Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Thinking Skins

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star

1013042inside2.jpg1013041inside1.jpg OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)

[Reminder: To move through this document, click on a page and you'll jump to the following page. Or use the navigational arrows/numbers in the bottom left corner.]

Join TSG's mailing list.

Search The Smoking Gun.

function openWindow2(theURL){ winName = 'emailthis'; features = 'scrollbars=yes,width=485,top=185,left=128,resizable=no,height=' + (screen.availHeight-370); theWindow = window.open(theURL,winName,features); theWindow.focus();}emailIcon.gifE-mail story to a friend.

spacer.gif1013043mackris16.gif

.... THen there's this part ....

1013043mackris9.gif

.... Not to mention this part .....

1013043mackris12.gif

... and this part . . .

1013043mackris14.gif

yellow_four_x_four.gifyellow_four_x_four.gifspacer.gif

Did someone really just post a link from October of 2004 like it was new?

Wow, you're really against people discussing the past? I guess we as Skins fans should never again say that Gibbs won 3 superbowls cause they happened "so long ago"

If a story is funny its funny. You dont need to like it, but at least one guy got a laugh out of it. I don't see why people act like its doing them such a dis-service for me to post this thread? If you don't like it dont read it. If you clicked it and didn't like it, just press your back button, most browsers have those now. Its not that serious that you need to start acting like I just insulted your mother.

Now, i'm really laughing, but just to return the favor to your friend who responded to me, :doh:

:laugh:

i don't like o'reilly but what he does when he's horny has nothing to do with his political views.

I disagree when his views are pushing "values" to his audience. It exposed him as a fraud, but then again all the talking heads are frauds, and Stewart did a pretty good job of exposing them.

Should one's sexual preference be an issue? No, but that is not the case with Bill. He was sexually harrassing an employee, then threatend her when she said she was going to bring him up on charges. Usually when an employee sexually harrasses a fellow employee they are fired, but not in the case of Fox. They promote that person.

Archived