Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Trash Talking From Buc Fans

heyholetsgogrant

I want to hear a logical explanation of how the Bucs are going to win from a bucs fan...

In all seriousness, It's not a big deal to me either way. I want a win - but this team of ours is over achieving. We honestly expected 8-8 at best. 11-5? You gotta be kidding me!.

That said, We do have a good chance. Brunell isn't 100% and it seems Portis wasn't either (he may be though... who knows).

We're at home, our Offense is gelling well. The key is our line. IF they block, Simms will pick apart your secondary. He's got a cannon, and has a great connection with Galloway and has improved leaps and bounds with each start. If we can hit Joey a few times, we can stretch the field and let Caddy get some momentum...

Our D is number one in the NFL. That's a huge plus for us. We HAVE to contain Portis to have a shot.

It's Buc Ball, keep it close, grind the clock and win ugly.

We have a chance. I see it 50/50 to be straight up with you.

In all seriousness, It's not a big deal to me either way. I want a win - but this team of ours is over achieving. We honestly expected 8-8 at best. 11-5? You gotta be kidding me!.

That said, We do have a good chance. Brunell isn't 100% and it seems Portis wasn't either (he may be though... who knows).

We're at home, our Offense is gelling well. The key is our line. IF they block, Simms will pick apart your secondary. He's got a cannon, and has a great connection with Galloway and has improved leaps and bounds with each start. If we can hit Joey a few times, we can stretch the field and let Caddy get some momentum...

Our D is number one in the NFL. That's a huge plus for us. We HAVE to contain Portis to have a shot.

And you should, we both have reasons to boast for our teams and be proud of what they done. Only 8 teams left in the NFC and the rest are sitting home watching :point2sky

We honestly expected 8-8 at best. 11-5? You gotta be kidding me!.

WE? Speak for yourself Texas. I expected 11-5 before the season and it ended up that way.

This game against the Redskins could go either way. I'm looking forward to a great game! I think the Bucs have the edge since they are at home. If it were in DC, the Skins would have the edge.

And you should, we both have reasons to boast for our teams and be proud of what they done. Only 8 teams left in the NFC and the rest are sitting home watching :point2sky

True...

I felt 1000% confident in 2002. It was our year and it was obvious after the 1st half against the 9'ers after the bye week.

This game is a nail biter... but I have a strange feeling - either that or I need to wash better :yikes:

WE? Speak for yourself Texas. I expected 11-5 before the season and it ended up that way.

This game against the Redskins could go either way. I'm looking forward to a great game!

Show me a link to where you put that in writing on a forum :laugh:

But I do like what you've done to your room!:cool:

Homeralrert.jpg

This is my ground on the topic... Last time we met... we played a 3-4 defense because of our dline injuries... with some back up linemen... we stopped cadillac cold in his tracks... plus sean taylor is going to be back there giving hell to anyone over the middle... Galloway is going to be your only threat receiver... Sean Springs has not been ruled out of playing from what i understand his MRI came back negative on the groin... then you have carlos rogers who hurt is much better than walt harris... the only reason tampa came back to beat us last time was redskins turnovers and man coverage on jail break blitzes... all we have to do is not rely on man to man and simms is gonna be in trouble... the redskins are on a roll... they have the taste of blood in their mouths... and a little revenge on their minds... Tampa had better come to play with the same intensity... and from what i understand from a washington post article there are gonna be a hell of a lotta skins fans in attendace.... anyways thats my :2cents:

Show me a link to where you put that in writing on a forum :laugh:

I could easily do that. But I won't waste my time. I'm not a liar. You probably forget me. I made your original sig on the bucs board a while ago. Believe me, I predicted 11-5. If you want to research it, you can search on JavaBuc on pewterreport.com forum.

This is my ground on the topic... Last time we met... we played a 3-4 defense because of our dline injuries... with some back up linemen... we stopped cadillac cold in his tracks... plus sean taylor is going to be back there giving hell to anyone over the middle... Galloway is going to be your only threat receiver... Sean Springs has not been ruled out of playing from what i understand his MRI came back negative on the groin... then you have carlos rogers who hurt is much better than walt harris... the only reason tampa came back to beat us last time was redskins turnovers and man coverage on jail break blitzes... all we have to do is not rely on man to man and simms is gonna be in trouble... the redskins are on a roll... they have the taste of blood in their mouths... and a little revenge on their minds... Tampa had better come to play with the same intensity... and from what i understand from a washington post article there are gonna be a hell of a lotta skins fans in attendace.... anyways thats my :2cents:

It's definately going to be smashmouth football. The Bucs want to make a statement as well, that last time wasn't a fluke, and a 2pt conversion won't decide the outcome. Both teams know the consequences of a loss. I can't wait. Props to your team if you win.

