.

How much does it suck that your team lost to a "bunch of pretenders" in the playoffs? If any team didn't belong in the playoffs, it's one that won their division, but couldn't even beat a wild card team at home. How lame is that? :laugh:

It sucks bad that we lost to you guys. Trust me, Bucs fans are really embarassed about the whole thing. I mean, we blew it. You guys had 120 yards of offense and set us up many times to win the game but we didn't. It was pretty sad if you ask me. Good point armchair.

I didnt cry. I was intitially dissapointed with the game, but then I looked at our season as a whole. We started off 3-0 - GREAT. We fell to 5-6 with 3 straight close losses-Bad. We rallied 5 straight wins to make the playoffs -AWESOME. We swept Dallas including a come back win stunner and a total blow out- AWESOME. We were 5-1 in the NFC East - GREAT. We got Santana Moss, a great play maker who is fun to watch- GREAT. We have a defense that was superb and will be next year - GREAT. We turned around from 6-10 to 10-6 in a year- GREAT. It was a great year. I am happy where we are now. I cant wait for next season!

I balled tonight. I was able to take with my girlfriend until late night. But then I broke down like a little boy and cried in front of her. I don't care. Who else is with me?

I don't mean to be rude, but that's really pathetic. :doh:

He didn't try to bat it down. He tried to intercept it. I was a missed opportunity.

You are right. He dove for it. He did try to intercept it. I think his legs were faster than his hands. He's awesome talent. We can't blame this one on him. Clark almost got an interception also. Almost interceptions aren't failures. But at least they broke up the down.

I didn't cry, but I couldn't look at this site until now. And I'm in a black funk. I love the Redskins and am proud of them with all of my heart. Just I believed we were good enough. It will be a long off-season until the excitement begins next year.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said!

Lordy, people. Grow up alittle. It's a game.

Maybe when you have a wife, kids and a morgage you will realize that football is not worth losing sleep or tears over.

HTTR!

:helmet:

I agree, I'm 48 too. I know exactly where you're coming from. But, I did cry when the Broncos won...(joke):D

Archived