Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Trash Talking From Buc Fans

heyholetsgogrant

But you don't have the number 1 defense... Sorry, that's ours.:cool:

Simms has gotten better each week, and oyu'd better pray your front line gets penetration - if not, he'll pick you apart, he's got a cannon - and an accurate one.

yeah, but he has no playoff experience and is NOT the starting QB of Tampa. He got that job because your "other boy" got SMASHED. WHy? Because your weak offensive line that can't protect a computer nerds front pocket from an inky pen let him get hurt. And now, this youngin' will succumb to the pressures of the playoff implications and BLOW IT for you guys--all while laying on his back looking up at Griffen and Taylor saying, "uuhuuhuhuhu... what happened?"

Blondies gonna cry on Saturday. A lot.

But you don't have the number 1 defense... Sorry, that's ours.:cool:

The 23rd-ranked Offense belongs to you, too.

Simms has gotten better each week, and oyu'd better pray your front line gets penetration - if not, he'll pick you apart, he's got a cannon - and an accurate one.

Yeah. His 48% completion rate against New Orleans last week was pretty gosh darn impressive.

yeah, but he has no playoff experience and is NOT the starting QB of Tampa. He got that job because your "other boy" got SMASHED. WHy? Because your weak offensive line that can't protect a computer nerds front pocket from an inky pen let him get hurt. And now, this youngin' will succumb to the pressures of the playoff implications and BLOW IT for you guys--all while laying on his back looking up at Griffen and Taylor saying, "uuhuuhuhuhu... what happened?"

Blondies gonna cry on Saturday. A lot.

Weak.

That same team you're dogging, beat you.

The Skins "playoff" experience comes from 6 seasons ago Skippy

edit: Who beat you that game too? I am curious:cool:

Griese was our starter... but if you'd watched anything of Simms, you'd see the development this kid has done... I was a Griese supporter, and now - Chris Simms IS our starter.

Our OROY is pretty special too.

Where an offense or defense ranks doesn't mean anything on the field...sorry. We were the 2nd ranked offensed going into the first game against the 31st ranked Giants defense and look what happened. The game will come down to not making the same mistakes that we did in the first game vs TB. Its eerie how similar these two teams are.

1. Very good defenses

2. Strong running attacks

3. Great WR

4 Good TE

This game comes down to who doesn't make the crucial Turnover or penalty. (hopefully not one that is questionable....cough) The addition of Taylor and Griffin and the play of the DL lately make this a different Skins defense from the first game, But T.B is playing some good ball too. Congrats to both the teams though for the fact that they were both predicted as preseason cellar dwellers....so much for expert opinions

Texas, the skin fans are still intimidated by the flash intro at bucs.com. They can't even see straight, they are so worried after seeing that.

Sad part is... some are quite informed football-wise... but thus far the smack has been beat down, and weak.

Even the Skins have to admit, we're owning them in the smack-off. :slap:

Where an offense or defense ranks doesn't mean anything on the field...sorry. We were the 2nd ranked offensed going into the first game against the 31st ranked Giants defense and look what happened. The game will come down to not making the same mistakes that we did in the first game vs TB. Its eerie how similar these two teams are.

1. Very good defenses

2. Strong running attacks

3. Great WR

4 Good TE

This game comes down to who doesn't make the crucial Turnover or penalty. (hopefully not one that is questionable....cough) The addition of Taylor and Griffin and the play of the DL lately make this a different Skins defense from the first game, But T.B is playing some good ball too. Congrats to both the teams though for the fact that they were both predicted as preseason cellar dwellers....so much for expert opinions

Rack him'

Great points man.:applause:

It's far from flattery... It's an honor for you. :cool:

Seriously, come on over to the Bucs forum... REAL football talk is welcome. Smack is always a given. We give as good as we get.

Your dude LAWRENCE here is a class act. But the guy whining in his LONG diatribe (SkinsFTW) is a sniveling baby... I prefer to talk football with the first, and smack the second...

I've been on the Bucs board for over 3 years, figured I'd drop by after I was invited by your fans... if you guys wanna be jerks... I'll leave. No big deal... Just shows that SOME fans are cool... others are tools.

Keep talking trash Jabroni. I saw your little homer post on the Bucs board:

It's a riot. I'm finally on, and actually am posting more football talk than smack... but when one moron starts whining about other team's fans on their board and how he can't handle it... I had to go after him anigrin.gif

You'll be shutting up when we put the Cadillac in the crusher.

_E7T5212PG.jpg

crusher.jpg

Wow... what a whiney little girl you are.

I guess you'd just prefer everyone say "Rah Rah Rah" for the Skins and never have to deal with smack...ever.

You take time to post here too... for the most part, I've talked football, not whined like a little girl (ie: YOU).

WE welcome knowledgeable fans on our site. Hell, you'll see Steelers, Eagles, Falcons, Panthers, Pack, Bears and Browns fans posting about every day there. MOSTLY about football, some with smack. When they smack better than we do, we give props, we don't whine about it.

Face it sissy boy, some fans can handle the smack.. others (like yourself) are just casual Homers that can't handle anyone else on 'your board'.

Sad part is... you just got severely owned on 'your board'. I suggest you stay here... you'd be eaten alive on any other one.

