Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's pretend the Redskins don't win this weekend...

GMenOwnYou

Lets pretend Strahan got braces, would he be as good a DE, you know aerodynamics and all. Lets pretend She-li was as good as Peyton and you guys have a chance at the SB. Lets pretend Coughagain starts meetings 10 minutes early instead of five, who would be on time? Lets pretend you could spell Osi Umenrwnifvr, or better yet lets pretend he could beat Samuels. Lets pretend Allen can cover Moss.

You know what pretending is fun.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Look at all the pro bowlers in that paragraph :cheers:

I will be terribly dissappointed if we dont beat the Eagles. You never want to squander an opportunity like that. But I will be hopeful for the future based on how well the team has been coming together lately. When the season began I was hoping for 9-7, a win against the Cowboys, and a respectable division record. We got all that. That bodes well for the future, espceially considering how well we've been playing over the past month.

In my eyes the Skins are dancing on the grey area between success and failure. Certainly, the winning record, the sweep of Dallas, and playing two games at home in late December that meant something.....and winning them.....have ensured that this season is not a failure.

But the Skins have one more obstacle to overcome if this season is not be considered a success. If we were going up against an Eagles team with McNabb, Owens, and Westbrook still fighting for a playoff spot or HFA, losing this game would be more understandable. But not to a team featuring McMahon and Moats. This season has not been a failure......but the Skins must win this game and get into the playoffs for this season to be considered a success.

and do not get into the playoffs. Let's say there's no bad calls, no missed field goals. It's a hard fought game and the Skins lose. Will you guys still consider this year a success.

Lets pretend in Canada there's got to be something else you can find to go do.

Let's pretend the Eagles were dominant like the last 5 years and I'm on this site talking my normal smack.

Come on, guys. Just for a day? :(

Lets pretend that the iggles not only took advantage of a division with pathetic coaches and teams but there is hardware in the trophy case instead of dust.

And lets pretend that the iggles window of opportunity is closing as well as getting away with being cheap with good players.

Lets pretend that the iggles not only took advantage of a division with pathetic coaches and teams but there is hardware in the trophy case instead of dust.

And lets pretend that the iggles window of opportunity is closing as well as getting away with being cheap with good players.

Ok, I'm good with that. :D

The way our season was going I thought we would wind up 6-10 again. After we won three in a row, with a particularly decent ass kicking of the Boy's I was excited for the Giant's game, just to see if we could play with them. I now know we are just as good as the Giant's.

If we can continue to play with max production on both sides of the ball, with 0 turnovers we should beat the Eagles, but like all division games I am sure it wil be tough game though.

Finally IF WE LOSe I will be thanking Joe Gibb's for making us competitive again. I actually have had one of the most exciting December's as a Skin's fan since 1991. I would be happy for the ride it has been...but hopefully they will continue to play in this awesome fashion as we go into the playoffs. PLAYOFFS...I love that word!!!

this redskins team has a top 10 defense, solid offensive line and a running back over 1,400 and receiver over 1,400. both of these skill players are under 26 years of age.

I think this team is headed in the right direction. I think the team will win on Sunday in a hard-nosed game but going either 10-6 or 9-7 after 6-10 is definitely progress.

the Redskins won more games while being given a much harder relative schedule than in 2004 when the team actually played a lot of patsies and lost. That team might have been WORSE than 6-10 to be honest.

damn thats a hard one...

initially, i would probably do about $1000 worth of damage to my house. I would be enraged, inflamed, pretty much pissed the @%#$ off.

After that stage, which would last, oh, about 2-3 months, I would have to get over it and start looking at the big picture. We would have improved by three W's, swept the boys (now that i think of it 2-14 with two wins over the cowboys the way they came this year is a success), and stayed in the thick of the playoff race till Week 17. Not to mention we have built a solid foundation to what i think could be a great team in years to come (isnt year three when its all supposed to come together?).

The only way this season would be veiwed as a disappointment would be in terms of missed opportunity (BUCS, OAK, SD, and this 'pretend' loss to PHILLY), otherwise, one big step in the right direction.

But thats enough pretending for one day. Im not in first grade anymore and we are going to pound the Eagles.

Go Skins.

Lets pretend Strahan got braces, would he be as good a DE, you know aerodynamics and all. Lets pretend She-li was as good as Peyton and you guys have a chance at the SB. Lets pretend Coughagain starts meetings 10 minutes early instead of five, who would be on time? Lets pretend you could spell Osi Umenrwnifvr, or better yet lets pretend he could beat Samuels. Lets pretend Allen can cover Moss.

You know what pretending is fun.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

lmao :laugh:

Archived