Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey Injures Cameltoe Enroute to Loss

Skin'emAlive

I wouldn't normaly celebrate an injury, but Shockey is a huge ass, and I really have little sympathy for the man. He only looks out for number 1 which was evident by his trying to show up the officials instead of playing the game. Its just one of mant examples, he's overated, and a chump.

You probably hate me then. I always cheer on our team to take the opposing team's players out of the game.
amen brotha F all this BS of being politically correct

Ummm, you guys ever hear of karma??? Don't wish that injury stuff on other teams. Sheesh.......:doh:

It's not a question of political correctness so much as sportsmanship.

Sometimes I wonder if some here even know what sportsmanship is........

I wish a player a healthy recovery in the future, but i mean, it's Shockey, I kinda like how big and dumb he is all the time. If he goes down, then I mean, its pretty funny. I dont wish injury on any players, but the more of them that are out, the better chances your teams have of winning.

I have no problem with wishing a player knocked out of the game.

I have no problem looking back and laughing at a giant hit...

I laugh like Aikman and Joe about their career ending injuries because they are o.k....

I also have no problem with wishing no player is really injured either..

Hurts different...

I know that I've read posts around here about how good he is, but I have only seen him as a big, dumb, serial choke artist. My favorite images of him are the interception against him when he thought the play was over ("what a knucklehead") and a few weeks ago when he was celebrating on national TV a field goal that wound up being no good!

I may wish for many things, but I never wish injury on opposing players, even those I truly dislike.

Not good at all.

agreed. at the same time i dont mind a massive hit that shakes someone up for a few plays/series. honestly, there is a reason fans applaud an opposing player being taken off of their field. its called sportsmanship.

Archived