Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey, check it out. A Seachicken troll sighting.

president

Well, well, well......if it isn't the Redskins again. Yes, you beat us early in the season and I am not going to use the excuse of well we missed a field goal at the end of the game bs as the reason why we lost the game. I can't even tell ya how many times I have heard that from all your brothers..... Giant fans. How did they do today?

I am not going to issue any stats that are against you that makes the point well were better then you. It is the playoffs and nothing matters that happened in the past - it is all about the now and I am glad we are at home.

Good luck - you will need it.

Well, well, well......if it isn't the Redskins again. Yes, you beat us early in the season and I am not going to use the excuse of well we missed a field goal at the end of the game bs as the reason why we lost the game. I can't even tell ya how many times I have heard that from all your brothers..... Giant fans. How did they do today?

I am not going to issue any stats that are against you that makes the point well were better then you. It is the playoffs and nothing matters that happened in the past - it is all about the now and I am glad we are at home.

You're the Seahawks. Thats pretty much all I have to say.

thanks for the luck.....YOU WILL NEED IT MORE......enough with the we're better than you thing.....nothing is known until the game

I can't even tell ya how many times I have heard that from all your brothers..... Giant fans. How did they do today?

First off, President, we don't need any political discussions in this thread.

Second, I stopped reading your post after you called Giant fans our brothers.

Third, good luck this weekend. You guys have a really good team that is playing at home and is going to be very tough to beat.

Shhhhhh...say no more.

The most memorable moment in Seahawk football history is Bo Jackson running over Brian Bosworth on Monday Night Football.

Now you are known for having the strangest colored uniforms in the history of the NFL.

Oh, almost forgot, you are 1 of the 7 teams in the NFL that have never been to the Super Bowl, too bad the 10 year old Carolina Pathers beat you to it. :laugh:

Well, you're right not to point out any stats, since you guys faced the easiest schedule in the League whereas we faced the 5th toughest...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl05.htm

However, there is one stat that DOES matter when evaluating the relative strength of these two teams...points scored in week 4...

Redskins 20

Seahawks 17

That about sums it up...

:seahawksu

The most memorable moment in Seahawk football history is Bo Jackson running over Brian Bosworth on Monday Night Football.

Now you are known for having the strangest colored uniforms in the history of the NFL.

Oh, almost forgot, you are 1 of the 7 teams in the NFL that have never been to the Super Bowl, too bad the 10 year old Carolina Pathers beat you to it. :laugh:

Lucky for you that you grew up into a franchise that has won some championships....I however did not. Wait, you live in N.C. - I know you have been a Redskin fan since day 1 right.

Enough with the uniform bashing - you are hurting my feelings. You sound like my wife.

Oh by the way.. there was a holding that wasn't called on that Bo Jackson play......fu#$@? refs.

Lucky for you that you grew up into a franchise that has won some championships....I however did not. Wait, you live in N.C. - I know you have been a Redskin fan since day 1 right.

Enough with the uniform bashing - you are hurting my feelings. You sound like my wife.

Oh by the way.. there was a holding that wasn't called on that Bo Jackson play......fu#$@? refs.

Actually before the Panthers became a team North Carolina was in the Redskin's TV market.

So every Sunday the Redskins were on TV in North Carolina, no Direct TV needed.

North Carolina has been and always will be part of Redskin Country. I've been a Redskins fan since I was 5 years old and that sure as hell wasn't going to change just because the Panthers rolled into town.

First...

The Giants are NOT our "brothers"

Second...

Your just another one of the trolls who come to our site to start trouble ( which is sad in so many ways) and you'll spend the week here pissing people off up until game time. If they win youll be back to rub it in naturally, but if the lose ( which they will ) will never hear from you again. You'll be a ***** like all the rest that have came the past 6 weeks.

that pretty much sums it up.....isnt everybody getting tired of this?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

You are a Seahawks fan in Florida. Now im sure you have some fascinating story as to why you are a Seahawks fan, please save it.

Already complaining about the refs? Jeez. :doh:

Archived