Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

an appeal from a giants fan

giants684

please...beat the bucs. than cream seattle and their so called mvp. we will try to keep up our end....the nfc east will be back on top and we can settle 36-0 vs 35-20 once and for all!!!!!!!..............and by the way....thank god we'd be at home:applause: :applause: good luck on saturday to you all!!!!!!!

Well I must be ONE of the Few that want the PANTHA'S to WIN .!!!!

If I view the Playoff's Correctly......if the SKIN'S Win out.....beating the Buc's and the Seabirds and the PANTHA'S win out we'll play in FEDEX ? !!!!! I believe we the SKIN'S have the BEST record against the NFC.......anyway I'd like to see the Gnat's bow out Quickly..... just me .....

Well I must be ONE of the Few that want the PANTHA'S to WIN .!!!!

If I view the Playoff's Correctly......if the SKIN'S Win out.....beating the Buc's and the Seabirds and the PANTHA'S win out we'll play in FEDEX ? !!!!! I believe we the SKIN'S have the BEST record against the NFC.......anyway I'd like to see the Gnat's bow out Quickly..... just me .....

having the best nfc record does not negate the fact we are the 6th seed, sorry buddy, no fed ex playoff games...

please...beat the bucs. than cream seattle and their so called mvp. we will try to keep up our end....the nfc east will be back on top and we can settle 36-0 vs 35-20 once and for all!!!!!!!..............and by the way....thank god we'd be at home:applause: :applause: good luck on saturday to you all!!!!!!!

Thanks for your sportsmanship. But I'm taking it one game at a time now.

BEAT THE BUCS!!!

Actually, I think the Giants will beat the Panthers pretty easily, but then will be beaten badly by the Bears in Chicago. Chicago's defense will be too much for Sheli and the Giants' offense...and with the lack of LBs in NY, Thomas Jones will have a field day. It will be a very similar game to the one they lost in DC two weeks ago. :2cents:

Thanks. As much as I'd like to pull for the Giants with you, I'm kind of a casual Carolina fan also beings I liked them since they came into the NFL with Kerry Collins and all, and upset the 49ers that year and went to the NFC championship game that early in their existance. Their not my favorite, but I can't help but pull for them from time to time if the Redskins aren't playing them.

Same with the Bears, so it's kind of a dellema for me here... But I can wish your team good health and hope you see a great close football game!

By the way, I hope Blackburn is doing OK. :(

Thanks. As much as I'd like to pull for the Giants with you, I'm kind of a casual Carolina fan also beings I liked them since they came into the NFL with Kerry Collins and all, and upset the 49ers that year and went to the NFC championship game that early in their existance. Their not my favorite, but I can't help but pull for them from time to time if the Redskins aren't playing them.

Same with the Bears, so it's kind of a dellema for me here... But I can wish your team good health and hope you see a great close football game!

By the way, I hope Blackburn is doing OK. :(

chase ''psycho'' blackburn will be fine thanks! he hits himself in the head to get himself revved up on special teams.. its a thing to behold. we will miss him though. we have homeless guys now playing linebacker for us ;) i would pull for carolina if they were not playing us because john fox is our old D coach.

Actually, I think the team we would least like to play on the road is the Giants.

I'd much rather see Chicago or Carolina in the NFCCG even though we could win by messing with Peyton's mind some. But Tiki is having too good of a year. Why can't that guy fumble like he used to?

Good luck with Carolina though but I think they will win. The Giants have too many injuries to stop their attack and their corners cant cover Smith.

This game comes down to tiki. If carolina contains tiki then thats it. If I were the giants I would be worried about the secondary against steve smith. If Tiki starts running up and down the field like hes capable of against the panthers d, then its over. Home field advantage is huge in this game. As much as I love to hate the giants, I would like to see the skins/giants in the NFC championship. Also, I really dont care too much for the panthers.

smith or moss pretty much any good wide out is a major problem...only when we get a good consistent pass rush can we deal with this problem. with our linebacker situation so thin we blitz less and give qbs more time. and we all know just about any nfl qb given enough time can find a reciever........even drew bledsoe :D

smith or moss pretty much any good wide out is a major problem...only when we get a good consistent pass rush can we deal with this problem. with our linebacker situation so thin we blitz less and give qbs more time. and we all know just about any nfl qb given enough time can find a reciever........even drew bledsoe :D

And even Patrick Ramsey! :silly: :laugh: Just kiddin' with ya buddy.:D

Archived