Now get me my slippers and call me daddy.

There's only one sad thing that's going on here. You're a 39 year-old man running around talking about "owning". That's sad. As for smack talk, I have no issues with giving it or taking it. Will you be here Sunday? Unlikely. But don't let that get in the way of a middle-aged man acting like a 14 year-old punk kid. I dont' need to talk smack about you. Your immaturity does the talking for me.

So, we'll be seeing you on Sunday, win or lose right? Or are you afraid your team will get "owned", "sissyboy"?

Sad part is... some are quite informed football-wise... but thus far the smack has been beat down, and weak.

Even the Skins have to admit, we're owning them in the smack-off. :slap:

So where *is* this smack talk you're puffin up about anyway? Your lamentable catalog of playground smack is an excellent example of your level of skill as a wannabe flame artist. It produces an uncomfortable sense of embarrassment in the reader that you seriously suppose that these juvenile taunts could have any effect at all other than to expose the poverty of your own imagination and vocabulary.

There's only one sad thing that's going on here. You're a 39 year-old man running around talking about "owning". That's sad. As for smack talk, I have no issues with giving it or taking it. Will you be here Sunday? Unlikely. But don't let that get in the way of a middle-aged man acting like a 14 year-old punk kid. I dont' need to talk smack about you. Your immaturity does the talking for me.

So, we'll be seeing you on Sunday, win or lose right? Or are you afraid your team will get "owned", "sissyboy"?

I'll be here Nancy. Win or lose. If we win... you won't though. I know better.

Sadly... you obviously have NO idea about football. Then again, I'm used to casual fans... they invade our board a lot. I understand why you don't... you're safe here. Being around other 'cheerleaders' is your speed. Go with that.

You're not a fan... you're a homer with NO sack to handle anyone else with a differing point of view. Then you throw the maturity card? get a grip Sally... you have no clue about anything other than the fact you guys are weak at smack.

Rome is in his 40's and makes a living off of smack, other fans give it, and take it with gusto.... Deal with it Sissyboy. The only thing you give and take... is really not something I want to talk about.

Then again, NOTHING says "fan" like a guy in drag

Hoggettes.jpg

Let em who talk smack do so.....I will let our actions on sat speak louder than words. Bucs are like the lil dogs that bark a lot and we are like the pitbull who is quiet and packs a heady punch when it bites

R-r-r-r--r-r-iiiiight

Last meeting: Bucs won

Last Playoff Meeting: Bucs won

You've been a chew toy, not a pitbull thus far.

Texas, the skin fans are still intimidated by the flash intro at bucs.com. They can't even see straight, they are so worried after seeing that.

Long time no see UdinG...What's happening?

_E7T5212PG.jpg

Ehh...Williams was just returning from his injuries, he was slow and couldn't make any cuts whatsoever. No power either.

I much prefer this view....

111305_rice21.jpg

So where *is* this smack talk you're puffin up about anyway? Your lamentable catalog of playground smack is an excellent example of your level of skill as a wannabe flame artist. It produces an uncomfortable sense of embarrassment in the reader that you seriously suppose that these juvenile taunts could have any effect at all other than to expose the poverty of your own imagination and vocabulary.

Sit down Junior... having a grip on the written word doesn't mean you can bring smack...

Congrats... you're an educated weak smack artist.

That and $.49 and you can get a cup of coffee (well a refill).

I'll be here Nancy. Win or lose. If we win... you won't though. I know better.

Sadly... you obviously have NO idea about football. Then again, I'm used to casual fans... they invade our board a lot. I understand why you don't... you're safe here. Being around other 'cheerleaders' is your speed. Go with that.

You're not a fan... you're a homer with NO sack to handle anyone else with a differing point of view. Then you throw the maturity card? get a grip Sally... you have no clue about anything other than the fact you guys are weak at smack.

Rome is in his 40's and makes a living off of smack, other fans give it, and take it with gusto.... Deal with it Sissyboy. The only thing you give and take... is really not something I want to talk about.

Then again, NOTHING says "fan" like a guy in drag

Hoggettes.jpg

And your opinion of my football knowledge is based upon what? What intelligent football facts have you provided us today? Anything? I didn't think so. You don't know me from a hole in the wall, yet seem to have determined what type of person I am over 2 posts I've made in this thread. Somehow, based upon your comments and your overall demeanor, I know you are neither that intelligent nor that insightful.

So please, oh great wise man of the NFL, please provide us with some football arguments and insight that only you can provide us. Well? Oh, you need to throw in childish insults with absolutely nothing to offer any NFL fan. Yes, you're right, you are a TRUE fan of the NFL. After all, that's your purpose here, right? To talk football? You're doing an excellent job of it.

As for whether or not I'll be here Sunday, where else would I go? I'm here every week, win or lose.

Oh, and if you'd like to continue the insults, why don't you PM me? This board is for football fans, not for man-children such as yourself that try and inflate their egos by proclaiming themselves some kind of football genius. If you'd like to continue this type of banter, why not just go down to the local elementary school? I'm sure they are more on your level......On second thought, nevermind, I'm not so sure that you could be trusted around children.

Archived