11/13 Rams W 31-16

11/20 @ San Fran W 27-25

11/27 Giants W 24-21

12/5 @ Eagles W 42-0

12/11 San Fran W 41-3

12/18 @ Titans W 28-24

12/24 Colts W 28-13

1/1 @ Green Bay L 23-17

I think this schedule was easier than the Succanears'!!!

If all Skin fans think they are good by coming out ahead of a far superior team. Think again. Simms has been trying all season to give a game a way and he finally succeeded. In addition that Melanzana that spit on Pittman should be banned from football.

The Seahawks are going to slaughter and skin the skins.

benjamino2005 - First off let's get something straight. Pittman is a woman beater and a man that had roid rage and rammed a SUV with his own kids in it. Secondly Gruden is a golden boy, he didn't achieve anything in Oakland and won a Superbowl with Dungy's team! :finger:

I think Sean Taylor probably boned Pittman's woman the night before and she asked Sean to spit on him for all the abuse she took! :silly:

Instead of trolling on our boards why not go be with Pittman and Simms and sit with them on the COUCH and watch the Redskins crush the Seahags this Saturday.

Don't get me wrong all the Dungy pieces still in Tampa (Monte Kiffen) is still awesome DEFENSE but the Gruden Offense is much like your post full of hot air! :cheers:

Your team got lucky with that 2 pt conversion crap but lightening didn't strike twice this time huh? :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

You want to go to the Superbowl next year?? Here is what you need to do with OVERHYPED GRUDEN AKA Chucky :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

Go back to your hole Troll we are still in the show and heading for Detroit meanwhile Tampa is with the Giants sitting on the couch crying ...........

:2cents: :laugh: :D

A far superior team , to whom ? You must have just fallen off the turnip truck.

Here is what you can do. First,go get yourself some chips and soda.

Second sit down on your couch with some Tampa players , stretch out, relax and watch the Redskins still playing on TV

Archived