Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Official: Sean Salisbury Walk-a-Thon!!!!!!

Khun Kao

Let all Redskins faithful REJOICE!!!!

Not only are the Redskins in the playoffs at long last, but we get to STICK IT to a mediot by the name of Sean Salisbury.

Paraphrased: "If the Redskins make the playoffs, I will walk from Bristol to Washington, D.C. in January [for charity]"

Let all Redskins faithful REJOICE!!!!

Not only are the Redskins in the playoffs at long last, but we get to STICK IT to a mediot by the name of Sean Salisbury.

Paraphrased: "If the Redskins make the playoffs, I will walk from Bristol to Washington, D.C. in January [for charity]"

I doubt they'll bring that up on ESPN. It would be hilarious if they did though.

As I said in another post on this, I'll be putting this in my new cartoon. I get a lot of traffic, and if everyone plays along and emails it around, maybe we help force him to do this, or at least eat the shoes he would have worn on TV.

~Bang

I doubt that Salisbury would actually walk it, but we should bombard all ESPN personalities with questions about when Salisbury is doing the walk so he actually has to address it and eat crow. Joe Gibbs is my hero!

As I said in another post on this, I'll be putting this in my new cartoon. I get a lot of traffic, and if everyone plays along and emails it around, maybe we help force him to do this, or at least eat the shoes he would have worn on TV.

~Bang

Have him walking up to the toll booth at the New Jersey Turnpike, then digging in his pockets for change at the toll gate. :cheers: :laugh:

Dear Mr. Salisbury,

This is a friendly reminder of your promise to walk from Bristol to Washington, D.C. if the Redskins made the playoffs. We're in, and I hope you have some nice, comfortable shoes.

You of all people should know not to ever doubt a Joe Gibbs team (remember 1987?).

I hope you stick to your word and actually make the trip. You could use it as a fundraiser for your favorite charity, and I'd be happy to make a donation myself in honor of Coach Gibbs.

Additionally, I am a member of extremeskins.com, the Washington Redskins official message board. If you'd consider making a post there, I'm sure you'd receive a lot of support, and a sizeable number of donations for a charitable walk.

Thanks for your time, and remember, it ain't over until Joe Gibbs says so.

Sincerely,

Jason F.

Lifelong Redskin fan and extremeskins.com member

(I sent this immediately after the game!)

Dear Mr. Salisbury,

This is a friendly reminder of your promise to walk from Bristol to Washington, D.C. if the Redskins made the playoffs. We're in, and I hope you have some nice, comfortable shoes.

You of all people should know not to ever doubt a Joe Gibbs team (remember 1987?).

I hope you stick to your word and actually make the trip. You could use it as a fundraiser for your favorite charity, and I'd be happy to make a donation myself in honor of Coach Gibbs.

Additionally, I am a member of extremeskins.com, the Washington Redskins official message board. If you'd consider making a post there, I'm sure you'd receive a lot of support, and a sizeable number of donations for a charitable walk.

Thanks for your time, and remember, it ain't over until Joe Gibbs says so.

Sincerely,

Jason F.

Lifelong Redskin fan and extremeskins.com member

(I sent this immediately after the game!)

BEAUTIFUL. Can we just make your letter a petition we all can sign? It is perfect. :logo:

Archived