Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd like to end your season

Westbrook36

Guest GibbSkins11

will be a tuff nfc east game , eagles still have talent even though they have lost mcnabb,westbrook,owens,thomas to name a few ,plus its in philly , it will be a close game, skins need to play this game like they have played their last 2

You will more than likely win. I'll concede that. But man, if the Birds can just somehow come up with a superhuman effort at home and knock you out of the playoffs....that would be just great. ;)

Westbrook--good to see you back--I was wondering where you ran off to. How does it feel to have a losing season? Sucks, doesn't it? I feel for the iggles fans. Let me say this, good luck sunday--but we are going to make McMann or whatever the hell his name is, wish he was never born!!!

I don't know how the game will turn out, but one thing is certain. The Eagles have the same chance of winning this Superbowl as they always have... ;)

I'm hoping for that inverse record. Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Eagles. Prove the media not only to be wrong, but 100% backwards.

This will be tough. We don't typically win in Philly...

The one thing I like is the way we've improved vs. our division rivals the second time around. However, this time we're going from a home win to a road game...that's tough!

We'll see. I think our D will need to be huge and keep their score low...the Philly D always seems to give us a lot of problems!

I am nervous about this game..

Well said. I know that the Eagles have been hit with the season from hell and that many are saying that it should be a cake walk, but I'm still very nervous and afraid of this Eagles team. If this were a home game, I wouldn't feel that way, but this whole thing could wind up like that Arizona/Minnesota game from a few years back where the Vikes got knocked out by a really bad, Arizona team down in the desert. The fact that this team is led by Joe Gibbs and this group is playing with a great amount of heart is the one comforting thought that I have.

Ending the season of a NFC East team would be more satisfying then losing and ending a different NFC East teams season.

Honestly, Skins, Cowboys, and Giants are all the same for me. Equal hate.

Here are some angles for you.

1) Wasn't it Roy "cheap shot" Williams who horse shoe tackeled T.Owens and knocked him out of the playoffs & jepardized your playoffs & Superbowl (a healthier T.Owens and more playoff games may have helped the McNabb/Owens duo?)

2) You know you'll always get classy, good clean play with Gibbs & company.

3) Next year will be a doozy for the Redskins/Eagles rivalry when McNabb, Westbrook, Kearse are healthy. That is where I would put my marble & go for the better draft pick. You probably won't have a chance to get that high a pick for quite some time. Could come in handy.

Anyway looking forward to a great divisional game...next year.

Just a little friendly smack talk as the final game of the season comes up. As happy as I am for you guys since you have had a great season, the ol NFC East hatred in me dictates that I hope beyond hope that the Eagles somehow....anyhow find a way to win. Pay off the refs, fluke play, anything.

I still think the Skins win but I'd love to see a win. It would make the offseason much more bearable. Good luck on Sunday.

Wait a minute, so what you're saying is that you'd rather see Dallas :puke: in the post season?

Just a little friendly smack talk as the final game of the season comes up. As happy as I am for you guys since you have had a great season, the ol NFC East hatred in me dictates that I hope beyond hope that the Eagles somehow....anyhow find a way to win. Pay off the refs, fluke play, anything.

I still think the Skins win but I'd love to see a win. It would make the offseason much more bearable. Good luck on Sunday.

I think you are right the regular season ends after the game anyway.

Westbrook--good to see you back--I was wondering where you ran off to. How does it feel to have a losing season? Sucks, doesn't it? I feel for the iggles fans. Let me say this, good luck sunday--but we are going to make McMann or whatever the hell his name is, wish he was never born!!!

I'm here everyday. I just post in "Around the NFL" or the Tailgate instead of the Stadium.

The losing year sucks for sure. Strangely enough....and I don't think many will believe me....it's kind of nice not having such tremendous pressure this time of year. I'm enjoying the break and the escape from the inevitable heart break. I'm going to come back refreshed next year and hopefully the Eagles will as well.

Wow. We SHOULD win, but you NEVER know. Lets not get the victory parade ready just yet. I think we will win, but one never knows, do they?

WB, just out of curiosity, do you see this year affecting the Eagles long term? I am assuming you think the Eagles will part ways with TO. If so, how does your team stack up next year, do you think?

Archived