Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey, check it out. A Seachicken troll sighting.

president

The most memorable moment in Seahawk football history is Bo Jackson running over Brian Bosworth on Monday Night Football.

Now you are known for having the strangest colored uniforms in the history of the NFL.

Oh, almost forgot, you are 1 of the 7 teams in the NFL that have never been to the Super Bowl, too bad the 10 year old Carolina Pathers beat you to it. :laugh:

Actually, you're forgetting that it is a well known fact that the Seahawks also drink more coffee than all other teams in the NFL combined.

First...

The Giants are NOT our "brothers"

Second...

Your just another one of the trolls who come to our site to start trouble ( which is sad in so many ways) and you'll spend the week here pissing people off up until game time. If they win youll be back to rub it in naturally, but if the lose ( which they will ) will never hear from you again. You'll be a ***** like all the rest that have came the past 6 weeks.

that pretty much sums it up.....isnt everybody getting tired of this?

Actually, I was back after we lost early in the season and took the abuse. By the way thank you for that.

Second, log on to the Seahawk website and read all of the great posts your boys' are making right now about the Redskins. It's okay....deal with it.

Finally..the Giants are your brothers - you are all the same.

The most memorable moment in Seahawk football history is Bo Jackson running over Brian Bosworth on Monday Night Football.

Now you are known for having the strangest colored uniforms in the history of the NFL.

Oh, almost forgot, you are 1 of the 7 teams in the NFL that have never been to the Super Bowl, too bad the 10 year old Carolina Pathers beat you to it. :laugh:

I have to say the most memorable is "We want the ball and we're gonna score." ----Matt Hasselbeck when they won the coin toss against the Pack.

Only to throw an INT to Al Harris for the go-ahead touchdown!

Finally..the Giants are your brothers - you are all the same.

Are we brothers because we've had success and won Super Bowls?

I'm guessing that means your brothers are the Arizona Cardinals, New Orleans Saints, Houston Texans, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Cleveland Browns.

You know the other 6 teams that haven't made a Supe Bowl.

Hey perv....I like our chances...."spit" and all.

Sean Taylor....from da "U".

You're right, your team is too tough. You have the leading rusher on the planet, an awesome QB, an awesome defense....

I don't know we are bothering to even show up.

Well.....they did schedule the game an invite folks so I guess we will show. please show us how gracious you are and make sure to show up after the game win or lose.

Oh and one more thing - if we lose no one will blame us. After all, we are going against the magnificent Seahawks. If however you happen to lose....what will they say?

You're right, your team is too tough. You have the leading rusher on the planet, an awesome QB, an awesome defense....

I don't know we are bothering to even show up.

Well.....they did schedule the game an invite folks so I guess we will show. please show us how gracious you are and make sure to show up after the game win or lose.

Oh and one more thing - if we lose no one will blame us. After all, we are going against the magnificent Seahawks. If however you happen to lose....what will they say?

Ummmmmm.....did you write that by yourself?

North Carolina has been and always will be part of Redskin Country. I've been a Redskins fan since I was 5 years old and that sure as hell wasn't going to change just because the Panthers rolled into town.

I think I like you....I think I like you alot. Same here brother. Even if the Panthers win Super Bowl after Super Bowl they're not getting my loyalty.

Go back to beating up on the niners/cardinals and rams. What a bunch of allstars that division is. Its like beating up on girls in a sandbox. Alexander is a great running back but who isnt when your playing 4-12 teams half the season?

Are you claiming that your division is tough? Did you watch your "division" winner today?

I can't even tell ya how many times I have heard that from all your brothers..... Giant fans. How did they do today?

Giants fans.....brothers? What the hell is wrong with you? You're actually talking smack to US that the Giants lost. WOW.

Well, well, well......if it isn't the Redskins again. Yes, you beat us early in the season and I am not going to use the excuse of well we missed a field goal at the end of the game bs as the reason why we lost the game. I can't even tell ya how many times I have heard that from all your brothers..... Giant fans. How did they do today?

I am not going to issue any stats that are against you that makes the point well were better then you. It is the playoffs and nothing matters that happened in the past - it is all about the now and I am glad we are at home.

Good luck - you will need it.

Well I didn't vote for you.

I'm a Bush guy :)

But while you're here, you should check this out:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138724

I think its right up your alley :applause:

Seriously though...President, you guys are rested, you have the MVP, you have home field advantage, and we have to travel cross country after playing several very tough games. You guys should win this game. Just think how bad it's going to sting if you don't...

Archived