Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Got Lucky... I am a sore-loser Buc-troll who got in a few posts

benjamino2005

If all Skin fans think they are good by coming out ahead of a far superior team. Think again. Simms has been trying all season to give a game a way and he finally succeeded. In addition that Melanzana that spit on Pittman should be banned from football.

The Seahawks are going to slaughter and skin the skins.

"Every time I think I am out, they pull me back in. "

If all Skin fans think they are good by coming out ahead of a far superior team. Think again. Simms has been trying all season to give a game a way and he finally succeeded. In addition that Melanzana that spit on Pittman should be banned from football.

Ummm what's the Seahawks playoff history again, I seem to forget what it is.. Yeah my team would be superior too if they played pansies like the Rams, Niners, Cardinals, Texans, a Colts team that didn't play their starters I would be thumping my chest too. The Skins has had a more difficult time than the Seahawks would ever dream about having. You will have a dogfight on your hands do not be delusional about it.

Calling Taylor an eggplant and quoting GFIII... I'm sensing a classless cafone from New Jersey, possibly one banned earlier today.

What in the heck is a Melanzana? I think you should be banned from other teams boards.

It's Italian for eggplant, the "Anglicized" slang version of which used to refer to black people as "eggplant-colored."

I won't type it here, but I'm sure you have heard it used in movies or other things.

Archived