Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone else think that Aikman is the one media guy who...

G.A.C.O.L.B.

I hate to admit is, But Aikman is my favorite NFL color commentator in the business. I's always pleases when I see he is covering our game. Moose Johnston is very good, too. You know they still bleed Dallas silver and blue, but they never let it show and they should be commended for that.

I actually like Aikman now despite the fact that he was a Cowboy. He is a great announcer always gives teams credit where its due. Johnston and Buck doing skins games get old when the Redskins are up like 21-10 and their talking about how shakey the skins are and how the other team has em right where they want em.

That's why I respect Aikman as an analyst. He is completely objective. :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Exactly! This is why most fans around the league like him. He tells it like it is and does not have an agenda. I hate the Cowboy part of him but love him as a commentator.

Joe Buck said that the Giants were trying to match us for low offensive output Aikman said "well yeah but the Redskins won."

That's awesome.

I hate Joe Buck. Always have. Kinda like Patrick and Olbermann....they think they are ohhhhhh sooooo witty when they get together.

Troy Aikman=Awesome color guy, undoubtedly the best color guy doing NFL games. I love when he does Redskins games. Also seems like a class guy. I wish he hadn't been a Cowboy, because I have to hate him.

Darryl Johnston=Moron. Straight and simple. I hate when he does games. All he does is talk and talk and talk and talk about nothing. Whenever he's doing the Redskins and I have no choice but to listen to him, I always end up shoving toothpicks in my ear.

Paul Maguire I like

Madden I like

Al Michaels OK

Frank Gifford I miss

You're kidding, right? These might just be the single most annoying announcers in any sport save for Nantz-y pants, Duke Vitale, Burnt Hamburger and Bill Walton.

Now that Aikman isn't QB in Dallas, I can admit that he's my boy. U-C-L-A, fight, fight, fight! Just shows where that UCLA edumuhcation gets ya.

even though Aikman is a an old cowboy hes a great announcer he knows what hes talking about and he never makes any stupid remarks.I also think the moose is a good announcer also but siragusa is awful I can't beleive fox pays him, he just stands on the sideline all game and gives stupid info that no one cares about he should go join Shannon Sharpe (another guy who sucks at his job) in the studio over at cbs

Archived