Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd like to end your season

Westbrook36

Just a little friendly smack talk as the final game of the season comes up. As happy as I am for you guys since you have had a great season, the ol NFC East hatred in me dictates that I hope beyond hope that the Eagles somehow....anyhow find a way to win. Pay off the refs, fluke play, anything.

I still think the Skins win but I'd love to see a win. It would make the offseason much more bearable. Good luck on Sunday.

Didn't I say Jan 1st would be a important game at the begining of the season.

I think you said something like, yeah you guys will win because we'll be sitting most of our starters......???

Well, you called it WB36.....most of your starters are sitting (with injuries) so thanks for predicting our win in advance :applause: :applause:

Ending the season of a NFC East team would be more satisfying then losing and ending a different NFC East teams season.

Honestly, Skins, Cowboys, and Giants are all the same for me. Equal hate.

I'm surprized you're even worried about it, 36. If I were you sitting in Hawaii, I'd just go to the beach or go golfing.

You lucky dog. :D

:cheers:

OK, two things

the eagles dont need a draft pick, they just need their players to get healthy

now, back to how good the eagles are

how do we stand a chance?

i mean, seriously, their qb has some pretty beastly numbers

in 8 games: 3 td, 7 int, and only 6 fumbles( im not sure about that one)

the only decent offensive player you have is b-west, who isnt a franchise player and cant dominate a game by himself

sorry mister philly

hey, maybe if you do lose, you can pick up one of UVA's fabulous first-round players (2, maybe 3 of them to chose from!!!)

Just a little friendly smack talk as the final game of the season comes up. As happy as I am for you guys since you have had a great season, the ol NFC East hatred in me dictates that I hope beyond hope that the Eagles somehow....anyhow find a way to win. Pay off the refs, fluke play, anything.

I still think the Skins win but I'd love to see a win. It would make the offseason much more bearable. Good luck on Sunday.

If your coach is serious about taking a shot at this game, he'll start Detmer.....the little poosay.

Good Luck to you guys.

And after Sunday is over, the Eagles window will officialy be shut

Why can't anyone enjoy ONE SEASON without having to pronounce windows shut all the time? How can anyone forecast 2006-2008 right now? With 32 million in cap space, 11 injured starts coming back including McNabb, and tons of draft picks, I like the Eagles chances to be a good team next year.

Why can't anyone enjoy ONE SEASON without having to pronounce windows shut all the time? How can anyone forecast 2006-2008 right now? With 32 million in cap space, 11 injured starts coming back including McNabb, and tons of draft picks, I like the Eagles chances to be a good team next year.

I should put it different I suppose

The Eagles will be a better team next year. A year older, sure, tons of draft picks and cap room (as usual) and hopefully better health for them

However, it'll simply be a return to the late 80s early 90s. They will win at least 8 games, at best 11, and maybe make it to the divisional round of the playoffs

Why you ask is the window shut? The NFC, and the NFC East in particular are much much better

Even with a fairly healthy lineup to start the season, the Iggles were struggling against the NFC East. Now part of it should be blamed on the TO situation, but there was still a very good D (which got torched in Dallas) and McNabb

The Iggles have been to NFC title games before, without TO

However, they no longer have the easy road through the NFC East, like they had from 2001-2004. The 6-0, to the 0-6 turnaround will demonstrate that

Henceforth, the window will be shut and the Iggles will continue to win the salary cap title each offseason

Gonna be tough for the Eagles without their two best players. But you never know...

Big drop off from last year for the Eagles - from getting to the big game to hoping to play spoiler to the Redskins. It must be very sad for you philly fans - especially since your team peaked last year (in a loss) and now appears to be on a bit of a slide down with better competition in the East.

I hope the game is injury free and I hope the Eagles are embarrassed at home.

ur very right, since mike mchmahon and the T.O.less eagles almost beat the giants.

but then again, we beat the giants!!! i say we win by less than 7

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

OK, two things

the eagles dont need a draft pick, they just need their players to get healthy

now, back to how good the eagles are

how do we stand a chance?

i mean, seriously, their qb has some pretty beastly numbers

in 8 games: 3 td, 7 int, and only 6 fumbles( im not sure about that one)

the only decent offensive player you have is b-west, who isnt a franchise player and cant dominate a game by himself

sorry mister philly

hey, maybe if you do lose, you can pick up one of UVA's fabulous first-round players (2, maybe 3 of them to chose from!!!)

and he is on IR

I should put it different I suppose

The Eagles will be a better team next year. A year older, sure, tons of draft picks and cap room (as usual) and hopefully better health for them

However, it'll simply be a return to the late 80s early 90s. They will win at least 8 games, at best 11, and maybe make it to the divisional round of the playoffs

Why you ask is the window shut? The NFC, and the NFC East in particular are much much better

Even with a fairly healthy lineup to start the season, the Iggles were struggling against the NFC East. Now part of it should be blamed on the TO situation, but there was still a very good D (which got torched in Dallas) and McNabb

The Iggles have been to NFC title games before, without TO

However, they no longer have the easy road through the NFC East, like they had from 2001-2004. The 6-0, to the 0-6 turnaround will demonstrate that

Henceforth, the window will be shut and the Iggles will continue to win the salary cap title each offseason

I guess we'll see. It's been my experience that people who are afraid make such bold pronouncements....almost as if they are trying to convince themselves. ;)

With how fluid the NFL is in the salary cap era, I think it's foolish to completely eliminate a team......especially one with extensive playoff experience and one of the top 5 QBs in the NFL.

Good luck this year, SHF. :cheers:

A Joe Gibbs led team in December with the playoffs on the line facing an inferior opponent? What could go wrong? ;)

A Bill Parcells led team with a lead in the 4th quarter against an "inferior opponent"? What could go wrong? ;)

and hopefully, westbrook, you don't get what you want :D

I guess we'll see. It's been my experience that people who are afraid make such bold pronouncements....almost as if they are trying to convince themselves. ;)

With how fluid the NFL is in the salary cap era, I think it's foolish to completely eliminate a team......especially one with extensive playoff experience and one of the top 5 QBs in the NFL.

It will be fun to watch

And come on man, I am all about bold statements, it makes it more exciting :cheers:

You are right though, with the salary cap era a team can come out of nowhere, and the Eagles could very well be the team to do it next year. They do also remind me of the San Antonio Spurs who were decimiated by injuries, got the number 1 pick and wala becamse a dynasty

Its just that your road will never be nearly as easy as it was the previous 4 years

I remember how badly we wanted to beat Philly at home last year event though we were already out of it. I expect no less from Philly this year. This game will be tougher than most people think.

That said, I hope your dreams are dashed to the ground this week, Westy. We owe you. :)

I agree with the majority of your points except for this one. McNabb was a top 5 when he had T.O. and when he at least offered a threat of the run. Minus those two particulars McNabb is barely top 10.

The biggest challenge for the Eagles this off-season will be to invent a professional caliber running game.

top 5 qb?

Mcnabb is all right i guess, all though it never hurts your numbers when you throw 40 passes a game

unless you throw more int's, which he doesnt, so ill give him credit there

if you guys wanna be contenders next year

andy-the-hut needs to change his gameplan

you guys should get a new back and actually freakin run the ball =0- <(that last line is a gotee, or something like that)

Archived