Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'd like to end your season

Westbrook36

...Is because they will want to improve their draft position for next year. A 6-10 finish will assure them of a decent first round pick next year and we all know that the iggles draft very well. You have to give them credit for that. What say you guys and gals?:cool:

It is damn hard to win in Philadelphia. They could find 11 cheesesteak grillers, put green jerseys on them, and it would still be a close one. I hope Joe Gibbs is making that clear. I'm hoping he talks about the 1990 bodybag game. I want the Redskins to go up there feeling like underdogs and kick ass from the opening whistle.

If we win, I'd love to have a home playoff game. I'd also love a shot at kicking Tampa's ass too.

Just a little friendly smack talk as the final game of the season comes up. As happy as I am for you guys since you have had a great season, the ol NFC East hatred in me dictates that I hope beyond hope that the Eagles somehow....anyhow find a way to win. Pay off the refs, fluke play, anything.

I still think the Skins win but I'd love to see a win. It would make the offseason much more bearable. Good luck on Sunday.

Wow, you have almost 4,000 posts on another teams message board.:doh:

Is it possible you have a little too much free time on your hands

:eaglesuck

Archived