It's definately going to be smashmouth football. The Bucs want to make a statement as well, that last time wasn't a fluke, and a 2pt conversion won't decide the outcome. Both teams know the consequences of a loss. I can't wait. Props to your team if you win.

Heres to a good game:cheers:

I could easily do that. But I won't waste my time. I'm not a liar. You probably forget me. I made your original sig on the bucs board a while ago. Believe me, I predicted 11-5. If you want to research it, you can search on JavaBuc on pewterreport.com forum.

Java?

Sup man!

No... Mad props to you if you did. You're missed on the TBBB. I'm not sure what happened... but you're still one of the legends.

True...

I felt 1000% confident in 2002. It was our year and it was obvious after the 1st half against the 9'ers after the bye week.

This game is a nail biter... but I have a strange feeling - either that or I need to wash better :yikes:

You had a Champion team in 2002, dont matter what anyone says about that year, you all brought home the rings and trophy. We made alot of mistakes early this year that we corrected, thats why we blew out dallas and ny.

This is gonna be a great game and us Skins fans are kinda use to playoff mode, we been in it the last 5 weeks. Like the sign said, 5 in a row or we dont go. But this is the real deal now, who ever loses stays home till next season. It just dont get no better then these kinda games :cheers:

Heres to a good game:cheers:

Some of our fans are morons... just like you guys can say the same thing... but overall, it's about being passionate about your team, and hoping for the best - I have no ill-will towards the Skins. It's not like you guys are the Iggles or the Falcan'ts.

Here's our latest take on Vick :cool:

DiaperVIck.jpg

Skins Win 31-13!! Gibbs: 3 Rings Dungy/gruden: 1..gibbs Winning % In Playoffs/super Bowls: 76.2%... Sean Taylor, Cornelius Griffin & Lavar Arrington Will Play This Time... Bucs Only Had 60+ Yrds Rushing The 1st Time; Will Be As Bad If Not Worse On Sat.. Simms Will Break Like A Potato Chip Under The Pressure From Redskin's D.. Portis Avg'ing 115 Yrds/game The Last 5... This Should Be Ugly, Just As It Was For The Cowpokes A Few Weeks Ago, The Jints, Etc... Good News For Bucs Fans... U Can Go To Mons Venus & Get Lapdances While Watching The Skin's Mop It Up On Gruden's Girls In The 2nd Half...

Gruden and Kiffin are the best coaching tandem in the league...Gibbs is past his prime and the game has changed (evident last year that he needed to change his philosophy)

I am amazed at how ignorant many of you Skins fans are

Gruden and Kiffin are the best coaching tandem in the league...Gibbs is past his prime and the game has changed (evident last year that he needed to change his philosophy)

I am amazed at how ignorant many of you Skins fans are

....and I worked SO hard to get this thread back on a civil keel :(

**We're right there with you on that. I'd have been tickled with 8-8, or 9-7. Playoffs!?! It doesn't get much better.

**Reports are that Brunell is very close, if not 100%. Full week of practice with no issues, from what I'm hearing.

**Home advantage could be huge, and I don't like the fact that all those flags will be handed out. Advantage Bucs. As far as the O-line and QB, RB, WR- the same could be said with both teams. Brunell, Portis, Moss are capable of the same results. However, I'll give Brunell an advantage because of post-season experience. This is huge as the speed of the game increases. Advantage Skins.

**Yes, but your #1 ranking is a stat and little more. In fact, the difference between the two teams against the run/pass averages out to little more than 10+ yards a game. It could be a slight psychological advantage, but very slight in reality. Additionally the fact that you guys have been slipping against the run in your past several games will not go unnoticed by Portis and Co.

**I'm with you there. I'll take a Redskins win anyway we can get it.

Which is pretty much how I'm seeing it. The Bucs primary advantage (imho) is their 12th man. We of all people know what an important factor that is (See Dallas/NY). However, crazy things tend to happen when we meet. For example, who would have expected the crazy offensive production of our first meeting? It's going to be exciting, but I'm going to predict:

Skins 28-10 :)

Mad props to you if you did.

I did predict 11-5. But you are so right that I'm a homer. LOL! I'd love to have that really be my bedroom. I don't think I'd get laid much though.

By the way, I probably predicted something like 11-5 last year as well. If the Bucs have a bad season, my predictions are going to be way off.

We need to get more skins fans over there, or at least some reps from this board, to have friendly debate...Preferably people like Bubba or OM, so "89Rox" dosent have to take all the heat...anyone in?

-Grant

i hate it when the oppenents show up on our board and act like jackasses, and im sure they feel the same way. id just assume leave them alone

i hate it when the oppenents show up on our board and act like jackasses, and im sure they feel the same way. id just assume leave them alone

Honestly, there haven't been many Buc fans here acting like jackasses. A little trash talk is harmless as long as it's in good taste. I like it when opponents come to our board and trash talk a little. It gives a different opinion and makes things more fun.

Archived