Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Trash Talking From Buc Fans

heyholetsgogrant

Sit down Junior... having a grip on the written word doesn't mean ............SLAP!

I ask again then, where is your smack? You were boring ten minutes before you started, so by now you're dead air squared. See how that works?

I'll stop there before I confuse you further.

Sit down Junior... having a grip on the written word doesn't mean you can bring smack...

Congrats... you're an educated weak smack artist.

That and $.49 and you can get a cup of coffee (well a refill).

We have to hand something to u, you're from texas and dont love em cowboys that u had to go to stink town in tampa. Find a job other than refilling cofee since u know so much abt refills already. Loser do you need money to buy tickets or do you listen to games on AM

Sup MBM. Welcome to the Mix!

They're not the best... but they try ;)

I've been smacked on my very first post...How did I get Cheerleader under my username...LOL...me of all people!:(

Anyhoo, any intelligent footballers here? Or is it just the usual Redskins Rock and the Bucs suck crowd. Just so I know how to uh....gear the language.

And your opinion of my football knowledge is based upon what? What intelligent football facts have you provided us today? Anything? I didn't think so. You don't know me from a hole in the wall, yet seem to have determined what type of person I am over 2 posts I've made in this thread. Somehow, based upon your comments and your overall demeanor, I know you are neither that intelligent nor that insightful.

So please, oh great wise man of the NFL, please provide us with some football arguments and insight that only you can provide us. Well? Oh, you need to throw in childish insults with absolutely nothing to offer any NFL fan. Yes, you're right, you are a TRUE fan of the NFL. After all, that's your purpose here, right? To talk football? You're doing an excellent job of it.

As for whether or not I'll be here Sunday, where else would I go? I'm here every week, win or lose.

Oh, and if you'd like to continue the insults, why don't you PM me? This board is for football fans, not for man-children such as yourself that try and inflate their egos by proclaiming themselves some kind of football genius. If you'd like to continue this type of banter, why not just go down to the local elementary school? I'm sure they are more on your level......On second thought, nevermind, I'm not so sure that you could be trusted around children.

:rant: :blahblah:

seek help with this...

ams.jpg

I've been smacked on my very first post...How did I get Cheerleader under my username...LOL...me of all people!:(

Anyhoo, any intelligent footballers here? Or is it just the usual Redskins Rock and the Bucs suck crowd. Just so I know how to uh....gear the language.

Several pages ago... we had great discussions... classic matchup scenarios, wishing each other well if they won, no injuries... etc... then it went downhill, and I've responded in kind. Sadly... there are a few that are getting a tad peeved. So naturally, I'm being "gentle" with them :laugh:

A few great posts... and a ton of weak, pathetic attempts at smack. One guy even opened a thesaurus for the occasion. ;)

From what Ive seen its Redskins fans saying how they are going to kill us while giving no reasoning...

and BucFanTexas using pictures in every post

We have to hand something to u, you're from texas and dont love em cowboys that u had to go to stink town in tampa. Find a job other than refilling cofee since u know so much abt refills already. Loser do you need money to buy tickets or do you listen to games on AM

I'm FROM Tampa. The military sent me to Texas, where I joined the Bucs BB. I've just kept the name here for continuity.

As for what I do... it's not relevant, you'd either insult me or not believe me... so why bother?

Let's just go back to insulting each other... I'd prefer we not even attempt to get chummy. You're not that special to me. Thanks Skippy.

Several pages ago... we had great discussions... classic matchup scenarios, wishing each other well if they won, no injuries... etc... then it went downhill, and I've responded in kind. Sadly... there are a few that are getting a tad peeved. So naturally, I'm being "gentle" with them :laugh:

A few great posts... and a ton of weak, pathetic attempts at smack. One guy even opened a thesaurus for the occasion. ;)

Hey, we all like talking smack about our team, so no biggie...the Redskins have many weapons, but so do the Bucs...both teams have great coaches...the Bucs have the home field, but the Redskins are on a roll coming into the playoffs and are hungry for payback...it's gonna be a dogfight...the game will probably turn on one or two "big mistakes" or turnovers.

Agreed??? :cheers:

Sit down Junior... having a grip on the written word doesn't mean you can bring smack...

Congrats... you're an educated weak smack artist.

That and $.49 and you can get a cup of coffee (well a refill).

You are so pathetic. You need to beat your chest on the Bucs site instead of invading this site and pretending to be the God of smack! Honestly, what have you said that rates as the best smack? What I'm reading has torched your pathetic attempt to be the master of all smackers! I'm no good with all the cute banter but I love my Skins. I enjoy reading all the colorful banter, but you haven't said anything worth reading. Your'e a broken record. Then you have deemed yourself the judge of smack. Geez, Louise, you need to let it go. And now you dis the Hoggettes! You keep stooping lower and lower to get a rise out of our members. I will be skipping over any new posts with your name. YOU GOT NOTHING I NEED TO READ!

From what Ive seen its Redskins fans saying how they are going to kill us while giving no reasoning...

and BucFanTexas using pictures in every post

Am I mistaken or is it only Chris and Caddy this weekend, and Clayton's turf toe will keep him out

San Diego actually. Let's not discuss the Skins SB in Tampa. :mad:

My memory is fading... I was at that Super Bowl as part of the Halftime show. Barely Manenough sang the Nat'l anthem... you guys played the Raiders. I thought you'd won that one... Wow.

I do remember waiting in line to pee in a SINK! The man next to me was a priest and said "I'm gonna be in confession about this tomorrow" It was priceless.

Whoa... seriously, I thought you guys won that one. My bad. I just remember Riggins and Doug were unstoppable when you won the SB with them...

My memory is fading... I was at that Super Bowl as part of the Halftime show. Barely Manenough sang the Nat'l anthem... you guys played the Raiders. I thought you'd won that one... Wow.

I do remember waiting in line to pee in a SINK! The man next to me was a priest and said "I'm gonna be in confession about this tomorrow" It was priceless.

Whoa... seriously, I thought you guys won that one. My bad. I just remember Riggins and Doug were unstoppable when you won the SB with them...

Actually, Doug didn't play with Riggo in the Superbowl...it was Timmy Smith.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Various qoutes from Buc Fans

"This is great. A rookie on a veteran. Galloway should put up some great numbers on saturday"

"With or without Springs.

Joey G will put on a show!

"Go Bucs........

Reply With Quote"

"these moron redskin fans don't want to believe it"

"This is just for a list of Redskins fans who need to eat crow IF (notice if) we win.

RedskinsOwnU

Skins32

SkinsFaninFl2

redskinedwizard

bigskinbauer

and counting.

Ha haaaa i made the list :) I haven't talked trash. The last post i made was talking about how there are great coaches on both sides of the ball. I did call a few people ignorant but that is because everywhere on that board they think the game is already done.

Am I mistaken or is it only Chris and Caddy this weekend, and Clayton's turf toe will keep him out

Nah...Clayton has been irrelevant all season including week 10. Didn't need him then won't need him now. If I recall Shepherd did just fine filling in for him that week.

Archived