Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome the team home -- NO EARLIER THAN 11 p.m. at Redskins Park after the game.

SkinsFan64

I will defenitly be going to the park. Never been there and dont really know my way around that area tho. So if any one lives near the Germantown/Rockville are mebe I could follow them????

http://www.google.com/local?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Germantown,+MD&daddr=21300+Redskin+Park+Dr,+Ashburn,+VA&btnG=Search

There is also a backway through point of rocks, you may want to ping a MD person for those directions...

You know as game day has arrived I find I just can't stay away. I've had so much fun tailgating and meeting all you die hard redskins fans that I feel a gravitational pull to KP's this afternoon. I plan on being there at 3:30. It'll just be me because I decided at the last minute to go. But I have to be with people that will understand win or lose how it really feels to be a diehard fan.

You know as game day has arrived I find I just can't stay away. I've had so much fun tailgating and meeting all you die hard redskins fans that I feel a gravitational pull to KP's this afternoon. I plan on being there at 3:30. It'll just be me because I decided at the last minute to go. But I have to be with people that will understand win or lose how it really feels to be a diehard fan.

That is great! It will be great seeing you again!

The Extremeskins banner is at Kp's being hung as we speak!

HTTR!

Any specific area around Redskins Park.. ??.. still planning on being there...

We meet at the gates, and the redskins will meet up with us at around 11:00 to bring us all in...

From about 3:30 till about 10:00-10:30 we will be at KP's and all caravan over...

We meet at the gates, and the redskins will meet up with us at around 11:00 to bring us all in...

From about 3:30 till about 10:00-10:30 we will be at KP's and all caravan over...

We may try to make it to KP's by 10-10:15 then.. so we can join the caravan!

HAIL!

I'll be there tonight. I'll be the one on the motorcycle. :D

:bucsuck:

If they're on United flight 9887, it is now scheduled to arrive at Dulles at 12:26 AM. I've noticed that the departure and arrival times for that flight have been varied a few times in the last few hours.

Archived