Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I done been drinkin outta Tarhogs home brewin still so I'm not makin alotta cents

worm

I know this is a useless Thread, and you can ban me if ya want but I just gotta say:

F'ing ayyyy!!!! GO SKINS!!!

I'm so god damn happy... The skins ROCK.. I don't care how they win.. Just WIN!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

yes a title of dubious suggestion,highly doubt you will be banned for being a true fan very excited for your team as most of us are.But to ban you for being excited...nah,if so 1400 would have been banned tonite for their exuberance,but it seems they dont like posts of things just to state you are happy.Im giddy,and i like posts of fellow fans to translate my own emotion,so i salute you and other rabid fans...but caption your emotion into a relevant statement if i can suggest.If i had my way i would have samely posted a hundred threads of "Awwww ya,it feels sooo good"!! hehe

I know this is a useless Thread, and you can ban me if ya want but I just gotta say:

F'ing ayyyy!!!! GO SKINS!!!

I'm so god damn happy... The skins ROCK.. I don't care how they win.. Just WIN!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And then Mr. Riggins passed out under the table. But we understand. And we still love him. HAIL!

Title very good now,like our season it changed into something much better...Hail the skins on your knees peasants!!!..now this is what i like,no breakdown of the game,no who did what,what play was bad.Just raw pure emotion from the best fans in the world who never waiver in loyalty!

Title very good now,like our season it changed into something much better...Hail the skins on your knees peasants!!!..now this is what i like,no breakdown of the game,no who did what,what play was bad.Just raw pure emotion from the best fans in the world who never waiver in loyalty!

:applause: :cheers:

Archived