Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Trash Talking From Buc Fans

heyholetsgogrant

Yeah you're right...but I have faith that Clayton will rebound from his sophomore slump next year

(he showed too much potential last year)

I don't think he played in the first game against us...that is why, unfortunately for us, Edell Shepard played...correct??

But he had all the signs of becoming a great player, little sophmore/injury slump this year

Honestly, what have you said that rates as the best smack? What I'm reading has torched your pathetic attempt to be the master of all smackers!

I've been asking him this since I got here - still no answer. If I had to cook dinner over one of his flames, I'd be eating raw rooburgers from here to next Christmas.

Hey, we all like talking smack about our team, so no biggie...the Redskins have many weapons, but so do the Bucs...both teams have great coaches...the Bucs have the home field, but the Redskins are on a roll coming into the playoffs and are hungry for payback...it's gonna be a dogfight...the game will probably turn on one or two "big mistakes" or turnovers.

Agreed??? :cheers:

Completely... Turnovers and penalties will be a deciding factor IMO.

Nice flag with the Spurs... I'd never really paid attention to the NBA until going to San Antonio for 8 years... After leaving the military, my company always threw tickets at me... I'm a big fan of theirs.

I'm FROM Tampa. The military sent me to Texas, where I joined the Bucs BB. I've just kept the name here for continuity.

As for what I do... it's not relevant, you'd either insult me or not believe me... so why bother?

Let's just go back to insulting each other... I'd prefer we not even attempt to get chummy. You're not that special to me. Thanks Skippy.

Get ready...ready... oh man you missed it! If you look real hard you can still see the 89 on Moss's jersey as he takes it to the house at the far end of your field.

Speed kills.

_E7T5953PG.jpg

_E7T5922PG.jpg

I don't think he played in the first game against us...that is why, unfortunately for us, Edell Shepard played...correct??

But he had all the signs of becoming a great player, little sophmore/injury slump this year

Two off-season knee surgeries...

Its really quite simple how the Buccaneers will beat the Redskins.

the last time we played you we also had injuries on defense and Cadillac was not 100%.

We will go Deep to Galloway to loosen up your defense and pound the ball with Caddy Alstott and Pittman.

throw short high percentage passes to Alex Smith and Ike Hillard and play bend but don't break defense.

If we can contain Portis and you have to rely on your passing game you will be in for a long day.

The major key is shutting down Portis if that happens (and that is a big if) we walk into Chicago.

I expect a close game final score

TB-19

Wash-17

Yeah Edell Sheppard came up huge against you guys in the last game...but don't think he'll play a part in this weeks game.

Nah...Clayton has been irrelevant all season including week 10. Didn't need him then won't need him now. If I recall Shepherd did just fine filling in for him that week.

With our CB injuries...the less WR's you have to go to the better, IMO. My honest feeling though is that if we can continue to get the Def Line pressure we have for the last 3 weeks, with Sean Taylor back there it will be a different story for Simms this game.....again I say IF...

Sophomore slump is being gentle... He forgot how to catch it seems. He's still a madman blocking, but has more drops than catches it seems.

Shep has stepped in very well :cool:

Get ready...ready... oh man you missed it! If you look real hard you can still see the 89 on Moss's jersey as he takes it to the house at the far end of your field.

Speed kills.

_E7T5953PG.jpg

_E7T5922PG.jpg

Interesting you should choose those pics. I'm sure that your aware that's a practice squad player Moss is toasting ...right? Too bad Jackson is back now. Safety problems plagued us through a series of games mid season including week 10.

My memory is fading... I was at that Super Bowl as part of the Halftime show. Barely Manenough sang the Nat'l anthem... you guys played the Raiders. I thought you'd won that one... Wow.

I do remember waiting in line to pee in a SINK! The man next to me was a priest and said "I'm gonna be in confession about this tomorrow" It was priceless.

Whoa... seriously, I thought you guys won that one. My bad. I just remember Riggins and Doug were unstoppable when you won the SB with them...

Riggins was in SB XVII...we beat Miami 27-17. :applause:

The Raiders beat us 38-9 in SB XVIII. :(

Doug Williams was in SB XXII...we beat Denver 42-10. :applause:

Mark Rypien was in SB XXVI...we beat Buffalo 37-24. :applause:

Speed kills.

And if you look up a little higher... you'll see 36 - 35.

How'd that work out for you? :loser:

With our CB injuries...the less WR's you have to go to the better, IMO. My honest feeling though is that if we can continue to get the Def Line pressure we have for the last 3 weeks, with Sean Taylor back there it will be a different story for Simms this game.....again I say IF...

Galloway, Shepherd(much faster than Clayton), Hilliard and Jones will be the Wr's Saturday. Becht & Smith the TE's.

Riggins was in SB XVII...we beat Miami 27-17. :applause:

The Raiders beat us 38-9 in SB XVIII. :(

Doug Williams was in SB XXII...we beat Denver 42-10. :applause:

Mark Rypien was in SB XXVI...we beat Buffalo 37-24. :applause:

Holy Smokes...Tampa is like some type of Kryptonite for the Skins.

Nice flag with the Spurs... I'd never really paid attention to the NBA until going to San Antonio for 8 years... After leaving the military, my company always threw tickets at me... I'm a big fan of theirs.

Thanks...my wife went to high school with David Robinson (Osbourn Park in Manassas, VA), so we've been Spurs fans for many years. :cheers:

The Bucs are so far beyond the pale, its ridiculous. The gifted wins, the ignored ref punching, and now they're taunting victims of disasters. You are in for a beat down of biblical proportions.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=23261

Let me guess... you're one of those PC idiot tree huggers with NO common sense... read a little further down idiot...

On Wednesday afternoon, a Buccaneers' spokesperson apologized for the song, calling it an oversight and saying it was not their "intent to offend anyone."

The team officials noted the song was part of a dance routine the cheerleaders have performed to all season. He says the song, "Rock You Like a Hurricane" will no longer be played at games against the Saints.

Earlier this year, the Buccaneers joined other NFL teams and the Red Cross in raising thousands of dollars for the victims of Katrina.

Man... you have nothing better to do than invent crap to be pissed about... Pretty sad.

Out of taste? Yes. Intentional? No. Big difference.

The Bucs are so far beyond the pale, its ridiculous. The gifted wins, the ignored ref punching, and now they're taunting victims of disasters. You are in for a beat down of biblical proportions.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=23261

I still have a blue roof from hurricanes that hit my area 2 years ago. Three eyes went directly over my house. I personally find this entire story an absolute joke that some dolt can't differentiate an oversight with an act of classless behavior. But I find it extremly classless and offensive on your part to bring it to a football discussion which was a deliberate act on your part. I have the right as a hurricane victim myself, to demand an apology for your statements regarding this issue immediatly!

Not this time troll! I was prophecying. :D

But your 'vision' was skewed... Moss will be covered by Barber, not the 4th string safety.

Then... Moss will be sitting there befuddled as our 20/20 CB Pro Bowler takes the ball from him and gives it to the refs at the other endzone...

Bucs 24

Skins 17

RB20.jpg

Galloway, Shepherd(much faster than Clayton), Hilliard and Jones will be the Wr's Saturday. Becht & Smith the TE's.

We have faced The Giants WR Corps (Burress, Toomer, Shockey) and Dallas (Keyshawn, Glenn, Crayton, and Witten the last few weeks and held our own. You WR crew and TE's arent that much better if not worse than these....We should be able to hold our own as long as the DL puts some pressure on Simms (which they didn't do in Game 1)

Archived