Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's pretend the Redskins don't win this weekend...

GMenOwnYou

absolutly, although I believe they are going to have a good game and win this weekend I have told a couple friends that if they lose this weekend, this season will still be a success. Not because they have a winning record, but for the improvement we have seen since last year. Hell we have improved since mid season.

Next year we will be a force to be reckoned with.

Without question. Regardless of what happens this weekend I think if you told me that heading into the final game of the regular season the skins would have the opportunity to finish out 10-6 and possibly (albeit remotely) win the division outright, I would have said that would be an ideal situation. Even if the skins fail to win another game this season this team has shown marked improvement, not only in the win column but also in establishing its identity.

Coming into this season this team was undeniably lacking positive defining characteristics and now I think we can safely say that this team is well on its way to resembling a Joe Gibbs football team. Staunch defense, solid special teams, smart football, and most of all........a power running game!

I want us to get all we can this season, but I truly feel that this team will be a force to be reckoned with next year.

personally i consider it a success already after the redskins were picked to finish in the bottomof the league by alot of "experts." but finishing the season with a win against a division rival at their stadium will make it ten times better. oh yea and the playoffs should be pretty sweet as well

let's pretend the giants aren't going to fold in the playoffs like a cheap suit....

That being said... we will have exorcised the cowboy demon and put together a team identity to carry into next season... pound the ball and stretch the field. Not to mention a winning record... so yes, this season is a success in my eyes no matter what.

Without question. Regardless of what happens this weekend I think if you told me that heading into the final game of the regular season the skins would have the opportunity to finish out 10-6 and possibly (albeit remotely) win the division outright, I would have said that would be an ideal situation. Even if the skins fail to win another game this season this team has shown marked improvement, not only in the win column but also in establishing its identity.

Coming into this season this team was undeniably lacking positive defining characteristics and now I think we can safely say that this team is well on its way to resembling a Joe Gibbs football team. Staunch defense, solid special teams, smart football, and most of all........a power running game!

I want us to get all we can this season, but I truly feel that this team will be a force to be reckoned with next year.

Nicely said.

Lets pretend Strahan got braces, would he be as good a DE, you know aerodynamics and all. Lets pretend She-li was as good as Peyton and you guys have a chance at the SB. Lets pretend Coughagain starts meetings 10 minutes early instead of five, who would be on time? Lets pretend you could spell Osi Umenrwnifvr, or better yet lets pretend he could beat Samuels. Lets pretend Allen can cover Moss.

You know what pretending is fun.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Archived