Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey Injures Cameltoe Enroute to Loss

Skin'emAlive

A) It's nice that Shockey isn't playing tonight, however I don't wish him injury or applaud that he got hurt (the fact that Shockey is a bit of a jerk doesn't matter).

I know we don't like it when our guys get hurt and the same goes for our opponents when Rivera and the Rookie LB of the G-Men (for got his name, sorry) got hurt in the past 2 weeks I applauded (well wishes not cheering the injury) when they were "okay" (OK in being not seriously injured or career ending injury).

Don't become a class-less fan and root for a guy like Shockey to be hurt.....again if he's out, GREAT be happy that the Raiders don't have to worry about him. But don't do injury smack.......

You don't want an Eagle, Giant or Cowboy fan to rub it in our face about Randy Thomas or Joey T..........you get my point.

your pal,

---goskins

BAH.... i never wished for an injury to shockey. No one should ever wish for an injury upon anyone. But he was injured in a game where he was relatively shut out and it helps the redskins chances of winning the division. So with that said, an injured shockey during a blowout where he didnt do anything but ***** is just bonus points.

Archived