Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football

CTaylor42

I came in third out of 10. I just wrapped up the 3rd place slot yesterday. I played with some random dudes from here....don't know any of em. Portis's 18 points the other night definitely helped me. Not for any money though

:( Next year I'm playing for it, this is my first year ever playing and I think I did alright. Can only get better from here.

I run a league and have never won the last 4 years, despite being in the championship game each year and going on a long winning streak during the regular season as well. I am on an 11 game winning streak right now but am down 18 points with New England Defense and Daniel Graham to play tonight.

It looks kind of grim for me. My opponent got lucky with Pitt Defense and Santana Moss giving him over half his points.

God, I'm like the Eagles. Always the bridesmade, never the bride. :(

Won the championship in one league already and i'm in the semi finals in my other one....down by 2 with Deion Branch to play tonight, but my opponent has David Givens so it'll be interesting.

I have a 15-ish point lead on Nibbs in the semis heading into the game tonight. He has Tom Brady and Deion Branch. I need to hope for a huge effort by the Jets.

My hitlist:

1st pick: Priest Holmes... missed ~8 weeks.

2nd pick: Deuce McAlister... missed ~12 weeks.

3rd pick: Torry Holt... missed 4+ weeks, but was still my best player

4th pick: Javon Walker... missed 16 weeks.

Other pickups: Andre Johnson... missed 4 weeks.

And my QB had 28 INTs, but that's my own fault :doh:

Needless to say, no playoffs for me, even though I was dang close.

I'm in the championship this week in my big money league. $700 to the winner, $400 to the runner up along with other cash awards for best record, most points, playoff wins, etc.

I won a few years ago. Cashed out almost $2,000 total that year. Culpepper to Moss was deadly during the playoffs. This year I've been rolling through the playoffs behind Clinton Portis. And to think they all laughed at me when I drafted him 9th.

Made it to the championship in all three leagues, and faced Shaun Alexander in all three games. :doh: I went 1-2. Killed in one league like 120 something to 70 :doh:, 97-90 in another league, but won 109 to 107 in the third league.

Stupid LaMont Jordan and his stupid turf-toe cost me in the 97-90 game...you know he would have at LEAST put up 8 points!!! Come on, man!

Archived