Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's pretend the Redskins don't win this weekend...

GMenOwnYou

Guest ComebackKing

Lets pretend the Giants lose to Oakland. Tampa loses to New Orleans. Carolina loses to Atlanta and Dallas wins!

Say what?

No if we win our game and the other three games turned out like they did, I will root like heck for Dallas in the game on Sunday night just so they get to play us at Fedex in round 1. Right? I might be wrong I'm not sure on what seed plays which one but I think if all that happens we would win division and get a home game.

and do not get into the playoffs. Let's say there's no bad calls, no missed field goals. It's a hard fought game and the Skins lose. Will you guys still consider this year a success.

After winning 4 straight to get to this point and lose to a decimated Eagle team with no RB, QB or WR???? and then watch the Cowboys slither into the playoffs!!! It would be horrific to any true Redskin fan, especially a Joe Gibbs coached team that has fought to get themselves in a position that we are in now!! I believe it would set us back and personally I would consider the season a FAILURE and I am sure so would every member of the coaching staff and players!!!

and do not get into the playoffs. Let's say there's no bad calls, no missed field goals. It's a hard fought game and the Skins lose. Will you guys still consider this year a success.

Actually, lets not do that just yet.

We're too busy here pretending that the Giants actually have a chance of losing to the horrible Raiders this weekend.

If that happens then watch out.

typical skins fan answer

no it will be considered a bad year again, why?

because of the free agents that was brought in here last year thats why

this team should have been in the playoffs last year according to the talent that they have

looking at the way that Synder gets his fa's each year, this team should be playoff bound each year

so its a typical answer when you ask a homer that question on this board

each homer for each team will give you the same answer

I will pretend that the Raiders play a shootout with R.Moss finally feeling better and Collins having nothing to loose, with L.Gordon having a 100 yards and a TD!

Then we go to play in Philly like we have played for the last Month and win with a power running game, strong defense, and manage the clock down to a celebration with NFC East Champion T-Shirts showing the Giants as Champions circled with a slash through it!

Then I will imagine you starting this thread, getting too drunk watching Eli throw the game away, and spending the night in Jail with Bubba and needing a colonoscopy by Monday!

I would not consider it a success. We have a far better team than Phillyright now and to lose to them, in a game this big, would be a HUGE let down. It is time for this team to win the big game, especially when the big game is against a clearly inferior opponent.

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

Archived