Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Trash Talking From Buc Fans

heyholetsgogrant

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Various qoutes from Buc Fans

"This is great. A rookie on a veteran. Galloway should put up some great numbers on saturday"

"With or without Springs.

Joey G will put on a show!

"Go Bucs........

Reply With Quote"

"these moron redskin fans don't want to believe it"

"This is just for a list of Redskins fans who need to eat crow IF (notice if) we win.

RedskinsOwnU

Skins32

SkinsFaninFl2

redskinedwizard

bigskinbauer

and counting.

Then if we win we will bump this up and get them to eat their crow (if they are man enough)

If anyone else has one then just post it and I will add them."

"Unfortunatly, the mighty skins appear to have used themselves up in the drive to the playoffs. That was a weak performance against the Eagles and it had more to do with attrition than poor play on the Skins part."

"there's no point of these "talks" anymore

talk after the game is done

cough, when the bucs win, cough "

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

:bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Guest ComebackKing

I'm "89Rox" in those boards all week long standing proud and taking all the heat from them. They are so ****y it is crazy. I really want to win this week just to shut all of them up they are so annoying!

I'm "89Rox" in those boards all week long standing proud and taking all the heat from them. They are so ****y it is crazy. I really want to win this week just to shut all of them up they are so annoying!

We need to get more skins fans over there, or at least some reps from this board, to have friendly debate...Preferably people like Bubba or OM, so "89Rox" dosent have to take all the heat...anyone in?

-Grant

Dude thats there board and team, they have a right to be excited and put there oppinions on it, just as we do here. But when they come to my board and try to tell me how great there team is and how they can beat us, I will let em have it and hurt there feelings by telling them there team sucks and are only another gurly team in our way to the Show!!!!

Guest ComebackKing

I love going over there and acting like a dork it's alot of fun to see them all get so mad.

But the funny stuff about it is most of the stuff I say is so true and yet they shoot it all down as if its irrelevant and stupid.

Dude thats there board and team, they have a right to be excited and put there oppinions on it, just as we do here. But when they come to my board and try to tell me how great there team is and how they can beat us, I will let em have it and hurt there feelings by telling them there team sucks and are only another gurly team in our way to the Show!!!!

Fair enough, but Buc fans are some of the most ****y fans in the NFL.

-Grant

the Redskins have a lot of players with ties to Florida and their families will be in the stands for this game. I expect the Skins to do well.

Portis, Moss, Taylor these guys are all players from the "U". Brunell played in FLA for 9 or 10 years. So did Renaldo Wynn.

The Redskins won't be intimidated by the Bucs' homefield advantage.

:applause: well said. i always chew those gomers out when they come over here and try to be all aghast that there's homerism on a fan site :rolleyes:

of course you guys know if trouble breaks out i don't care whether it's your fault ot not, you know whose play i'm gonna back :laugh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137322&page=1&pp=15

Link to MustangSteve's post. I'm not talking any smack here, just saying you guys are much more ****y than us.

Arent we suppose to be proud of our teams? As far as ****y, no! What I post is said on my board alone and not anyone elses. To go to your board and state my oppinion would be what I call ****y.

But to come to my board, you better expect my oppinion of my team and as you see, Hail Yes I am very confident in my team. I made these post to Dallas and NY fans who came here thinking they had a better team then us. I will do the same to Buc fans this week then Seattle fans next week.

Thats right, this is my board and I say the Redskins will knock your Bucs out the Playoffs. To an injury free game and may the best team win with NO help from the refs :cheers:

:applause: well said. i always chew those gomers out when they come over here and try to be all aghast that there's homerism on a fan site :rolleyes:

of course you guys know if trouble breaks out i don't care whether it's your fault ot not, you know whose play i'm gonna back :laugh:

High 5 Jumbo!!!! I know who has our back here and hail yea I will tell em all what I think about there paper champs, We gonna bust that azz!!!!

Ive been with ya on the bucs board...

I am "SkinsFanInFl2" on their board....

They are some ****y and pretty ignorant fans over there...

Let them talk all the **** they want over there. I hope their players go into the game thinking it's going to be an easy win for them as well.

Then after the game on Saturday while they are looking at the scoreboard trying to figure out what the hell just happened to them, we will be getting ready for Seattle.

:laugh:

****y?

4 Weeks ago you had your team burried dead. Congrats on winning 5 in a row, just remember, we are not the pushovers like your NFC East rivals were.

The Bucs will make you sweat. Win or lose, the Skins will not have the game in hand after 3 quarters of football. Bank on it!

Since when have the Bucs had fans? :whoknows:

I think since about 1998 or so. That one guy who said there will only be 1000-2000 Redskins fans could be right if their stadium only holds 5000.

Otherwise the Bucs fans are in for a rude awakening. There were more than that at the last game, and this is a playoff game.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Various qoutes from Buc Fans

"This is great. A rookie on a veteran. Galloway should put up some great numbers on saturday"

"With or without Springs.

Joey G will put on a show!

"Go Bucs........

Reply With Quote"

"these moron redskin fans don't want to believe it"

"This is just for a list of Redskins fans who need to eat crow IF (notice if) we win.

RedskinsOwnU

Skins32

SkinsFaninFl2

redskinedwizard

bigskinbauer

and counting.

Then if we win we will bump this up and get them to eat their crow (if they are man enough)

If anyone else has one then just post it and I will add them."

"Unfortunatly, the mighty skins appear to have used themselves up in the drive to the playoffs. That was a weak performance against the Eagles and it had more to do with attrition than poor play on the Skins part."

"there's no point of these "talks" anymore

talk after the game is done

cough, when the bucs win, cough "

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

:bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Talk is cheap and for losers.The last team that the bucs wanted to play,hands down,is the Washington Redskins.

****y?

4 Weeks ago you had your team burried dead. Congrats on winning 5 in a row, just remember, we are not the pushovers like your NFC East rivals were.

The Bucs will make you sweat. Win or lose, the Skins will not have the game in hand after 3 quarters of football. Bank on it!

That would be WIN, dude...and your handle is incorrect...Alstott was NOT in...not even close...

Archived