Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New to the boards:

mistymjohnson

Hey, everyone! I know what you are thinking... UGH! Not a girl! I promise you that I am not your typical 'little miss priss' (I tried wearing that uniform... and I was still naughty). *smirks* In all seriousness, I just wanted to give all of my Skins a shout... I look foward to shootin' the #### with some of you, and telling the tale of how this Texas girl became a Washington Redskin fan for life!

:dallasuck~Misty~:dallasuck

:dallasuck

SkinFan63: *wanton smile* Only when they yield the whip!:whip:

airborneskins: As long as they don't drool on me... Hey... It's all good!

katomak: *smirks* Well, there is the first one to crawl out from the woodworks! j/k - Hey, that is cool you are in Syracuse. Your profile is a bit misleading. Are you in school? Please, don't tell me you're a SU fan!

SkinFan63: *wanton smile* Only when they yield the whip!:whip:

airborneskins: As long as they don't drool on me... Hey... It's all good!

katomak: *smirks* Well, there is the first one to crawl out from the woodworks! j/k - Hey, that is cool you are in Syracuse. Your profile is a bit misleading. Are you in school? Please, don't tell me you're a SU fan!

No, I actually am *from* Syracuse...moved down here to VA about 3 years ago. Are you in school up in Utica? Annnnd, I did actually go to Syracuse. You have a problem with that? ;)

Thanks MissU28! From reading through some of your previous posts... *chuckles* I can see you and I will have a lot of fun on this board!!! Unfortunately, it is going to have to be on another night though. I have to be up early in the a.m. (Sucks getting old!)

katomak: No, I am not in school up here. And concerning you being a SU fan... *sighs* I suppose I can deal with that considering you are a Skins fan - You must not be all THAT bad! But when it comes to college... I have stay faithful to my MAIZE AND BLUE

OMG! I am never going to get out of here! LOL

according to webster-

wan·ton:

1 a archaic : hard to control : UNDISCIPLINED, UNRULY b : playfully mean or cruel : MISCHIEVOUS

2 a : LEWD, BAWDY b : causing sexual excitement : LUSTFUL, SENSUAL

Until next time - Good Lord willing

:helmet:~Misty~:helmet:

:welcome:

However, it seems a little FYI is in order.

I look foward to shootin' the sh*t with some of you,

Forum Rules

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Hey, everyone! I know what you are thinking... UGH! Not a girl! I promise you that I am not your typical 'little miss priss' (I tried wearing that uniform... and I was still naughty). *smirks* In all seriousness, I just wanted to give all of my Skins a shout... I look foward to shootin' the #### with some of you, and telling the tale of how this Texas girl became a Washington Redskin fan for life!

:dallasuck~Misty~:dallasuck

:dallasuck

Welcome.

There are other TEXAS girls on this board who are SKINS fans as well.

Blondie

Reeeoowwwrrrr...

The queen steps forward to defend her territory!

Can you say CATFIGHT!!!!

:point2sky

please restrain yourself from making fatuous and heedless remarks

:laugh: :laugh:

REALLY now guys.

I was merely making a statement that there are MANY REDSKIN fans in TEXAS.

Really I was.

:halo:

;););)

Blondie

From Texas and wound up living in Utica? Yeesh. How does that happen? :laugh:

Well, it is rather a long story actually, but I will give you the abridged version. I grew up in Texas (mostly bars) with my mother and step-father(s). By the time my real father was made privy to such information... It was too late, because he was dying a horrible death of cancer. Once he passed, and my mother was on her *stops to think* fifth husband (sixth marriage)... I was sent to Iowa to live on a hog farm! Three months of that smell, and I was ready to try my hand in New York with my eldest sister. At the age of 16, I got a job working at Vernon Downs as an unofficial horse trainer, and lived in a seedy motel. I tried going to school full-time too, but that didn't work out too well. So, I got my GED, moved to Utica, and found a job that would cover any living expenses I would incur.

Now, I am a proud mother of a five-year-old little boy, I have a great job, and I am happier than I have ever been! *smiles* So... that is how I ended up in Utica (to make a long story short).

lol... Wishing you hadn't asked now? ;)

:helmet:-Misty-:helmet:

Well, it is rather a long story actually, but I will give you the abridged version. I grew up in Texas (mostly bars) with my mother and step-father(s). By the time my real father was made privy to such information... It was too late, because he was dying a horrible death of cancer. Once he passed, and my mother was on her *stops to think* fifth husband (sixth marriage)... I was sent to Iowa to live on a hog farm! Three months of that smell, and I was ready to try my hand in New York with my eldest sister. At the age of 16, I got a job working at Vernon Downs as an unofficial horse trainer, and lived in a seedy motel. I tried going to school full-time too, but that didn't work out too well. So, I got my GED, moved to Utica, and found a job that would cover any living expenses I would incur.

Now, I am a proud mother of a five-year-old little boy, I have a great job, and I am happier than I have ever been! *smiles* So... that is how I ended up in Utica (to make a long story short).

lol... Wishing you hadn't asked now? ;)

:helmet:-Misty-:helmet:

Great story, against tall odds as well

Archived