Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New BANG! Cartoon featuring Portis, Salisbury & PODCAST (1/6)

Bang

Bang cartoons are the best on the internet. That Vick top 10 had me rolling! I think I may need to send in a picture of my girlfriend though for the t-shirt thing. People won't be complaining about the 32 seconds if you are showing her.

Bang cartoons are the best on the internet. That Vick top 10 had me rolling! I think I may need to send in a picture of my girlfriend though for the t-shirt thing. People won't be complaining about the 32 seconds if you are showing her.

Be my guest, we'd love to have her.. just a white t-shirt is all she needs.

~Bang

Bang,

I feel ashamed, I've never looked at any of you toons. I tried this morning after the Portis toon became available, and got the last one which started with the '72 Fins. It was hilarious and had the whole office cracking up. I plan on going through the complete archive this week as time permits. I watched the Salisbury clip tonight, and even though I was the only one left in the office, I was laughing out loud when the song came on. GREAT STUFF, I'm sure i will enjoy going through the archive withe office. Keep it up, you've just made me into another huge fan of your toons. :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

Bang,

I feel ashamed, I've never looked at any of you toons. I tried this morning after the Portis toon became available, and got the last one which started with the '72 Fins. It was hilarious and had the whole office cracking up. I plan on going through the complete archive this week as time permits. I watched the Salisbury clip tonight, and even though I was the only one left in the office, I was laughing out loud when the song came on. GREAT STUFF, I'm sure i will enjoy going through the archive withe office. Keep it up, you've just made me into another huge fan of your toons. :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Update,, so far I have received over 400 emails that have also gone onto Mr. salisbury. This doesn't count folks who may have clicked the link, then couldn't use Outlook as their default. I'm estimating that since 1 Pm he's received about 500 letters.

Usually, if history serves as any indicator, the second day of a cartoon does more traffic than the first.

Sean's is going to have such a fun week.

~Bang

Great job, once again. You are the best!!!! I sent my email and suggested he purchase a Redskins knit cap to keep his little head warm. I figured he probably doesn't have much blood flow up there; wouldn't want to see his last brain cell die!

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Update,, so far I have received over 400 emails that have also gone onto Mr. salisbury. This doesn't count folks who may have clicked the link, then couldn't use Outlook as their default. I'm estimating that since 1 Pm he's received about 500 letters.

Usually, if history serves as any indicator, the second day of a cartoon does more traffic than the first.

Sean's is going to have such a fun week.

~Bang

Poor old Sean!! :laugh: ;)

Archived