Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Got Lucky... I am a sore-loser Buc-troll who got in a few posts

benjamino2005

If all Skin fans think they are good by coming out ahead of a far superior team. Think again. Simms has been trying all season to give a game a way and he finally succeeded. In addition that Melanzana that spit on Pittman should be banned from football.

The Seahawks are going to slaughter and skin the skins.

"Every time I think I am out, they pull me back in. "

Far superior?

I didnt realize far superior teams make so many mistakes...if that is how a far superior team plays then i would hate to see how a s****y team plays.

17-10...suck it up....root, root, root for the Seahawks...thats all thats left 4 u.

Win or lose...we still beat up on the Succaneers.......Enjoy the L...enjoy the offseason...enjoy the fact that your stadium was overrun by Redskins fans for a playoff game.

:doh: "Melanzana" is an extremely derogatory term for people of color. I'm hoping it doesn't take the mods long to ban this troll.

Huh, did not know that. I googled melanzana and discovered that there is a store in Leadville, Colorado named that. They make outdoor clothing, so I thought the guy was calling Taylor a polar fleece. Which really doesn't seem that bad.

Coming to think of it - we did play part of the Seahawks schedule. We played 3 teams from their conference and went 3-0 ... Rams, Cards, & .... Seattle!!!:laugh:

Hey don't forget thumping the 49ers as well.

As far as the Bucs go deal with this...their defense only gave up 120 yards and they still lost...I think that is all that needs to be said about them.

Oh no he didn't!!!!! I figured out the translation, but had no clue as to the connotation!

Yea I was lost on that one completely. Never heard of it before. Not necessary and way out of line..

By the way, what replay did Benjamin attempt to watch? get them bi-focals checked out.

If all Skin fans think they are good by coming out ahead of a far superior team. Think again. Simms has been trying all season to give a game a way and he finally succeeded. In addition that Melanzana that spit on Pittman should be banned from football.

Wait a minute. Didn't Pittman run his car into his wife's with her and their child in it? Yeah, that's a model citizen, if anyone deserves to get spit at, it's him.

And if Tampa is so "far superior" why didn't they win? On thier field nonetheless.

The Seahawks are going to slaughter and skin the skins.

"Every time I think I am out, they pull me back in. "

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."

Replay clearly shows he did.

Well thats back in november.....The season is over for your sorry Sucs....Get over it already....We moving on and your not.....:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Hail to the

Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the warpath,

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score

We want a lot more!

Beat 'em Swamp 'em Touchdown

Let the points soar!

Fight on, Fight on,

Til you have won,

Sons of Wash-ing-ton!