Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Trash Talking From Buc Fans

heyholetsgogrant

Funny how not a single Bucs fan had anything close to a retort to my post on why the Redskins will beat the Bucs.

I guess we win by default.

They have nothing to back themselves up other than saying that a 2 pt conversion that all the free world knows was not made, was in fact made.

Joe Gibbs and his Redskins are about to invade your town.

Prepare yourselves, because most of you will be rooting for us to beat the Seahawks and Bears on the way to the Super Bowl.

****y?

4 Weeks ago you had your team burried dead. Congrats on winning 5 in a row, just remember, we are not the pushovers like your NFC East rivals were.

The Bucs will make you sweat. Win or lose, the Skins will not have the game in hand after 3 quarters of football. Bank on it!

Pushover NFC East rivals??? You have GOT to be kidding me!! What teams in your division are better than the teams in ours?

Hey guys im new here . I love skins 4 life and if you need somebody to get into the tampa ba buc site I got ya. Im willing to go over there and defend the skins honor

Welcome to the board :cheers: You may need to do introductory thread to the board saying that you're new here..

Skins Win 31-13!! Gibbs: 3 Rings Dungy/gruden: 1..gibbs Winning % In Playoffs/super Bowls: 76.2%... Sean Taylor, Cornelius Griffin & Lavar Arrington Will Play This Time... Bucs Only Had 60+ Yrds Rushing The 1st Time; Will Be As Bad If Not Worse On Sat.. Simms Will Break Like A Potato Chip Under The Pressure From Redskin's D.. Portis Avg'ing 115 Yrds/game The Last 5... This Should Be Ugly, Just As It Was For The Cowpokes A Few Weeks Ago, The Jints, Etc... Good News For Bucs Fans... U Can Go To Mons Venus & Get Lapdances While Watching The Skin's Mop It Up On Gruden's Girls In The 2nd Half...

Now THAT'S what I call talking smack!!! :applause: :cheers:

Gruden and Kiffin are the best coaching tandem in the league...Gibbs is past his prime and the game has changed (evident last year that he needed to change his philosophy)

I am amazed at how ignorant many of you Skins fans are

Whatever, Johnny One-Post...why don't you come back here on Saturday night after the Redskins trample the Bucs on their way to Seattle... :laugh:

We need to get more skins fans over there, or at least some reps from this board, to have friendly debate...Preferably people like Bubba or OM, so "89Rox" dosent have to take all the heat...anyone in?

Have fun jawing with the Buc fans, but don't go trolling in Extremeskins' name. We don't like trolls here and we don't encourage it on other forums.

How soon these Buc fans forget that we pretty much move the ball against their so call #1 defense which is kinda ironic they are #1 again.

But you lost... Congrats for moving the ball... and losing. Oh, having the number 1 defense isn't ironic, it's stopping teams for the duration of the season better than you guys did. Call it what you will... we did better than the Bear's D, and that's a pretty huge accomplishment.

It took a bs call to beat us that's not much to be chest thumping really.

Let it go already Nancy. BAD calls are part of the game, sadly. Betts stepped out as well. So.. let's use your logic, subtract 7 from you and 2 from us... You still lose.

Bottom line: Don't put yourself in position to lose from a questionable call. We learned that against the Colts on MNF. But whining about it only makes you look like a Drama Queen.

But you lost... Congrats for moving the ball... and losing. Oh, having the number 1 defense isn't ironic, it's stopping teams for the duration of the season better than you guys did. Call it what you will... we did better than the Bear's D, and that's a pretty huge accomplishment.

Let it go already Nancy. BAD calls are part of the game, sadly. Betts stepped out as well. So.. let's use your logic, subtract 7 from you and 2 from us... You still lose.

Bottom line: Don't put yourself in position to lose from a questionable call. We learned that against the Colts on MNF. But whining about it only makes you look like a Drama Queen.

Whatever

Sorry, dude, but Betts did NOT step out! The heel of his foot was over the white (out of bounds) for a brief moment, but it did not touch down on the white. The only part of his foot touching the ground on that step was the ball of his foot, and that was clearly still on the green (in bounds). You have to touch down on the white, not just be over the white to be out, and Betts did not touch down on the white. The refs actually made the right call on that one! :cheers:

Betts' heel never touched. Show one shot proving it...

The TV showed only one shot of it... they didn't show two steps ahead of that where he stepped out twice (I was there, and the jumbotron was pretty conclusive Skippy).

Moot point - the Refs blew a couple of calls.

Alstott was quetionable, I admit that. But there was not indisputable evidence to overturn it. Just as the refs saw it that way for Betts. It's all in perspective... you guys are skewed, as I am.

Bottom line - make sure you win without giving the refs the ability to blow a call.

Wow. "whatever" ??

You aren't serious. That's the best you've got? "Whatever?" Let me guess, you're a 15yo girl home from school today and the knitting board is down so you came here... Nice smack dude... "Whatever" LOL :applause:

Surrender noted.

Nope never serious

The TV showed only one shot of it... they didn't show two steps ahead of that where he stepped out twice (I was there, and the jumbotron was pretty conclusive Skippy).

Moot point - the Refs blew a couple of calls.

Alstott was quetionable, I admit that. But there was not indisputable evidence to overturn it. Just as the refs saw it that way for Betts. It's all in perspective... you guys are skewed, as I am.

Bottom line - make sure you win without giving the refs the ability to blow a call.

I was there, too...and the jumbotron clearly showed all the steps in question, and AT NO TIME did Betts touch down on the white out of bounds area. FWIW, several of the Bucs fans I was sitting with also agreed that Betts stayed in bounds.

Well, it's all history now...records don't matter now...it's one game at a time! GO SKINS!!! :cheers:

The truth is that the Buc Fans have a right to be ****y. They beat us in our last playoff run...barely. And they beat us this year...barely. Nonetheless, they beat us. However, if I were the Bucs I wouldn't be to ****y. We have the most drive than any team going into the playoffs. We've been through 5 games pulling out 3 wins on the road...and beating our arch rivals. I wouldn't get too ****y from any standpoint...this will be a fight till the end...hopefully the end of the Bucs season. :point2sky

Archived