Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome the team home -- NO EARLIER THAN 11 p.m. at Redskins Park after the game.

SkinsFan64

I was at the game in Tampa....WOW ... Those fans wanted to kill me but I'ma skins fan so deal with it baby......1 hr before the game in Orlando we were at a sports bar called Front Row......havin a couple of beers.... These 3 kids walk up about 15 yrs old or so and they ask me if I wanted to buy tickets for the game,I was like man it's to late now the kid was like you'll be there in an hour...check this deal 3 eastclub tickets 345.00 bucks each I got 3 for 250.00 I had a great time.......Love those skins ...

i will agree with that, there were a whole lotta people just they were spread out over the buses.i was lucky enough to get in the front of the bus with moss, portis, arrington, cooley, frost(whose eye looked pretty bad) and marcus washington(whose autograph i got tonight). either way i had a blast and found it to be a great way to finish off my winter break.

WE WANT SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!

:logo: I just got back from Ashburn. I froze my ass off but it was well worth it. We got to check out all of the Skins Cars... (Santana drives a burnt orange magnum, Cooley is getting a free dealership BMW from Tischer, Lavar drives a Sick Black BMW on some nasty Rims) and we got to chant Hail to The Skins as the Buses pulled up. I hugged Carlos Rogers as he got off and high fived Marcus Washington. Shawn Springs walked by and I wished him well so that he will be back next week. Taylor was nowhere to be seen but Griffin said wazzup. It was awesome!!!! Lots and lots of Skins fans there! Well worth the wait and Im sure it meant a lot to our boyz. GO SKINS!!! SEAHAWKS SUCK

:logo: I just got back from Ashburn. I froze my ass off but it was well worth it. We got to check out all of the Skins Cars... (Santana drives a burnt orange magnum, Cooley is getting a free dealership BMW from Tischer, Lavar drives a Sick Black BMW on some nasty Rims) and we got to chant Hail to The Skins as the Buses pulled up. I hugged Carlos Rogers as he got off and high fived Marcus Washington. Shawn Springs walked by and I wished him well so that he will be back next week. Taylor was nowhere to be seen but Griffin said wazzup. It was awesome!!!! Lots and lots of Skins fans there! Well worth the wait and Im sure it meant a lot to our boyz. GO SKINS!!! SEAHAWKS SUCK

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

absolutely AWESOME. There were at least 2000 of us there, my personal highlight was greeting Salavea as he got off the bus with a 'great game joe, we love you!' to which he replied by giving me and my cousin a bear hug.

Awesome guy, awesome team, seattle should be worried.

I definitely was next to that second bus as the angry Samoan got off! I definitely gave him a big back slap. It was awesome

absolutely AWESOME. There were at least 2000 of us there, my personal highlight was greeting Salavea as he got off the bus with a 'great game joe, we love you!' to which he replied by giving me and my cousin a bear hug.

Awesome guy, awesome team, seattle should be worried.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
I definitely was next to that second bus as the angry Samoan got off! I definitely gave him a big back slap. It was awesome

Its crazy how we all run into eachother and never even realize it. Griff seems like he doesn't like all of the attention like salavea does.

I just got back too, man lots of people tonight whew!

I took lots of photo's but there a little rough due to it being at night. My personal favorite time tonight was getting Joe Gibbs :notworthy to sign my football, he is such a nice guy, kept saying that he would stay to sign for everybody. I tried to get Lavar but he was swarmed. Great night all the way around. :)

:point2sky

Guess we gotta start watching channel 9 news to see who made it on.

Its crazy how we all run into eachother and never even realize it. Griff seems like he doesn't like all of the attention like salavea does.

I have gone to Champps in Fairfax for the last 4 weeks and have met plenty of Skins there up close. Griffin was only on the TV show for just a little bit but he stayed very late to sign everyones autographs. He talked to me and took a great picture (check my pics on: http://www.myspace.com/pricealex) . He also chatted with my girl Kristin for awhile and said another hello to her tonight when he got off the bus. I think he is a great guy! Hail Skins!

How AWESOME was that! (Except for getting stuck in the mud - thanks again to the 3 fans who pushed us out!)

Salavea was so cool! He was chatting with fans and grinning ear to ear - I told him great game and thanks, and he said thanks back. Seemed genuinely excited and appreciative. I completely forgot to ask for an autograph - it was just cool to be "chatting" with him. Rock Cartwright was parked next to him and got directly in his car - said, I'm going home people.

Chris Cooley came out and we went nuts - this kid was blown away. He went behind the bus and signed some autographs, but he kept saying, "I'm not here signing stuff, people, I need to get out of here. I gave him a very sad and hopeful, "will you please sign my jersey?", and he did, then said, "that's the last one". But of course as he headed for his car he was just mobbed again and he kept saying "oh my god, oh my god!" I don't think he was expecting this at all!

Then someone hollered, "this isn't Utah anymore!" and that was pretty funny. A group of very young gals wanted to take a picture of him and he posed with them smiling - I think he was starting to enjoy the celebrity :laugh:

Coach Gibbs just stood and signed, and signed and signed. He is so full of class and grace.:notworthy I was standing in front of him when he gave one of his trademark giggles. He said, "it's really cold out here!" and someone told him you didn't have to remind us of that! He looked out and saw how big the crowd was waiting, and said, "Oh my god"! But I got the feeling he would keep standing there signing til everyone had one. I tried to help some little kids get up there - he would get down on their level when he signed for them - they were so excited.

So worth the cold and getting stuck in the mud! And it was made even better by seeing some of my new ES friends - Kevin, Bob, Pez and Huly; way cool to meet Blondie from TX, and Huly'sSexyFriend! Got some good pix of you all - the skins pics weren't great - too many people and too hard to focus, but I'll post what I've got tomorrow.

Whew! Must come down so I can sleep....:D

Just got home... just wanted to do a drive by post before I hit the sack...

It was great meeting everyone... Huly.. Blondie.. Pez... and everyone else (sorry if I forget your online names....)

Fun night.

I believe my grandniece had her "Gibbsian" moment tonight.

WE WANT SEATTLE

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

:applause:

We just got back about 1/2 an hour ago. Great to see so many people show up. There was at least 2000 people there. I loved it. All the different chants we did have my throat blaming me for every mistake I have ever made. But it was well worth it. I loved Gibbs: "I can't believe you all stood out here in the cold waiting for us."

Thanks, Joe.

"SALISBURY WALKS!

SALISBURY WALKS!

SALISBURY WALKS!"

:thumbsup:

No, they're great! They really capture the excitement! My pics aren't so great - just hard to focus, shoot, hold the sign, get an autograph and wave the pom-poms (where did those go, anyway?!! oh, well)

Plus, it was so dark, like you said. I couldn't see through the viewfinder or through the display. But those shots are great - especially love the crowd shots!

Archived