Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor needs to appoligize!

gibbsteam

Apologize? Let me punch you in the face in front of a policeofficer and see if I don't get arrested or not--spit or no spit (like Pittman did). The referee wasn't even looking in Taylor's direction.

They didn't do anything to Romanowski when he spit on someone...certainly no suspension.

This is football. You should go watch figure skating or curling since you seem so offended. People spit on each other all the time during tackles. If that was the worst thing that happened in a football game there would be no NFL. It is a violent sport.

yOUR RIGHT IT IS A VIOLENT SPORT....just that a sport....when a man spits in another mans face that is personal....no matter if your a cop, a teacher, a doctor, a fan posting a reply or a football player......all bets are off when a man spits in a mans face. that is the ultimate show of disrespect.

ST's reaction after he was ejected tells the whole story. If you had just been ejected from a playoff game, for nothing, you would be freaking out. He looked embarrassed. And Pittman did reach up and wipe his chin off after he hit ST.

I wish it wasn't true but I think he did spit. And that sucks. :mad:

Finally, someone that understands human nature, he did it.

If you just got kicked out of a playoff game for something you didn't do you would think you'd be going out of your mind trying to get someone to listen to your side of the story.

Mike Caray is one of the best if not the best refs in the game, he wouldn't have thrown him out of a playoff game without good reason.

Time to stop being homers about this and admit that our boy needs to grow the hell up.

Well put Skinz Domin8, football is a game of emotion and passion, this is the playoffs people. I'm not saying its OK to spit on people but this is a full contact sport. And why the hell didn't Pittman get a flag for retaliation? It should have been offsetting penalties and that should have been the end of it. Maybe a fine after the game but definately not any suspension of any kind.

If he did it on purpose then why did it land so far from Pittman and between a ref's legs ? We all know Sean has better aim than that.

ha yeah...i hope he has a better aim than that.....maybe he did but i really think it was just talking spit flying out...and if he really really did....well....shame on him..he shouldn't have and more on with it

Come on, there is so much evidence even without seeing the spit.

Did you notice Taylors reaction to being thrown out of the game?

He seemed to know he deserved it, I think everyone has been accused of something they didn't do and when that happens you go nuts cause you know you are being screwed.

Taylor didn't complain or anything, he knew what he did. Not to mention the ref wouldn't just toss him for the hell of it, he odviously saw something.

Because Taylor reacted differently then what you think that means he spit? Riiight.

Yes I do believe if he did it he needs 2 apoligize!! But we all no sean taylor is a very emotional player that's plays wit a lot of intensity. He's young and he's learning. And wit greggs guidience he'll help him learn how 2 control his temper. Cause believe it or not ST's presence alone bring fear. When he's not in there teams freely test the secondary like tampa did when he was gon from the game. Sean has a great bunch of guys in locker room that will help him learn, and I know he's willing!!!!!!!! I got him playin a smart and emotional game next week in seattle. His apology will b felt on the field next week!!!!!!!!!

yet another stupid ass thread by another stupid ass member. :doh:

merge/close/delete please...

Hey. May disagree, but let's try not to be that way about things. We're supposed be above that kind of nonsense here. Leave that stuff to the trolls.

Finally, someone that understands human nature, he did it.

If you just got kicked out of a playoff game for something you didn't do you would think you'd be going out of your mind trying to get someone to listen to your side of the story.

Mike Caray is one of the best if not the best refs in the game, he wouldn't have thrown him out of a playoff game without good reason.

Time to stop being homers about this and admit that our boy needs to grow the hell up.

Actually slick past history with Sean has shown that when he gets REALLY angry he tends to clam up. Right after we drafted him he wouldn't talk to the media for months because he didn't like the way he was being percieved. I'm usually the same way. If you do something that should make me hopping mad and you find me to be deadly silent thats probably when you should be worried. Oh and in response to the last line.. who told you you could tell me what to do?

Hey. May disagree, but let's try not to be that way about things. We're supposed be above that kind of nonsense here. Leave that stuff to the trolls.

its annoying as hell. dont post the same crap over and over again, or atleast dont open an extra thread about it. post this crap in ONE (theres ONE big thread called "the sean taylor thread") thread and we're all happy. theres a reason why they merged that ****

Hey guys its Jrew here.... um..... i dont know if you guys have realized it now though your rediculous jaw jacking.... but we have a game in seattle this weekend.... why dont we focus on what we have to do to win there are stop being babies about if he did or did not spit...

Thanks

Sean is an animal when he is playing pure and simple.

He does not care about anything but demolishing anyone with the ball in their hands.

I cannot even imangine the adreneline that pumps through is systen on gameday.

Pittman has a known history of being a hothead and I am sure they were not exchange cookie recipies.

Everyone on this board praises Sean for his on-field attitude and rightfully so.

If he did spit on Pittman then he sould apologize to his teammates and coaches.

Under no circumstances does he owe the Bus or Pittman an apology.

The Bucs players were talking crap all day, even their fair haired QB got into the mix.

I still do not think he spit on Pittman.

The reason he went so quietly is that like most folks when the adrenline wears off they understand they have done something stupid.

By that I mean engaging Pittman in a war of words.

Sean knew his actions(spitting or not) were going to hurt the team and I think he felt he let then down by his actions.

All of that being said Pittman should have been ejected for hitting Sean.

Are we to beleive the the ref thought it was justice for Pittman to hit Sean in the head because he thought Seam spit on him.

Where is the outrage by all these people condeming Sean(who gets his butt kissed on a regualr basis, myself included on a weekley basis) about hit getting hit in the head.

Very few seem to care that Pittman should have been ejected to, it is all about Seans actions.

Archived