Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game thread: Giants at Skins.

Art

your right don't underestimate those birds. 1 more and playoffs here we come!!!!:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

I think I'm in shock. I really don't know how to react.

Let's pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee not overlook the Eagles now.

Thank you Washington Redskins. Thank you.

:notworthy :gaintsuck WOW what a great win. What a day for santanna. Plus a good game from portis. Hate that brunell got hurt but i think patrick did great. What a way to come in the game and make some plays. The Defense did what I thought they would and shut down tiki and put pressure on eli.....REDSKINS 4-LIFE

I thought for sure when Ramsey came in the Skins were done. He did a nice job coming off the bench, but I don't think he can lead this team through the play-offs. I hope Brunell will be 100% for the Eagles. We need him. This was a great win against a team I didn't think we had much of a chance to beat. Nice Christmas present!

I have to disagree about brunell vs ramsey next week. I'm not sure how serious brunells injury is, but I think you give brunell a week to rest next week and start ramesy. And then, IF, brunell is ready you bring him back for the playoffs.

We are playing an eagles team that is not that impressive. Yes it is a division game and it is in Philly, but we need to give ramsey some time to play, IN CASE he needs to during the playoffs.

That said, if brunell can start he will start with the way that Gibbs feels about veterans.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost my voice (unofficially) but we won the game and I am in a state of total euphoria. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guys, what a game. It took me forever to find a bar that as either A) Open or B) carried Sunday Ticket. Lets just say that it was well worth it. Found a bar, sat near three Giants fan and I was the only one cheering for the Skins. It was sweet. One more to go!:gaintsuck

Archived