Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cowboyszone thread-Ramsey give the Redskins the shaft?

footballhenry

Please...

1. Ramsey is not the kind of guy that tanks games, I love him, but his penchant for mistakes can/does make me nervous. Hopefully that's gone.

2. I believe Ramsey will get paid soon, right? I think his contract is coming up, or if he gets traded he'll want this game to be goood.

Look at what a bunch of our beloved archrival fans are saying:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44872

To even remotely think that Ramsey would sabatoge a game is ridiculous. Hes been the biggest supporter of the team sittin on the bench, we ALL know that. Seriously some Cowboy fans are classy, and then some like this have gone off the deep end.

yeah their team deserves a wildcard..LMAO

a thehereafter was telling me how I should want Philly to play hard and not "tank it" so the best team would win and they want our backup QB to "tank it".. :laugh: :dallasuck

I don't see why everyone thinks that Ramsey will be gone next year. I think he is a good back up quarterback and we should keep him. In addition Mark is getting old and will retire soon. This way we have JC and Ramsey. The Skins should think hard about keeping Ramsey, especially if Ramsey plays well this weekend.

Archived