Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome the team home -- NO EARLIER THAN 11 p.m. at Redskins Park after the game.

SkinsFan64

Morning all!

What a night! I estimate 1500 fans.......maybe more.

Swarmed the buses.

It was a very exciting night.

Lavar's car was surrounded by fans.........he couldn't pull out. The police moved people so he could leave.

Marcus Washington stopped and talked for a while. He said over and over....this is great.

Santana signed lots of autographs. He was also surrounded.

Cold as heck there..........but worth the cold to experience this.

Blondie

OOPS!!! I was on pez's account! Sorry pez. Just used to reading and posting.

Blondie

My wife suggested that we go out last night, and I was estatic that she would go out with me to Redskins Park. What an exciting night. You get a chance to see everyone really close up. It was insane. All the players and staff were really nice about signing autographs and taking pictures. I have to add that I saw Danny boy there. Yep, Dan Snyder himself. I was shocked that he didn't try and get into the limelight. He didn't try to sign autographs and get pictures with people. After getting Gibbs back and changing his behavior in public, I'm starting to have a lot of respect for this guy.

Did anyone record channel 9 news at 11pm last night?

I called my wife last night from Redskins Park to have her record it but we didn't get it.

Nope, I saw the clip on Comcast, though. It was very brief, basically just showed Gregg Williams waiting to get off the bus, which was surrounded by a sea of fans, and LaVar getting off the bus, almost falling into an embrace with another sea of fans. It looked like there were a ton of people there. Very cool!!!

Blondie, it was funny seeing your name at the end of the post, but seeing pez's sig. Thanks for the explanation!

Archived