Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor needs to appoligize!

gibbsteam

55 inch HD shows spit falling off taylors facemask and falling to the ground after the headbob right before the head slap....you can see it fall to the ground between the refs legs in the backround.......sad but true.....it is an emotional game but this behavior should not go unpunished and ST should appoligise immediatly to Pittman, his Redskin teamates ,coaches and fans for his classless act! I love ST and know that he will be a force for years to come if he can control his emotion between plays.I think this was sparked by an earlier play where Pittman had a big gain across the middle and Talyor got a little dinged making a hit on him.......after that Taylor was looking for Pittman and talking trash.....Sean needs to come clean, be a man, learn to play hard with class.....let his pads talk....which we all know they do!

It troubles me greatly that Taylor lied to Coach Williams about it.

You really gotta question this guy. After what Williams said about him being a great kid and that he'd adopt hims as his own son.

How do you think Williams is going to feel after he finds out Taylor lied to him.

Thats what you get with Taylor. You can either hate it or love it. IF he did spit than it is uncalled for but he is a ruthless player. He is the #1 intimidator in the NFL. Not only will he lay you out but he will be there to tell you about it. He is going to do alot of things people on this board hate in his career, but say what you want he is a feared man. You got to take the good with the bad with him. While I dont approve of the incident, I'm not going to sit here and ask for him to apologize. Who knows what the pittman could have said. No one will ever know.

It troubles me greatly that Taylor lied to Coach Williams about it.

You really gotta question this guy. After what Williams said about him being a great kid and that he'd adopt hims as his own son.

How do you think Williams is going to feel after he finds out Taylor lied to him.

It is an emotional game.....he is young and dumb....if he wants to get respect in this league he needs to continue to hit like a beast and stop the stupid bonehead immiture BS that continues to hurt the team.....Williams knows there are growing pains with young players......everyone makes mistakes.....time will tell if Sean can learn and overcome his. 1st step is admitting!

Funny I don't see it on my HD tv which is just as big. HD shows alot, but no spit.

Raise the BS Flag.

Well I can see it and I didnt really want to.......slow Mo watching ST head and facemask and then see it fall to the ground....RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DAMN REF TO BOOT!

Thats what you get with Taylor. You can either hate it or love it. IF he did spit than it is uncalled for but he is a ruthless player. He is the #1 intimidator in the NFL. Not only will he lay you out but he will be there to tell you about it. He is going to do alot of things people on this board hate in his career, but say what you want he is a feared man. You got to take the good with the bad with him. While I dont approve of the incident, I'm not going to sit here and ask for him to apologize. Who knows what the pittman could have said. No one will ever know.

Hate him or love it, this attitude of Taylor is a double-edged sword. Obviously, its responsible for his intimidation abilities but its also responsible for some of the immature decisions he makes.

The kid is one of the most talented defensive players in the league. However, to say that he needs to grow up is a drastic understatement.

Funny I don't see it on my HD tv which is just as big. HD shows alot, but no spit.

Raise the BS Flag.

Come on, there is so much evidence even without seeing the spit.

Did you notice Taylors reaction to being thrown out of the game?

He seemed to know he deserved it, I think everyone has been accused of something they didn't do and when that happens you go nuts cause you know you are being screwed.

Taylor didn't complain or anything, he knew what he did. Not to mention the ref wouldn't just toss him for the hell of it, he odviously saw something.

Apologize? Let me punch you in the face in front of a policeofficer and see if I don't get arrested or not--spit or no spit (like Pittman did). The referee wasn't even looking in Taylor's direction.

They didn't do anything to Romanowski when he spit on someone...certainly no suspension.

This is football. You should go watch figure skating or curling since you seem so offended. People spit on each other all the time during tackles. If that was the worst thing that happened in a football game there would be no NFL. It is a violent sport.

Well I can see it and I didnt really want to.......slow Mo watching ST head and facemask and then see it fall to the ground....RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DAMN REF TO BOOT!

Fall to the ground or land on Pittman's face? What you describe in both your posta is him spitting on the ground. Did you ever see him actually spit in or on Pittman's face?

Raise the BS Flag.

ST's reaction after he was ejected tells the whole story. If you had just been ejected from a playoff game, for nothing, you would be freaking out. He looked embarrassed. And Pittman did reach up and wipe his chin off after he hit ST.

I wish it wasn't true but I think he did spit. And that sucks. :mad:

55 inch HD shows spit falling off taylors facemask and falling to the ground after the headbob right before the head slap....you can see it fall to the ground between the refs legs in the backround.......sad but true.....it is an emotional game but this behavior should not go unpunished and ST should appoligise immediatly to Pittman, his Redskin teamates ,coaches and fans for his classless act! I love ST and know that he will be a force for years to come if he can control his emotion between plays.I think this was sparked by an earlier play where Pittman had a big gain across the middle and Talyor got a little dinged making a hit on him.......after that Taylor was looking for Pittman and talking trash.....Sean needs to come clean, be a man, learn to play hard with class.....let his pads talk....which we all know they do!

So he was ejected for attempted spitting..Ha.ha

They didn't do anything to Romanowski when he spit on someone...certainly no suspension.

This is football. You should go watch figure skating or curling since you seem so offended. People spit on each other all the time during tackles. If that was the worst thing that happened in a football game there would be no NFL. It is a violent sport.

amen.

still think he should apologize to coach gibbs IF he did it, because his abscense was missed out on the field. but still...

and hey, what about when Romo sits to pee would break a guy's fingers in the pile after a play?

Archived