Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

an appeal from a giants fan

giants684

please...beat the bucs. than cream seattle and their so called mvp. we will try to keep up our end....the nfc east will be back on top and we can settle 36-0 vs 35-20 once and for all!!!!!!!..............and by the way....thank god we'd be at home:applause: :applause: good luck on saturday to you all!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: Now that's the kind of spirit I like to see. Nice spunk there, Buddy! Your spanking is coming...You can have the East, we'll take the whole damn Conference!

:gaintsuck

:D

As much as I hate the Giants and Cowboys, I don't mind them being good. I like to see a good NFC East, and for the Redskins strong healthy rivals. It also it much more satisfying when we beat the Giants and Cowboys when they are good.

The Eagles on the other hand are lowly filth and I'd be happy to see them go 0-16 every season they are in Filthadelphia.

please...beat the bucs. than cream seattle and their so called mvp. we will try to keep up our end....the nfc east will be back on top and we can settle 36-0 vs 35-20 once and for all!!!!!!!..............and by the way....thank god we'd be at home:applause: :applause: good luck on saturday to you all!!!!!!!

Good post and nice that you reached out like that. The obvious perfect NFC Championship game for extremeskinners from any NFCE fanship would be Washington @ New York.

I see our matchup as being far tougher than yours. We are away and going up against what is generally perceived as a more consistent team. The Panthers can be more explosive than the Bucs, but Tampa shows up pretty much at a high level of play every week, whereas Carolina seems to have two personalities.

I can't say I'll be "rooting" for the New Yaaawk Football G-Men, but I do fully expect Tiki to take it to the Panthers this weekend. Good luck.

I personally hope the Giants get their butts whipped. I would much rather go to Carolina for an NFC Championship than to NYC. The weather in Carolina is MUCH better for a road trip. Who really wants to go to NYC anyway?

I really don't fear any team in the NFC. The only team I was afraid of was last week and they aren't playing again this season. Seattle, Chicago, NY, Carolina, Tampa, we have beaten three (4 really) out of five, so I am not worried a bit. We weren't even supposed to be here and we have nothing to lose except our pride and our season. I would be very afraid to play us because we have not gotten the respect this year. So watch out NFC! Gibbs and our boys our comin' for ya!

Yeah, buddy...hope to see you all in the Meadowlands, so we can settle this season once and for all...either way, the NFC BEAST will be representin' in SB XL!!! :cheers:

I respect the Giants and all they have accomplished....but...

Im not rooting for them :)

That would be sacreligious.

Hopefully it is an injury free game. And on second thought it would be cool to have an all NFC East NFC champ game. Well we've got to get thru TB first.

I think the Giants are gonna beat Carolina.....27-17.

Archived