Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd like to end your season

Westbrook36

Just a little friendly smack talk as the final game of the season comes up. As happy as I am for you guys since you have had a great season, the ol NFC East hatred in me dictates that I hope beyond hope that the Eagles somehow....anyhow find a way to win. Pay off the refs, fluke play, anything.

I still think the Skins win but I'd love to see a win. It would make the offseason much more bearable. Good luck on Sunday.

Just a little friendly smack talk as the final game of the season comes up. As happy as I am for you guys since you have had a great season, the ol NFC East hatred in me dictates that I hope beyond hope that the Eagles somehow....anyhow find a way to win. Pay off the refs, fluke play, anything.

I still think the Skins win but I'd love to see a win. It would make the offseason much more bearable. Good luck on Sunday.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fluke.

Your only hope.

Here is to an injury free game.

Blondie

Come on dude, can't you just be happy for us? Just playin. But seriously 6-10 will get you some serious talent in the 1st round. :eaglesuck

Gonna be tough for the Eagles without their two best players. But you never know...

Big drop off from last year for the Eagles - from getting to the big game to hoping to play spoiler to the Redskins. It must be very sad for you philly fans - especially since your team peaked last year (in a loss) and now appears to be on a bit of a slide down with better competition in the East.

I hope the game is injury free and I hope the Eagles are embarrassed at home.

A Joe Gibbs led team in December with the playoffs on the line facing an inferior opponent? What could go wrong? ;)

I agree...This could be a nightmare!

I hope we come out and control this game, but it might not be a cakewalk like some here think. They do have a great run stopper in Trotter.

We will need to play well.

I still think we will win, but I can't say I am not nervous!!

So you would rather see the Cowboys make it? They were the ones who ended your season. You should let us win so the pukes will stay at home :cheers:

Archived