Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cowboyszone thread-Ramsey give the Redskins the shaft?

footballhenry

Look at what a bunch of our beloved archrival fans are saying:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44872

To even remotely think that Ramsey would sabatoge a game is ridiculous. Hes been the biggest supporter of the team sittin on the bench, we ALL know that. Seriously some Cowboy fans are classy, and then some like this have gone off the deep end.

Shows you how little knowledge they have of the game. When you start you want to win and be the hero. Ramsey knows he isn't going to be here next year and this is a perfect chance for him to audition to the rest of the league that he's legit. To screw the Skins would mean he'd screw himself out of a nice contract. Completaly absurd thinking on some idiots' part.

If Ramsey tanked the game on purpose, it would be one of the most classless , dick moves in NFL history. All of DC would prolly try to shoot him and i would def lose all respect i have for Ramsey. However we did dick him over pretty good and if he did blow the game on purpose i guess we can all use the saying...."what goes around comes around". But if the Cowboys lose, we can still lose and make the playoffs

I think at least 1 of those maroons believes that it could happen. Ramsey is either auditioning for his job with this team as a starter next year, or is auditioning for like...the texans or the jets or something...no way any team would want a QB that throws a big game for spite. You would have to be retarded to do that, Ramsey is great friends with Brunell, Ramsey will go out there and kick some ass, hopefully play as well as when he stepped in last week, and will take us to the playoffs. When he is on he is on.

Like seriously when he threw (I know it wasnt often) last week, it looked to me like he didnt look scared anymore, he looked in control and didnt stare down any recievers or hold the ball too long. When he was pressured he didnt look for some route downfield that was covered well to throw a pick, he threw it to the check down reciever. That shows maturity, onward brother Ramsey.

They're desparate because the Skins control the Turds destiny (as well as their own) and it BURNS LIKE HELL!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HOW 'BOUT DEM REDSKINS!!!! :dallasuck

This is incorrect! The Cowboys could still get in if the skins win. There is no need for me to go to Cowboyzone anymore. I get daily Cowboy info. and threads here.

Look at what a bunch of our beloved archrival fans are saying:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44872

To even remotely think that Ramsey would sabatoge a game is ridiculous. Hes been the biggest supporter of the team sittin on the bench, we ALL know that. Seriously some Cowboy fans are classy, and then some like this have gone off the deep end.

C'mon Henry.. I'm dissapointed. The post was clearly of the joking/wishful thinking category. We know weed need help on Sunday... hell I might do a vodoo dance on Sunday :laugh: .. it was all in fun.. :rolleyes:

If Ramsey was Gonna tank a game would not the Gianst game have been perfect? And there would have been valid excuses coming in cold havent practiced with the first teamers but he came in and showed everybody that he is willing to help the redskins win. if he plays convincingly on SUnday i believe he has a good shot of starting a playoff game

Archived